1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Elemental Guardian- Knight of Water Claude SID

Jul 27, 2011

1. Oh, man, he looks even better with facial hair. I'm really wearing down quickly here. I'm already getting visions of how he'd fit in with the other characters... >>;

I really didn't plan on getting another SD guy, I told myself one was enough... Guess I'm going to have to see how much money I can raise by the end of his order period. >_< At least two of my current layaways should be finished by then.

2. God damn if he does not look like Jaime Lannister from Game of Thrones! :aheartbea

I'm in complete love with his armor and outfit.

3. Six pages of oohing and ahhing! Ip has surely hit pay dirt with this one.

What a sweet, smirky, sexy boy. If only I had a square inch of space left in my house and some slack in the bank balance. Ah well, Perhaps he will come out as a standard at a later date.

4. Oh no, I'm doomed...... why has he to be SID? I would have been ok with the outfit and sword for my EID boys, though he is a nice sculpt. Now it seems he will make me start on a new size just like Circus Tedros did last year, sigh. I was so hoping to stop doing layaways for a while and just pay off the ongoing ones.....

5. I keep putting him in my shopping basket and fiddling around with what options I want.
      To brush the armour or not brush? xD

6. woah! he looks amazing with a beard :3

7. Oooooh, that's it. I have been slain - I simply must have this boy. Just so.... so *typical* of my character Jay. The second I get another 65cm boy in the house he insists on still being the *biggest guy* around. I looked up all the measurements and holy cow! I've never had a doll with so much heft. His feet are huuuuuuge! God, I'm excited. Lol!
      Oh - and n-thing the comments about Jaime Lannister. :whee:

8. thanks to those who like his goatee (didn't get names but I appreciate it!) I think I'm pretty much settled on getting him. got a query about my one MNF body and a few heads I can list so, I think I can get the money :D
      I've never ordered from Iple before, anyone know what the turn around time is? roughly ... I'm used to FL taking three months (or more) now.

9. Good luck Ban! My girl was blank with a wig and she took 15 days, but my boy I got with a faceup and it took around 52. n_n

10. 15 days ?!?! that's amazing ... I'll be getting him blank. Wow !

11. as I NEVER order dolls with faceups, this is freaking good news :D

edit: I have decided, that if I can save at least 400$ by september (so a tiny bit more than half of the total price) I will order him ^^ if not... i'll forget him :(

12. @$)@{hodwksjnbdwq@t(!*^#)!(&_!()*@!})*!@!

13. of all the times to not be independently wealthy! X(

14. Does anyone know if Iple is planning on releasing any of their Elemental Guardians as Basic dolls or through the CDS in the future? I simply MUST HAVE this boy! He is to DIE for!

15. considering they never re-released the first little ones, I don't think you should count on that

16. I wish you could get the sword alone.....the armour is cool but not something I see myself using, but I need the sword!!!!!! <3

17. I'm with you ... that's an excellent plan :D of course I just want the body in RS ... can anyone advise on how important the mobility joint is ? many thanks!

18. Well, they've been releasing all of the other limited sculpts as basics, and adding them to the CDS over time, so I'm hoping at some point they will. I'm not going to bet on it, but I guess I'll live if I can't make the purchase date for this handsome man... there's always second-hand, if anyone ever decides they don't want him.

P.s.~ I posted a question just in case.. will let you guys know if you want to know.

19. Just saw Claude last night, good looking boy but what really made me squeal was his armor! Had to show
      hubby (who's not into BJD's at all) and he was very impressed. He too wondered if the armor would be available separately at some point? Definitely going to keep an eye on him.

20. Yeah, Iplehouse usually has a pretty fast turnaround. I bought my first BJD from them back when they were pretty backed up on orders, too, they told me that there might be a wait because they had 2-3 Luos they needed to cast before they got to mine. Exactly two weeks after I placed my order, he arrived at my doorstep. So fast the EMS tracking hadn't even updated beyond him leaving Korea. I was stunned!

@Sanctioned, please do let us know what they say. I really, really, REALLY want Claude, and my husband's even given me the okay (which is the weirdest thing ever, considering he hates my dolls with a burning passion...), the only question is whether or not I'll have enough money to make a downpayment on a layaway for him before the ordering period is up. :\