1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse girls-- Harin and Freezia

Aug 13, 2007

1. Their outfits are amazing! I'm surprised the full set is only $770 for them.

*humm... I must decide if either one would fit in with my Resin family*

2. ... No, it's not just you! They're really similar. I didn't wanna say anything. -_-

Their faces are really pretty & graceful, though, with lovely expression. And what wonderful outfits. (Iplehouse always does such great fullsets!)

They mentioned other names to be released, in that announcement... but I don't see any pictures of boys up in there. Time to go pester. ^^

3. Harin does look like an older Iris, which I'm happy about...because that's all I really ever wanted.

I think Freezia looks like Louis's sister.

4. heheh just showed my friend. we're going to try for both full sets (Harin for her Freezia for me XD) Now if only i knew what time they'd be released....

5. Both of the new girls are lovely but I love the cool elegance of Harin. I think she's my favorite Iple girl actually. Her sculpt is well balanced and I think she could carry off so many different looks.

Reminds me some of Sooah--I always wanted a Sooah head on an Iplehouse body--now I can just get Harin!

6. Yeah there both pretty cept to human looking for my fam, I dunno about there releasing non limiteds of those 2, but theres more next week OO how did you find out about that? Does it say anywhere?

7. I got them! yay...my friend will be happy...better check she wanted NS though... >.>

8. They have all the pics of them at IH, Harin is absolutely to DIE for. She will be mine! Freezia's so pure looking as well...she'll have to be my Harin's sister!

9. They're both absolutely gorgeous. So innocent! I love the parted mouth of Freezia! <3

10. They are stunning girls! If only I had the money I would snap them up. Guess I should start up another doll fund :lol:

11. oooh paid...now comes the wait....tanked my PayPal account...all the money in there is goooone >.<

but so worth it. maybe I can nick the clothes off the other dollie when she comes ;) think my friend would notice? lol jk.

I love the additional Freezia pics though. That outfit is gorgeous though I love Harin's hair piece better.

12. You DO realize that you're obligated to spam pics when you get the girls, right? ;)

The price point is right where I expected it to be. Sadly, it's about... $750 beyond what I can afford right now. I'll just cross my fingers for a Basic version, and try and think of a reason why I need Harin.

13. Just read the profiles for Harin and Freezia. Looks like the releases next week will be a couple of new boys... RyuShin for Harin, and I'm assuming this mysterious stranger that Freezia has fallen for is Barron? I look forward to seeing their fullset accessories. It'd also be nice to have another distinctly Asian-looking male sculpt out there.

What is going on in Korea, though?!? So many new dolls, all at once! Just had a new Model girl, right on the heels of a couple of new releases there; Elfdoll just put out Mir; now four dolls from Iplehouse in the space of a week. *_*

14. oh god...if the boys are as lovely I'll be broke >.< I wanted an Unoa Zero too

and yes I'll spam with pictures once I get them....and lots more when I make more clothes for them XD

15. I love Harin, but I'm not too fond of her makeup. Her outfit is gorgeous!!

16. I agree about Harin...I can't wait for her basic version, and I can't wait to give her a new faceup! She'll be my first doll.

17. I think they are both lovely and the costumes are just wonderful. I love Harin's beautiful face. She has such a calm expression but with that sculpt she could look so many different ways. I certainly hope they make her a regular after this initial release. I thought I want a normal skin Cocorri but now I must have a Harin. I have always liked the Iplehouse body. It will take more high fashion looks very well. Time to save up!!

18. Harin is really beautiful!! I think they are both pretty, but I think Harin catches my eye most of all! She is definitely distinctly Asian! Freezia looks to me like a feminine version of Louis. They both look so delicate and beautiful! Harin looks particularly elegant, I think :)

19. I like Harin.

Her outfit/kimono is absolutely GORGEOUS!

20. I agree, the outfits are so beautiful and the shoes are super cute!