1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 6

Feb 13, 2022

1. Thank you :hug:

Here she is.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. @BrigitteJ Awwww Thank you so much! What a sweetheart, she's the sunshine fairy! Her smile cheers me up, and bright colours suit her so well. :aheartbea

#42 ElectricMauve, Sep 19, 2022
      Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
    3. I'm sure someone has mentioned this before but Paige gives me really strong young Emma Watson as Hermione vibes. Does anyone else see it? I might actually like her better than the Volks Hermione...

[​IMG]

4. Can anyone give me a shoulder to mid-calf length for a KID girl? I'm having a dress commissioned but my doll is still being worked on.

5. Beau makes a great boy! He's quite a handsome lad. I love his outfit too.

6. Just wanted to share a photo of my Joy asking where on the tree she should hang this ornament. She's wearing a dress I made for her with a pattern by Martha Boers.

[​IMG]Joy by Donna, on Flickr

7. Joy is very cute, i had to pick between her and Lonnie. The dress is great, i love the embroidery.
      I use Martha Boers patterns very often too, they are a gorgeous base and easy to customize.

8. Thank you! <3
      I was lucky to buy Joy at the last minute before Iplehouse retired her sculpt. Finding the right faceup for her has been a challenge. She came with her IH faceup and I was disappointed with the look so sent her off for a new faceup, didn't really like that one either, so sent her off again, this time it was successful :). She's had several wigs as well. Some girls are just picky when it comes to a hairstyle! This is how she looks now.

[​IMG]Joy by Donna, on Flickr

9. Aww, i like this wig even better.

You sent away a brandnew doll for a new face up two times in a row? :aeyepop: Wow, that's dedicated.
      But it really suits her. :thumbup

10. :lol: I don't know if it's dedicated or it's desperate and daft! :lol:

11. HELP. POSSIBLE COUNTERFEIT FOUND.
      I have just found what I think is a counterfeit KID Lonnie being sold by a seller on Etsy. I have reported it to Etsy but I wanted to let you all know in case anyone bought it unawares. The seller is calling her Celeste but the 2 photos quite clearly show Iplehouse’s own photo of Lonnie. I have taken screen shots of it. I didn’t know what else to do. Please advise. Should I tell Iplehouse?

#51 EmanonUK, Jan 6, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2023
    12. PS. I have reported it to Iplehouse.

Regards

13. This is my first Iplehouse KID sized doll (bought a BID and KID last year but have been waiting for summer to paint them.) They are really cute and I love both sizes. Now to create some more clothes and find wigs, shoes and eyes for them :)

[​IMG]Lonnie - Freshly Painted :) by LyanneNZ, on Flickr

14. @LyanneNZ Your Lonnie looks lovely!

Clothes are certainly the eternal struggle with them for me. Yours already looks super fashionable.

15. She looks so sweet.

16. I really like Lonnie (i have 3) and your face up is lovely. :love

17. I've been stalking this thread for a while and am waiting for my first Iplehouse K.I.D, a Hannah in RS. First time I’ve ever ordered direct from a company too, usually I adopt or buy through others.
      Took me ages to decide as there are so many adorable sculpts but after seeing owner photos in a FB group my mind was made up. Getting her blank as I have a particular look in my head for her.

Anything I should know?

18. Hannah is a lovely one. I've usually ordered directly from Iplehouse as it's often better for me to do that anyway living in NZ. I hope she arrives to you soon - you will love her. They are so cute! :)

19. I have a Hannah! She is a cutie...I believe.

Mine is named Myna. She wants to be a Unicorn when she grows up.:XD:

[​IMG]Myna by luluna33, on Flickr

20. She IS a cutie :love