1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. Yeah, I was planning all sorts of nefarious doll plans, and he seems to have topped everything. Wow, he certainly is very handsome. I had been wanting a big Iple boy to make into a knight for a while now, and he is absolutely perfect. I was hoping he would be ugly so I could just buy his clothes and armor in a split or something. T^T

2. Oh holy moly...I need this boy. In his entirety, clothes and all...

Er, how long to Iplehouse allow their layaways to be? ^^'

3. :oOMG!!!..*P die* I want this beautifil Iple doll XDDD!!!! is so so so cute and handsome boy, :drool is the perfect uke for my Arvid!! why now Iple????:evil: arrrgggg I need money!!!!
      SID Iple boys are amazing :fangirl: I've a Felix and his perfect!!

4. Akudem, the website says they can go up to three months. After that, they start charging extra service charges to continue the layaway.

5. I Just adopted Aurora and Soom Migma, really do not have enough money for this guy >_<.....but he is soooooo handsome, fortunately he is in SID not EID....

6. Thank you for your help Pandy, I'll go see if I can find the info!

Ugh, okay so I have enough to immediately pay off half of his fullset then possibly a 3-4 month layaway to pay off the rest *_*

This guy has put such a spanner in my plans *sigh.* Well at least he has a long order period to really debate my need for him!

7. Yeah, he's really tossed a wrench in my plans as well. I was hoping to save some money for a Leeke Chroom if they were cool, but now that's completely out the window. And I was going to buy some Heise for my dollies, but now they're lucky they are even staying. o_o I suppose I ought to inform the person who I want to do his and my Bernard's faceups about my plans too. :XD:

8. Haha oh yes I can completely sympathise with the having to freeze all other dolly plans! My poor floating Dollmore Zinna head will just have to float for a bit longer at this rate, the poor dear :lol:. My plans for a minimee head might also need to be reconsidered @_@.
      What have you done to us Claude!? O_O

9. xD Claude completely booted a doll off of my list and took his place! :o

10. *high five* He seems to have that affect on people :lol: He works for the character so much better than Lee or Storm which were my two previous debate sculpts (that were wavering with Felix). Claude brings the best of both worlds for me and now I just need to figure out a way to bring Mr. Sexy home :drool

11. I'm the same way, Aquaspiral -- I'd actually chosen Lee to be the shell for this particular character... but there was just something about Lee's face that I couldn't pinpoint that made him not quite right for the job. Don't get me wrong, I love Lee... but Claude... :aheartbea

And Claude is keeping Felix pushed down on my list. xD I've been trying to bring home Felix all year -- but other dolls keep interrupting that! Though I guess the character Felix is going to be can't be too grumpy about it -- Claude's character is his father-in-law. :XD:

12. Thats exactly what I thought when I saw him. He totally bumped both Storm and Lee off my list because he combines what I liked about both dolls in one.

13. Itsuka Man, I'll post SO many pics. I might even do a box opening vid for this one O_O

Quirked I'm sure you would find someone to split the armor, so many people seem to want it :3.

14. Oh Claude, you've stolen Amy's heart - so much so, I'm gonna have to reshell her ... here's my shot at photoshopping Sir Knight into Vance (so much better than my JID attempt)
      [​IMG]
      claude vance by ban sidhe, on Flickr

15. double post :?

16. Oh no.
      No no no no.

I promised myself and my husband when I got into this that I was getting 3 dolls, and that would be the end of it. I haven't even gotten the 3rd yet.
      Time to go pitch doll #4 and see how hubby reacts.

Though even if I convince him, there's absolutely no way I'll have the money soon enough to be able to get the LE and have the outfit and armor :( I'm heartbroken!

17. Oh heck no! This doll is too sexy with that smirk, no I don't want him........honest I just paid for my FCS doll with Volks......NOT FAIR Iplehouse!!!!

18. I was thinking he looks a lot like Lee, the smirk is Lee's only wider, I think. It would be interesting to see them together. Somebody commented on the Iple website that the measurements were EID (his height being 65 cm and so on) but the label for him is SID. Anybody know for sure?

19. EIDs are 70 cm, SIDs 65cm.
      Oh man, I wish Iple didn't seem to know my taste so well! I was planning to get a different doll for my next but IH has of course made a doll that fits the character more closely. Armor wouldn't be needed for the character but the detail is delicious. I totally can't afford him right now. I wish Iple would re-release some of the props at a later date. :( I know I can probably get Claude later as a basic...but the armor! ack.

20. I just checked the measurements to a basic Felix and they match. Unless Iple changed his measurements, I'm not sure why someone would think he was EID sized.