1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Juvenile Amy Discussion

Aug 28, 2008

1. I was so surprised when I saw her, I was expecting a boy next!
      I love her freckles and nose. Iplehouse sculpts really are wonderful. There isn't a single IpleHouse doll that I wouldn't want. I also like the fact that they're using glass eyes or enchanted doll eyes in their newer limited models now.
      nightsdarkness, I agree she'd make a gorgeous redhead.

2. Oh nooooo.

I-I was completely planning on getting a Tatiana basic as my first doll sometime next year once I was able to convince my parents that BJDs aren't creepy/a waste of money, and once I could feel 100% certain that was the doll I wanted for sure.

A-and now? Amy looks so cute with her freckles and open mouth ;__;

I'll be debating over this for the next year, it seems. And if IH decides to release a mature looking pretty mini boy? I am sooo screwed and there's a good chance I'll just decide not to eat for the next year in college.... :doh

3. I love her but I am saving my money. I am hoping fingers crossed iplehouse will bring out as black line like cocori in MSD so I can get one. she is the cutest I have seen in a while and I love the outfits :O)

4. I just received an iplehouse Tatiana today but the MSD clothes I bought for her from Dollmore do not fit her so they are amazing dolls but so far I have no clue what clothes they could wear.

5. This is a worry for all of us I think. I love Iplehouse's clothes but the selection they have for JID right now doesn't fit the image of my doll.
      Since a number of DOA members have bought these dolls, I hope a seamstress will offer to take commissions soon.
      Please post photos of your Tatiana :)

6. The one piece Alice in wonderland dress is entirely too small for her and the two piece skirt and top fit but the skirt is too short in the back exposing her bum if she is not standing upright. I will post pics of her very soon, she is my very first BJD and I am so happy I chose her:)

7. I know!! The clothes they sell dont match Lola's character

LUCKILY I found a seamstress who has a Tania who can make me the outfit I wanted!!:D

8. she's adoorable and she's defiantly going on my wishlist ^^
      the nose and freckles aaaw

9. OH crap! She's the perfect little sad'ish girl I've been looking for!!!!!

I hope they have layaway!!!!!

10. Update on the New Amy!!!! I asked them on their q&a if they were coming out with a basic. This is their reply

Hi, lovely rgwhalon~~

When the sales for the limited version is completed, basic version will start being sold.

Thank you so much. ^^
      Have a nice week.~~

Yay!!! Now I can afford her! woot!:)

11. She is cute! That nice, innocent smile and those lovely eyes...

12. Amy arrived today! The quality is wonderful. She is perfect in every way! I got the small bust with mobility joint.
      Here are a couple of pictures of her.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. she looks even better in your pics Oliveoil :)

14. Thank you! You can't believe how wonderful she is. I am so happy I got her.

15. Oliveoil, she's beautiful. Did you get her wig from IpleHouse or somewhere else?

16. Wow! She looks just as beautiful in her owner pictures as the company ones! Congratulations, she's gorgeous!

17. Wow, her faceup looks really great in pink! She's cute! I'm not big on the teeth though... Just personal taste. Does she have the same jointing as the Noctoral Circus (sp?) dolls you think? Since those were limiteds... but surely it's the same?

18. Thank you for the nice compliments on my Amy.
      Zelie: She came with a short blonde wig and I received this wig from Iplehouse because my CC was overcharged so they gave me a choice of money back or an extra wig.

Chaos: Funny thing I don't care for teeth on dolls, but Amy's is not bad. They seem to show up more in the pictures then in real life. I think the light reflects. She does have a lot of joints. I don't know how the Circus ones are jointed.