1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Kid Clothing Database (What fits)

Jan 17, 2013

1. I was just messing about with some minifee short skirts and the waist fits very well, they aren't really the style i would want for a young girl but i'm going to try making my girls some clothes tweaking some minifee patterns i have.

2. Here is an outfit from Ellowyne Wilde called Ruffled Up, on Lonnie. The bust is too big, however fits well elsewhere. She looks more like she's playing dress up, this outfit, IMO, looks to mature.

[​IMG]
      Lizzie 'Dress Up' by LaurieESW, on Flickr

3. May I ask where you found those Monique shoes and which size you got? :) I've been hunting for something like this in purple for a very long time!

4. I'd love to see a list maintained of what size fits from other doll clothes. I think I might create one and link it here (and probably in my signature) so that we also have a comprehensive list of what sizes fit to go along with this thread). The Monique shoes are what prompted this thought since I don't know what size to look for and I thought, hey we should have a list. :)

5. That sounds like a great idea! Also, because I'd love to find some shoes XD

6. I'm so glad I came across this thread. Cara (Lonnie) just came yesterday and I've been looking to see if anyone had patterns that fit her. I never thought to try some that I already have of LD's or even Ellowyne. They might only need a little tweeking.

Grandmom: Lonnie is as cute as can be in the "Red, White, and very Blue" outfit.

7. Thanks to everyone for your insights. I have just received my first KID and love her the best of all the dolls I have had / have. I am thinking I might try reducing a 45 cm Kaye Wiggs doll pattern since the body shape seems very similar. Has anyone tried this?

8. I got my shipping notice on Lonnie today. Woohoo! I thought I'd have to wait a bit longer. I have some Dollmore stuff here and I'll post what fits when she gets here.

9. Has anyone tried to downsize the patterns for 45 cm Kaye Wiggs dolls? They seem to have similar body syles.

10. So far I've tried these on my Lonnie:
      Leggings from Dollmore. - They fit well, maybe a bit short in the leg but you can arrange them so that it looks just fine.
      Narsha Top from Dollmore - Perfect fit.
      Fashion doll top from Dollmore - Very snug. Fits. The neck is a bit too wide but it will still work.
      LittleFee/YOSD shoes from Ruby Red - Perfect fit.
      Sport shoes from Ruby Red - They fit. They're loose enough for socks. They might look too big with a skirt but with long pants they're fine.
      Sneakerboots from Mimiwoo - Way too big.
      Boots from Mimiwoo - These fit loosely but the toe part is really wide so they look a little large. They might work with the right outfit.

In this photo she has on the leggings and Narsha top from Dollmore and her shoes are flats from Ruby Red.

[​IMG]
      New Kid by Jen Savage, on Flickr

11. [​IMG]

Navarre modelling the Tonner "Up and Out" outfit. It was made exclusively for Cherished Friends http://www.cherishedfriends.com
      and was designed to fit Cami, Jon and other Tonner dolls with the 16" Antoinette body. The jeans are low rise pedal pushers, so they're great on the KID girl body.

12. nine9 style msd-sized dress
      [​IMG]
      Lonnie Iplehouse KID von Icequeen's world auf Flickr
      The upper part of the dress is a bit wide, but it's not really noticeable.
      Bambicrony YOSD-sized (ciao bella) boots and shoes fit perfectly.

13. I pulled out some MSD capri leggings I have and they fit my girl perfectly as pants. I didn't take a picture of her in them but I certainly can. They were made for slim MSDs and I got them from an Etsy seller, MonstroDesigns. She doesn't seem to have any MSD capri leggings listed but you can "make your own" leggings by choosing that option in her shop. They're listed as MSD Minifee Capri in the drop down.

14. Any results for the boy KIDs of late? :)

15. Ahhh it's a relief that there's a wide variety that can fit :3 (notes some brand names I wasn't familiar with)
      :fangirl: Thankyuuuu~!!!

16. [​IMG]
      Ttya Yosd size t shirt.

[​IMG]
      Ken 1:6 doll t shirt and jacket.

17. Awesome, I was wondering if the TTYA YOSD would fit.