1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 12

Apr 23, 2021

1. Oops! Just home from surgery now and definitely not all with it, haha!

2. All the time I knit clothes for my girls, I use different technologies, weaving and patterns. But, strangely enough, simple stripes always look good and emphasize the advantages of the outfit and figure :)
      [​IMG]

3. My Winter Prince (Rex)
      [​IMG]

4. Theo, my Dylan, has arrived back from his face up!

[​IMG]

5. A real handsome man with an ironic look!:aheartbea

6. [​IMG]

7. Where did you purchase eyes with small iris? I dislike big iris in dolls eyes. I much prefer smaller. It's really hard to determine iris size due to many listing just giving the eyeball diameter.

8. I ordered custom from Ashuradark. I couldn't get my 8/3s to fit because they were just too small for my level of dexterity, so I ordered 10/3s. That said, sherrieneilson1 on Etsy also has small iris eyes, if you pick the "custom" type (clay) instead of resin.

9. Happy Valentine's Day!
      [​IMG]

10. @MB Lilac - I have lost count of the number of people to whom I have sent your blog link. Your photos and sewing are just out of this world beautiful.

11. Thank you so much!

12. Lawrence in full royal regalia...
      [​IMG]

13. Another awesome outfit! I love your outfits!

14. Your Lawrence is stunning. :love

15. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Thank you. He's actually wearing a combination of things, first his own black and gold outfit, then his purple royal robe, and Matias' armour. I wanted to see if it would fit him since Lawrence has the IH Muscle body, which is similar in size to the SJ Athletic body.

@IngieBee - Thank you.

@BrigitteJ - Thank you so much. He's my favourite of all my Fashion sized men.

16. Head's up for anyone looking to buy shoes from Iplehouse right now: I bought a couple pairs labeled as fitting FID males since the discount was so good and half of my dolls are shoeless. One of the pairs, while labeled as what I ordered, is actually the JID size of the same shoe (aka just small enough it doesn't actually fit FID). I contacted Iplehouse about it, and they said they got in a whole order labeled the wrong size. Since I have a JID as well, I figured I'm not gonna worry about getting reimbursement or an exchange; they're actually the perfect style for him, and I had planned on having him borrow them anyway since the sizing is so close. But it definitely still wasn't a nice surprise, and would have been even worse if I didn't have a doll they fit.

The shoes in question: ITEM VIEW : FID - M - IHS_FM10 (Gray)

I have no idea if any other shoe styles have the same problem, but just wanted everyone to have a head's up in case you were planning to order some of these. They're not on sale anymore, but a few other shoes and wigs still are.

17. I bought Harace of ebay last year and she's been so difficult to get right, but I'm finally happy with her look! Elle I bought last year from a lovely member here and she finally has a face up!

[​IMG]

18. Love your girls @Loganberry They are beautiful and unique.