1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 12

Apr 23, 2021

1. Lovely lovely photos!! and spectacular outfits (as always) @MB Lilac

2. Jaidah, my iplehouse Aaliyah, looks stunning in the SartoriaJ limited Jenice queen outfit that i got in the mail this week.
      [​IMG]SartoriaJ limited edition clothes by Skyealloway, on Flickr

I had completely forgotten I had blushed long nail hands, and now I feel like she's just been waiting for this outfit all along. The underskirt is completely separate from the overskirt/corset pieces, so i might have an opportunity to switch up the look a bit if I want. The hardest part was choosing a wig for her, she looks great in any color.

3. @skyealloway - She looks great! And nice that the overskirt/corset is separate to change up the look. I like when that is a possibility.

And that is some kind of awesome fireplace/walls she has behind her!

4. @luluna thank you! It's modular - the corner of the room and the fireplace was are separate pieces. They were super fun to make and I'm so happy to have a nice backdrop for photos. But I'm thinking I'll need to make something more suitable for royalty in the future ;)

5. @skyealloway - It's glorious corner room. She looks like she is visiting the locals...:)

6. What a divine Queen <3 <3 <3
      Breathtaking!!!
      Congratulations on the dreamy robe <3

7. So, I've noticed Iplehouse are gradually working their way through the sizes, offering an additional head purchase for the different types each month - this month it's EID. I keep wondering if they're going to do the FID too! Being able to purchase an extra head would be very cool!

8. It's a wonderful setting @skyealloway ! And the outfit looks beautiful on her!
      A new shot of Declan, one of my FID Leonard's, just because
      [​IMG]Big Cit Lights by wizgerg3, on Flickr

9. They never seem to include the FID's in any of the promotions they do. I don't think they included the FID's last year when they worked their way through the sizes with the additonal head promotion. I'd be surprised if we see it.

10. <3Wow!!! What a handsome man!!! <3

11. Aw that’s disappointing!!! Oh well. I’ll know not to wait for it then!

12. There is a new fid on the horizon. They did Wendy. I had her in Sid and she always seemed to be sad. I kind of like her as a Fid more than i liked my Sid lady- and her outfit is amazing I think

13. I like her sculpt and love the outfit, but could do without the brown lips.
      One of my gray Elle
      [​IMG]Ginia in the Garden by wizgerg3, on Flickr

14. Currently the Iplehouse-Homepage does not load but I saved a pic yesterday. There you go @
      skyealloway

[​IMG]

15. okay. I'm a little confused. ONe of my post was deleted because they said, I was sharing items, I was making to sell. First I wasn't advertising selling any stuff on here. I never have. I also did not offer my services for the resin because I"m not an artist and do not have the skills, to do face ups, sew or do any kind of crafting.

I don't sell stuff cause I don't make any stuff. I share my dolls wearing items that I had bought from others.

So can the Supervisor/ Moderator who was kind enough to delete my post, please contact me and let me know why it was deleted because the reason given, didn't apply to any of the pictures I seldom post here.

I would contact them personally, but I have no idea who did it, to be able to chat with them in private.

Thanks.

#597 Bren, Apr 11, 2023
      Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    16. @greeneyed-soul thank you! I wonder what theme her outfit is, the little peak of it looks interesting

17. skyealloway now the page is up again. It´s a steampunk-dress. I love love love this style.

18. Post about it in Ask the Moderators. Threads in there are private and only the one starting the thread and the mods can see them.