1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Fashion Doll Discussion - Part 12

Apr 23, 2021

1. He looks just fabulous! It's a great faceup for him.

2. Finally finished Miho's new gown. She was feeling left out since she didn't have anything appropriate to wear to events at the castle. I still need to make her a new wig, and some wings for when she's a sorceress, but at least her gown is done....
      [​IMG]

3. Ooops, I fell off notifications and I was too busy this week or so to check, LOL Your Edan is a cutie there @JinCIncy :love

Oh my goodness @MB Lilac , your work just gets better and better. Maybe it's just at the top skill level any human can achieve but the new style makes me mesmerized as if I'm seeing your work for the first time, LOL :D

4. @nancy_schroeder_ca - Thank you. It did turn out rather well, even though it fought me at every stage. Sometimes I just have to let an outfit decide what it wants.
      @IngieBee - Thanks. It was quite a struggle at times, because I'm slowly going blind, and it gets harder and harder to see what I'm doing - especially when beading. So I'm in a race against time to make the costumes I've always wanted to, before I can't any more.

5. @MB Lilac she is very lovely and whimsical looking. I'll have to go to your blog and see more details, such an inspiring look.

6. Is it myopic degeneration? Ugh, that's a bummer, but hopefully as one window closes, another will open! I sure hope so! In the mean time, everything you do is incredible! You're a true Master at your craft!

7. Thank you so much. I was diagnosed with macular degeneration eleven years ago, and it had been progressing slowly up until last year, but it's gotten a lot worse the past year. I also have cataracts and uncorrectable astigmatism. Once the cataracts are bad enough for surgery, I'm hoping that will help a little.

I've always had a deep need to make things, and can't even imagine not being able to see anymore. So I'm concentrating on making costumes and taking doll photos as much, and as long, as I can. But there's so many things I've always wanted to make, and then it's hard to choose which to do next. I'm hoping Rococo. Although I still need to make Miho some wings, and that may send me down the 'Fairy' path again. Who knows?

8. Ah yes, macula, I got mixed up. I'm sorry to hear that. It's tough to adapt to something like that, but I hope it will slow down for you :(. Gosh that's a tough one for such a talented visual artist! Fairy options would be really cute :D

9. @MB Lilac
      You are Indeed, a Master of Creativity. I've been in awe of your work whenever I find it. For you to lose your eyesight would be truly tragic. Keep us posted, remember to rest those eyes sometimes, and know we are all hoping for the best for you.

10. @Valdemagra - Thanks. Here's hoping. I have so many things I would still like to make for my FIDs and their friends.

A rose for Yvette.... (Yur & Eden)
      [​IMG]

11. Awww, they are such a beautiful couple MB Lilac! <3

12. Yah, I love all your work @MB Lilac, that is a gorgeous romantic picture there :D

13. @MB Lilac I love all your photos, they are magic!

14. @LilyAndRuby - Thanks. I love them together. But then I ordered Eden specially to be her beau.
      @IngieBee - Thank you. It was taken for 'Red Rose Day'. I had made a nice single red rose for the photo, then ended up cutting a tiny bud off of a real rose bush instead.
      @Kaname Kimura - Thank you. I love my dolls - esp the Fashion sized ones - and am always trying to take the nicest photos I can of them.

15. Just playing with wigs on my new Edan...............and seeing how he gets on with some of my other FID's. I originally bought him with thoughts he might pair well with Maeve, my NS Mari, but after putting them together I'm getting more of a brother/sister, best buddies vibe from them.
      [​IMG]Friends by wizgerg3, on Flickr

16. Wow, that wig works out great, and I love the posing/photo, so sweet! @JinCIncy :D

17. Made a new wig for Miho, a two tone wig to match her dress...
      [​IMG]

18. Thanks.

And now for something totally different from me....Baron as a photographer....
      [​IMG]