1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 6

Feb 13, 2022

1. Another Kid that makes a wonderful boy is the Daisy sculpt....
      [​IMG]

-------- Added notes --------

This is a discussion thread for the Iplehouse KID (Kid Iplehouse Doll) 35cm line.

Company website:
      iplehouse.net - This website is for sale! - iplehouse Resources and Information.

IpleHouse KiD What Fits:
      Iplehouse Kid Clothing Database (What fits)

DoA Wiki: Iplehouse

Previous discussion threads:
      Part 1: https://denofangels.com/posts/5860284
      Part 2: https://denofangels.com/threads/551735
      Part 3: https://denofangels.com/threads/584333
      Part 4: Iplehouse Kid K.I.D. 35cm discussion part 4
      Part 5

2. Yes, I agree. The girl Daisy is adorable as well. I think I’m fixated on Iplehouse dolls, mostly KIDs & BIDs. I’ve got a long list now.

3. Dropping in here because of the Doll Choice discontinuation notice. I never realised I could have sneak-ordered Daisy through that and now it is too late! :pout:

Can I please see Daisys and Paiges, even better if they are together? I know I want one of them eventually, but I just can’t settle on which face!

4. So excited, just got my first KID right from the marketplace here. She is an Isla, a sculpt I haven’t seen many pictures of this particular sculpt. I will try to share a picture when I remember how . I have a question, she seems quite floppy, is this normal with KIDs or should I tighten her strings? I am not her first owner.

5. Well I tried using the instructions in the FAQ section but couldn't get my Flickr image to load. I used to be able to do this but have forgotten how :(

6. Thank you Vermaxen! Here's little Fiona...
      [​IMG]Fiona by Sisen, on Flickr

7. And a full shot. Loving this little one, she's a whole lotta fun to sew for too!
      I haven't decided on her age yet, other than she's a Tweener ;) Maybe ten or eleven? So far she prefers casual rather than dresses.
      [​IMG]Fi and a friend by Sisen, on Flickr

8. Oh she’s gorgeous. Another one to add to me ever expanding list.

9. Did everyone see the event?:

"Greeting from Iplehouse.
      We are going to hold 2022 Spring Event as below;
      Period : March. 21 ~ April. 10
      Contents
      - You can purchase one additional head if you purchase one KID/BID doll.
      - This event is applied to both basic and limited dolls.
      - The color of head will be provided with the same color of the doll.
      - The makeup service for additional head is not available.
      Notice
      - If you change the option of doll after the end of event period, the event would not be applied so please place the order carefully.
      - It is possible to change the option within the event period, but you should let us know within three days from your order date.
      - If the payment of event product is not paid within three days from your order date, it will be considered that there is no intention to purchase. In this case, the order will be canceled, so please pay as soon as possible after ordering.
      - Please note that shipping will be delayed a lot if the makeup is added."

So it looks like you could get a limited head if you purchase a standard doll? But you pay for the extra head as well? At least people could get their hands on limited heads this way, I guess.

10. Fiona and my grandmother Shirey's side wish you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
      [​IMG]St. Paddy's day by Sisen, on Flickr

11. I’ve done something daft! Because IH are having a Special Spring Event and because I saw they were selling a Limited Edition Daisy (which I desperately wanted) I’ve gone completely mad and ordered one using credit. I wouldn’t mind but I haven’t even got my Olivia Paige (1st bjd) yet. Please, tell me I haven’t gone insane!

12. They are all just too cute. Congrats on the doll EmanonUK - the Daisy sculpt is so cute

13. I discovered Iplehouse last night and I've absolutely fallen in love with the sculpts. I'm planning on getting an Esi in ebony since she is still available although I want to see if there is a way to have her lip color done a bit more in a natural tone if I do a custom makeup request. I'm so very excited, I've absolutely fallen head over heels for her.

14. Join the club. I’m hooked on Iplehouse as well. And welcome.

15. I was just wondering. Does anyone know if “Glitter Girls” clothing fits a KID. The GG dolls are also 14inches in height.

Thanks

16. I’m sure its been posted many times but Antique Lilac is a treasure chest for Iplehouse patterns and tutorials

18. Yes, I agree. I just love her blog and regularly just go and drool at all her marvellous IH dolls as I am still waiting for my first Paige doll. I have seen her patterns and downloaded a few but alas my sewing skills are hopeless.

19. Does anyone have a Mia or a Hannah and want to share pictures? I feel like I can't find anything other than the one set of promotional pictures for either of them and would like to see more, if people are game to show them off a bit.

20. @vermaxen - I have a Hanna....this is a shot when I first got her. I have a different wig on her now and need to get new photos. :)

[​IMG]Myna by luluna33, on Flickr