1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Kid Clothing Database (What fits)

Jan 17, 2013

1. It's a little shorter on the body than the Ken stuff but I was happy with it, when I get him some t shirts next month I may pull them down a bit to stretch it. I didn't wanna do it to this one as it's Scott's!

2. Okay, so just wondering!

What size eyes do the KID wear?
      And what size wig do you best suggest that fits them?

Please forgive me if this has already been answered, I am having issues
      sifting through posts on my mobile device. Thank you xox

- Muffin

(P.s. In regards to outfits like LaurieESW post of the beautiful pink ruffle number, I have an Addiction Lisa on the way and more mature dresses are not an issue....black would be her colour of choice though, will I have to rely on custom stuff to get more mature outfits/ clothes for her in this colour?)

3. Muffinz - I used the same size eyes for my KID as my BID, usually 10mm or 11mm. Just depends on personal preference. Some even use 12mm.
      As for wigs I usually purchased 6/7, again the BIDs and KIDs usually share the same size. Even their feet are the same size.

The following photo is example of 11mm eyeco eyes (these are soft silicone eyes). By the way, the wig is an Iplehouse BID/KID size wig. They are very generous in size. I actually use the BID/KID wigs on my JID.

[broken photo link removed]
      (new eyes - eyeco smoke)

#43 LaurieESW, Feb 24, 2014
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    4. Apparently they have almost the same measurements as the UNOA CHIBI's so if you're looking for clothing try those~ :)

5. Beautiful little girl, her eyes alive!

6. Most of the 10" Pasty from Toner outfits fit Lonnie. Patterns for LeeAnn will fit her. I have some Littlefee patterns that I adujst the length in the arms and legs and they fit great. I had a hard time finding underwear for Lonnie. The littlefee underwear are too small and Pasty's were to baggy in the bottom. I love leggings so on "Antique Lilac" she has leggings and undershirt and two dress patterns for FREE and there made for Iplehouse KID.

7. I don't know if it's ever been mentioned (can't remember) that Spampy makes custom clothes and Iplehouse KID is one of the sizes she does. I don't think it explicitly says KID on her site but she makes clothes for Narsha so they would fit.

http://spampy.eaph.com/spampystuff.htm

8. SUCH a great post!!! Thank you for this! It's so helpful! :)

9. Some Leeann Doll Clothes (Denis B. Creator - Canada) on Iplehouse Lisa

The white dress is part of the Fiesta set he created and the black boots are part of his line too.

This style of boots does run long, however on the KIDs I think the scale looks fine.

(Lisa wearing LeeAnn boots)

These white boots are also part of his line. They are shorter/smaller than the black style and even fit better.

[​IMG]White LeeAnn Boots (modeled on Lisa) by LaurieESW, on Flickr

Just need some colorful tights or knee socks.
      (Leeann white boots)

The outfit is part of a full set. While the pants are supposed to be full length, I think they are cute as capri length. The frog shoes have been mentioned before on the list - these are a newer color he has added (love the clear color styles)
      (Lisa's new clothes)

#49 LaurieESW, Mar 23, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    10. hi sweets.. i was wondering if dollmore narsha clothes fit kids??

they are both 30cm dolls??

and are there more options for boys? iplehouse keep adding only kid female outfits..
      i'm so depressed

11. Narsha is a lot chubbier than KID. Her hips, arms and legs are thicker. She also has a very long torso. I think her clothes would be a bit big on KID.

12. There is no problem on wearing Narsha clothes on KID. ;)
      (but I have to try some KID clothes on Narsha, like pants, but it is not your problem here... XD )

I post you what I posted on thread "Dollmore Narsha and Friends Discussion" :

:EDIT: Photo doesn't appear...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Has anyone tried the Bunny Nine clothes, especially the skinny jeans, on these dolls? The clothes are so cute, I wish I could order the jeans at least.

14. Can K.I.Ds where Littlefee clothes too?

15. KID is bigger than LittleFee so is
      BID.

16. Oooohs, okay. Thanks.

17. The fabrics look fantastic

18. Oh wow the crocs are sooooo cute.

#58 hopeforalice, Feb 28, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    19. I forgot I made this post lol to respond to my own question, Bunny Nine Clothes do fit the BOYS, I don't have a girl so I can't speak for them but the shirts fit perfectly on the male KIDs and the jeans fit very tight but they fit. My favorites are the skinny jeans. The shoes don't fit at all....and that's all I have so far. Some Yo-SD fit them but not the jeans, then again my tinies are from Soom and they are on the skinny side, the littlefee clothes are a little big on them so they could fit KIDs better.

20. Hi all this thread is a really useful resource for new KID owners. I found on Etsy a really cute Minifee outfit with capri pants that I was thinking of getting for my impending KID arrival. I messaged the shop owner, Olga and we did some comparisons of measurements, the only thing I thought may not work was the Minifee has wider hips than the KID, anyway she offered to make me the outfit to exactly the KID specs. She had the outfit sewn and shipped within 24 hours, she was so lovely and so helpful, that with her blessing I'm sharing the shop info here for you guys: by Olyshka.