1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse girls-- Harin and Freezia

Aug 13, 2007

1. *'thought I'd bump this thread to the top* Heheh. XD

Now that both Harin and Freezia are available as a basic set, I finally caved in and revised my wish list. :whee: I'd love to buy a Harin in the future as probably my first female doll. Her elegant look is perfect for one of the characters that's been playing in my head for a long time now. XD

2. I LOVE Freezia!!Harin also....yikes!Connie

3. wow forgot about this thread....and then forgot to tell anyone I got the dolls. My friend (not on DoA) has Harin and I have yet to picture that girl but she is gorgeous.

Here's Freezia from the last meet (I have more full set pics if people want to see). She really is beautiful in person and absolutely perfect for my character Anessa. Her thigh joint probably will need sueding but I like the added mobility. Even with it she stand solidly (she stood on a table for a good hour or two without even teetering)

[​IMG]

The hair bits are clips which is nice since you don't have to use them and the wig is a nice colour and high quality. I like it. The extra clothes are cute too. I love the shirt and jean skirt :) The Freezia and Harin outfits are fairly well made though with a few small oddities that you normally get with hand made clothing. The beading is lovely and the shoes are really nice.

4. always had a secret love for the iplehouse girls lol :D

rillystar i saw your pics in the gallery meet up thread. your girl looks amazing <3

5. I don't know if anyone still lurks in this thread, but I have a question about Harin. I've been thinking about getting an Iple girl for a while now and Harin seemed to be a perfect fit.

My question is...Does anyone know what the difference is in her make up choices? They have the Brown tone make up and then the Red tone. And as to that...which is the option in her basic picture?

Any help would be much appreciated! ^_^

6. Bumping this thread with a question - I am very smitten by both these beautiful Iplehouse girls but I was wondering, are they significantly taller than Luts Delf girls and Elfdoll girls? I am keen to add these girls to my 'want list' but I would not be happy if they towered over my Lishe and my Soah.

Thanks. :)

7. I don't think she will tower over your girls. I just stood my Freezia up (with her flat feet) next to one of my Volks girls, and they are virtually the same height, around 58cm.

Linda S.
      galatia9

8. to galatia9: Hooray! That is exactly what I wanted to hear! Thankyou so much for doing that Linda.:)

I am sending you lots and lots of Zen hugs!
      :)

9. You're welcome, Tonto65! The Luts girls are so petite, and the ElfDoll girls so voluptuous. I think an Iplehouse girl will look "willowy" in your family. I wanted mine to look older than my Volks girls, and she does. She is more slender looking than they are, too.

Linda S.
      galatia

10. I'm planning to bring my Freezia to a meet this Saturday and I'm sure there'll be CP girls and Elfdoll girls there for Freezia to pose with if you'd like pictures too ^^

Also, does anybody have a problem with the elbow joint piece popping out and getting the side of the arm in the groove? It only happens to one of her arms which is kind of weird and I'm worried about it causing her arm to break. I'm planning to restring her arm looser soon to see if it'll help because she arrived REALLY tightly strung.

11. I'm not sure if she's willowy or not, but the bust on my Freezia is fairly big O.O she barely fit into a dollzone large bust girl outfit. I think generally she may just have a larger torso maybe? I find those nipples of doom beg for a padded bra or something though.

As for the elbow piece, no problem about it popping out so far. The mobility thigh joint pops like crazy though and I have to try sueding it still to see if I can get it to stay put more often. I'd say restring her sooner than later to avoid any problems just in case >.<

On the bright side I bought the mixing tea set from DollHeart and she fits it beautifully....I'll have to take pics soon.

Oh and more pic of the two of them together (my Anessa and yllyor's Siceouse taken by yllyor)

http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/014ConversationI.html
      http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/015ConversationII.html
      http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/017ConversationIV.html
      http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/016ConversationIII.html

(Siceouse) Harin only pics:

http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/033ShimmeringFlower.html
      http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/034ShimmeringFlower2.html
      http://www.hingkei.com/4Dolls/42APhotos/019Light.html

12. That sounds wonderful Lokita! Thanks so much! :) Plus it is an excuse to see more lovely Freezia pics!! ;) :lol:

rillystar: Beautiful pics!:aheartbea You people are really making it hard for me to resist these stunning girls!! :)

13. Oh, I just meant that she would seem slender in comparison to an ElfDoll girl, and she would not be as petite and compact as a Luts girl. My Freezia has such slender limbs compared to my Volks girls.

Linda S.
      galatia9

14. I really like both of them. I'm thinking of adding them to my wishlist :D I like Harin's asian look but I like freezia's cuteness

15. I just ordered my Harin and am so excited to get her....Quick question though do any of you know about how long it takes for Iplehouse to ship out? I looked all over the site but could not find a time frame. Not that I'm anxious or anything ;)

16. The brown tone makeup is what is pictured. :) If you look at the fullset, that's the red tone make-up. That is what my Harin, Aimee has. I loved the red lips! :D

17. I recently received my Harin, but have had problems getting her to pose - especially sitting. Has anyone else had these problems?

18. Aimee had a few troubles sitting at first, she was strung very tight. She's gotten better though, try to force her to sit without wrecking her resin as often as you can and eventually her stringing should loosen a bit. :)

19. You need to suede them. Some lot temp Hot glue in the hips will make all the difference with sitting upright. :3 Do her shoulders and she can hold her arms up! :D

To loosen the string just the tiniest bit, you can take her head cap off and just kinda pull the knot of elastic more; it'll shift a bit and tighten, loosening the elastic within her. Or you can get a friend to pinch the elastic whilst you untie and retie that knot up there.

20. Thank you. I will try both ideas.