1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 12

Apr 23, 2021

1. My Sweet Couple (Vanessa + Rex) <3
      [​IMG]

2. Such a beautiful couple and beautiful photo! I love how you have them posed <3<3<3

3. Thank you very much! <3You are very kind!

4. This is a beautiful pose from both of them! Great photo :)

5. Thank you for your wonderful words!!! <3 <3 <3Your attention is so nice!!!

6. CREAA-J dolls are back! Now through February 15, 2024! Go get your CREAA dolls!

7. I'd love to get Wisp the Incubus set (Noel's default) but it doesn't seem to be available separately. My wallet is very relieved about that.

8. Yeah, and they don't sell the wings or horns anymore. :...(

9. And in winter you can enjoy the warmth ... in a sweater with summer clouds :cool:

[​IMG]

10. I know the lovely sweater and love the motif ^_^ <3 <3 <3

11. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Your and our tastes about this sweater coincide!!! :thumbup:hug::wiggle

12. I just noticed Iplehouse is having a sale on wigs, shoes, clothes, lots of things! Thought I'd point this out to the group.

13. I adore the beauty of Vanessa ...

[​IMG]

14. Could someone share thoughts on how iplehouse fid poses and stands, please?

15. I love how they pose. I have large dolls and this size and these are lighter and therefore easier to manipulate :)

The male dolls knees are a bit weak, probably because the dolls are muscular and there is weight at the top but they are superb as well. I don't have any issues getting mine to stand for photos etc.

[​IMG]Floral Chiffon Dress by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

There is a Flickr album below - I haven't taken many photos of them more recently but plan to fix that soon ;)

Iplehouse FID

16. LyanneNZ
      I am an ardent admirer of your BJD beauties and your professional skills as a photographer!

It's always nice to remember summer in winter ... My Vanessa is a summer flower :3nodding:

[​IMG]

17. Thanks so much Olga! I feel badly for my FIDs as they have been neglected in recent years and its not because I don't still absolutely love them. I plan to work on that! :) In fact I am making something new for them right now. I need to get on to some wig making for them so that they can have some new looks.

Vanessa does indeed look like a summer flower. We are in the middle of our summer now and for some reason I keep making more wintery outfits - coats etc.

18. I love the Rex sculpt - he is still on my wish list! :)

I finally made something new - a coat - for my FID girls and teamed it with some pieces I already had for a photo shoot...it's been a while since Miho got changed so was nice to see her in something different. I need to work on my FID dolls' wardrobes again!

[​IMG]Orchid Suede Coat by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

19. Just bought a 1/3 blank Violet on layaway in NS with jeans, light top, earrings, blazer. They will send a free brown wig and pink ruched dress. I have had two of their I/3 heads for years. I wonder if the older head will fit. I hope I can make Violet look Korean like my crew. I have Yumi so I’ve been impressed with the body posing.
      Here is Yumi in milk mocha with her boyfriend Garam.
      Kathy P on Instagram: "I had some visitors tonight. They paid attention to me about five minutes before focusing on each other the rest of the time. Oh well. #dollsinlove #raccoondollyumi #ruggedrealismaquilo #asianballjointeddolls #balljointeddolls #balljointeddollphotography #bjds #bjdsofinstagram #bjdstagram #dollsofinstagram #dollstagram #dollphotography #bjdphotography"