1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse JID Secret Santa Arrival & Teaser pics (New teaserpics added!)

Nov 24, 2009

1. D: Such cool gifts. Really wish I'd managed to get Lily in time for this. So when's the next one? :P

2. Well, maybe Easter? They'll look really cute with bunny ears, chocolat eggs & plush chickens.

If there are people interested and everyone feels i led the swap well, id be more than willing to do one.

If I have more than 5 interested people, i will do a Easter swap next year, currently i have 3 interested persons.

3. I'd be interested in joining an easter swap! I enjoyed making this one and the gifts are great :D *likes surprises*

4. If you do an Easter swap, I'll join. :) I'm bummed I couldn't join this one but the end of year is just such a busy time for me. I wouldn't have had the time to put into making or buying something acceptable.

5. I'd give it another try :D This has been fun! I'm still working on mine of course, LOL. I have a little more time to work on a shirt because the jeans I ordered didn't quite fit well enough and I wanted a few other adjustments, so a second pair are being made and until it arrives, I am gonna keep trying to make something, LOL. I hope my wrapping wasn't too bad, I tried to do something special, LOL, but all I did was print out a scaled wrapping paper and totally stuffed them in a small, to-scale box, LOL. So, that's as creative as I got, LOL

6. I would be interested in an Easter swap! I have to see how work is by then though, because it might be quite busy that time of year, but if I manage I'll join :D This was fun!

cyberspacegirl: I just sent you a PM to let you know that my Secret Santa Swap was sent out on Monday!

EDIT: I got my swap gift!

7. Oh no! My gift came today but the postperson was too lazy to bring it to my apartment and left me a redelivery thing instead... I'll have to go pick it up tomorrow! I can't wait to see it!

8. LOL ;)

Must say more, too short a message to post ;P

9. Maybe it's just that your person is really busy this time of year and stuff is backed up, but I was having that problem pretty consistently during the fall. I talked to the supervisor at my local Post Office and he got right on it. Much better now. (I'm usually the type of person who lets things go and doesn't make waves, but having to wait an extra day to pick up dolls--that's pushing me too far!!)

10. We have a temporary replacement while the normal lady is on vacation and whoever it is just isn't at the top of their game. I'm really glad I'm not having a doll delivered anytime soon! At least our regular postwoman will be back pretty soon...

11. I start getting into thinking, my gift was a complete fail, as Sylph still hasn't posted even one pic. :doh

Am I being hysteric now? :sigh

12. Awww, Asatee, has Sylph been on? Maybe she is away? or maybe sick? I'm sure it was beautiful :D

13. My gift for Lorti is a total fail, but I'm definitely going to be getting her something to make up for it when I get a job.

14. Asatee & spacecadet: so far i did not get a arrival notice from youre swappartners, perhaps their gifts are still stuck in customs.

EDIT: Checked my PM's, Sylphide did get the gift but is waiting with opening till X-mas.

15. EEEEEEEK!
      I totally forgot to check out this forum, i am so sorry! m-_-m
      Lifae I'm SO glad you like it...*^^* Cara's so cute! Haha, so youve found out what's in the pocket ^w^

And now i will fangirling my gift OwO
      Katrine This dress is made of awesum!!!! Thank you so much! <3
      Here i immediately made a photoshoot, so in love with the gifts! :fangirl:

[​IMG]

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5677384#post5677384

Ehm. okay so i just need to calm down (thatll be a hard thing to do) but again thank you so much!!

16. Oh, I actually thought she opened it but had no time to take some photos. As I try now to recall our last conversation... Anyways, yup, I'm being hysteric. :doh

17. Asatee - I'm sure Sylphide loved your gift!!! Don't worry about it sweetie! :aheartbea

moniee - I'm so so soooo happy that you and Tatie loved what I made for her! :D Thank you so much for liking it!! That made my day actually :aheartbea

EDIT: And for whoever sent me a gift - I haven't opened it yet, so I'm sorry for not spamming with pictures! It's at my parents house, but I'm going home on Sunday and then I'll open it :D I'm excited!!!

18. Asatee, we've all seen your taste; I'm sure it was a wonderful gift. But I know what you mean. The last swap I was in, my recipient posted a quick message for the organizer that she'd received it and wouldn't have time to open it until after the holiday and I never heard another thing about it. I was so happy when I sent it; I thought I had done a really good job. Now I still have this lingering sense of doubt and think maybe she was really disappointed in what I sent. Anyway, this was just all to say that you're not the only one who gets paranoid/hysterical about this stuff. Maybe she meant she was waiting until Christmas (when she has decorations up for a photoshoot) to take pics but I'm sure you couldn't send a total-fail gift.

19. Don't worry, spcecadet, I'm making something that I hope will fit :) so that Lorti will have something to open :D I'm almost finished :D

Did irezumifan ever get her package? Sure hope so!! :D

20. It should be arriving today Ingie!! I wanted to go pick it up but for some reason the depot it was left at is super far from where I live... I should have it in about an hour though, my mail gets here early!!