1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. Accidental double post, sorry!

2. Snowgray: Your Claude is a cutie! What wig is that on him? I love the color.
      Xbrit...more Claude for you, hope yours ships ASAP!

I keep changing the wigs on mine...
      [​IMG]

3. Oh, my, those are some gorgeous boys. X3 I'm not sure if those pictures make the wait easier or more difficult, but I can definitely say it's more enjoyable! <3

4. Yay..thank you guys! Both are so handsome! I love their arms + hands..those veins..rawr :drools:

5. Great Claude spam, Snowgray and Luluna!

It's not only the veins in those muscular arms; every muscle group is lovingly delineated. That should keep you drooling until your Claude comes home, XxBrittox... Fingers crossed for you.

6. HI everyone. My Claude arrived a while ago, but i have only now found this topic.
      I'm joining in with Arnaux - real skin Claude.
      As i rceived Chalco mask, here's a picture
      [​IMG]

Great photos luluna snowgray

#827 jadedkuroshi, Nov 28, 2011
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    7. NOOOO!! Even though I did everything I could to pay Dexter first, Claude shipped before him! >.<
      haha I must really be the only person complaining about the fact her doll is on shipping! But it's just that it would've been more convinient for me to receive Dexter first :sweat

I don't even have a wig or pants for my boy D: (his pants are with Dext xD;;; )

My first Iple doll.... So...close *3* (Iple has been my favourite company for a looong Time but I never owned a doll from them before)

jadedkuroshi: your boy seems familliar. Have you posted pictures of him on Iplehouse?

8. sahoma i wish that your boy arrives soon^_^
      Yes, i have posted his photos:lol: on IH, but he didn't have Chalco mask on))

9. Hanging around this thread will help ease the pain of waiting for my boy now. >w< So excited to be able to get this gorgeous guy at last!

No clue what he'll be wearing, but he looks gorgeous in everything.

10. Luluna, your Claude is on fire. Wow! He looks amazing with long, dark hair.

I'm thinking about getting a light brown Claude.

11. I love the Chalco helmet on him, jadedkuroshi! Everyone's boys are so lovely I'm so excited to own one myself!

I'm ordering a RS Claude once my paypal money clears. Merry Christmas to me~

12. my Claude is on the way home :-) cant wait to see him <3

13. Yayy more Claude on shipping! Congrats!! :D (I was starting to think I was the only one who didn't receive him yet xD;; )

14. Mine should be here Saturday, hopefully. ^^

15. My Claude is on his way too:D I hope he will arrive ASAP. I'm so excited!

16. I'm hoping my guy goes through customs quickly. Seems like all of my things get caught up there for days at a time.

I'm not having any luck with the Korean tracking site either right now, so I'm waiting until the USPS tracking updates. *fingers crossed*

17. My Claude head arrived today from the marketplace and I put him on an SID woman body, I think with the right face up he will look really nice as a female and am also wondering what he would look like on an EID body.

18. Same here...cleared customs at JFK already!

19. Your mailman delivers during the week-end?? I'm so envious! If I'm not home on a friday to receive my parcel I can't pick it up before monday >.> I hate week-ends xD;;