1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse JID Secret Santa Arrival & Teaser pics (New teaserpics added!)

Nov 24, 2009

1. @Saragato:
      I'm so glad you like it! And it fits! *does happy dance*
      Your girl looks great in it :aheartbea

2. Of course there needed to be said nice things! The whole gift is wonderful and need to be praised:D What a clever thing to remember - and yes, the magic eraser was really appreciated! Stay tuned for pictures when the weather clears up a bit and work is not as hectic! Merry Christmas to you too:hollyberry

3. And it had perfect timing, too. Saturday had been a yucky day, and the package brightened me up. The whole outfit is just stunning! I can't thank you enough for it. :)

4. Another SS Teaser Picture :D

[​IMG]

Home made and imperfect, but I hope it will fit?!?!?! If not, maybe it will fit a future...er... apprentice? LOL.

5. We got a package!
      [​IMG]
      Click the pic for more.

There was a whole bunch of stuff for Leia. Most exciting to her were two aprons with her name embroidered on them. She was so touched that anyone would remember how much she likes to bake. She also got a dress, a hoodie with matching scarf, a turtleneck sweater with matching beret, a Christmas stocking, a bunny stuffie, and a cookie (which Briar stole and shared with her daddy).

What a wonderful package. Thank you so much Alicia and Tayler!! We love everything!

6. Wow, that's wonderful! Those pictures really remind me of Christmas morning, with stuff scattered everywhere and just the overwhelming quantity feeling, the collage really captures the feeling, love it!

7. Wasn't that fantastic?
      We do go for the shock and awe factor around here with lots of packages.

8. Yay! I'm so glad it got there safely! :whee: And I'm really glad that she likes everything! Thanks for taking so many pictures too! I loved seeing everything on her!

9. Thank you, PrincessStarburst. I love your sig.

NekoSam- I really can't thank you enough. It was such a lovely package. My daughter (5) gets really excited about packages and I always let her open everything. Then I think she gets a bit impatient with me because I have to get my pictures in and I keep fussing at her not to grab things out of my shots. Yesterday I was explaining to her (and my husband who was watching and waiting for his dinner) that the pictures are part of the thank you, that taking the time to take pictures is a way of showing how much you appreciated the gift, etc. I'm not sure it made a dent to her, but I think it temporarily mollified the hungry man.

I've been so lucky with amazing swap packages this year. DH is not an easy person to impress, but last night he said: Man, these doll people really go all out on their packages, don't they? As the strong, silent type, he's not an easy person to wrest compliments from--so good job!

10. LOL, it's nice to have supportive husbands :D Mine's not too bad, except that we can't afford such sillyness, yet I keep finding ways to get dolls.... so I kinda try to "openly" hide them from his notice, hee hee hee.

11. :whee: I'm so happy now! I hope everyone gets their packages safely and has a wonderful Christmas! :aheartbea Doll people really are the coolest! I can't wait to see what everyone got, and Tayler is still anxiously awaiting her's.

12. WOW! Fred got all kinds of goodies all the way from Amsterdam today :D Yaayyyy :D cyberspacegirl was his Secret Santa, and she sent such wonderful things! Oh my goodness! Here are some pictures :D

Ryan with all his presents :) (and Charlotta)
      [​IMG]

Wow, look at all the goodies! A pair of pants, a T-shirt that says Amsterdam on it (COOL!) OMG, An Alice Cherry Blossom from Elfdoll (They're so darn cute, I wanted to get this very one too!) And even extra feet for my Elfdoll Tinies! Wow!!
      [​IMG]

Fred LOVES his new duds, they're just perfect for him!
      [​IMG]

He's really happy with everything, especially with the hat, he just loves his Santa hat :D
      [​IMG]

Thank you Cyberspacegirl! These things are all so wonderful and way above n beyond! Gosh! Love it all!

I shouldn't stick so many pics up of my girl, but she is an insufferable ham and insists on being in the pictures! She has so much food on her face! LOL. More than goes inside :P

13. Ww IngieBee Fred looks awesum, that hat is epic! XD Also your daughter is just too cute :D

14. Thank you :) She is such a ham! And there is so much food on her face! It was only the first Monday of holidays and she's a mess from head to toe! LOL. The clothes are so awesome, and the T-shirt with Amsterdam on it is beyond awesome! All the other little goodies, OMG, just too much!

Now I really want my adjusted jeans to arrive so I can get them off to irezumifan! I'm hoping they'll look different enough so that it's like two different jeans :) Certainly, she should feel free to experiment with the old ones (do some damage to ém or bleach ém :D) But they haven't quite arrived yet... should be any day.... I guess it takes a couple of days to reach Singapore then they get mailed off. Still, it's so smooth! I mean, the world is really so small now! Not at all like when I was a child! And I thought all the changes in the world happened in my grandparent's lifetime, but no, they keep changing exponentially!

15. :o....:whee::aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea (That was me when I got my present!)
      [​IMG]
      Tayler has been wanting coveralls since I got her! I know it is kind of a weird thing to ask for, but they fit her perfectly and we are both so happy! :) I also got a pair of sneakers and the little lamby (Who my mom almost ran off with, luckily I am faster :XD:) She has been needing her own shoes too. Jen was getting tired of her borrowing his all the time. I couldn't be happier with my gifts and I really hope we can do this again next year! Thank you sooooo much Saragato! :candycane And Merry Christmas everyone!

16. Those are so awesome!!! Congratulations!

17. Oh my~! What an amazing timing! I've just woken up and heard the doorbell. Guess what Mr postman got me? A Christmas Swap preasent from HobbitKatie! :hollyberry

It's a wonderful, pale-yellow, strapless dress with a pattern full of hearts! And pearl necklace! :goldstar

Thank you, thank you Ms Santa! :D I will surely show some pictures soon!

18. NekoSam- Those coveralls are awesome
      Ingie- thanks for great pictures

19. Even though Mariette has recently gone through a serious mental change and is a little spooky now, we both love our present.
      It's extremely girly and sewn so professionally I actually spent some time just staring at all seamlines which are impossible for me to make. xD

Sorry for those scary eyes. I forgot to change them for this shoot. ;_;

[​IMG]

This set makes Mariette a really darling creature! She's such a sweetheart right now. :D

The set itself:
      [​IMG]