1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Limited EID Woman - Bibiane

Sep 14, 2011

1. She's so gorgeous! Iplehouse, you need to stop it. Every time I tell myself I'm not going to look at any more SD's, they release some new gorgeous sculpt which makes me think again ._. I can't wait to see her basic version.

2. Oh I really like her (darn it!).;)

3. Ooh wow, she looks like a female Storm! :D

4. I've got to stop staring at her because I am falling in love! I honestly do not want to miss out on that gorgeous outfit. I really wish Arvid or Dexter had grown on me because this theme is a favorite of mine. I liked their outfit sets just not the sculpts or the way they were painted. If I get her, she'd be a loner or I'd have to hope that Iple releases another guy which I am pretty sure would be a HUGE stretch.

5. she's gorgeous!!
      part of me want to order her ASAP but at the same time I don't... just in case the next doll they release is an EG fire lady :D (been dreaming about that for a while now x) )

just a silly question BTW: I know sanding tan resin will leave pale spot, but how bad does it look with iple's real skin?

6. designermix, thank you for that photo in your post! for some reason I can't get the photos on iplehouse to properly load :/ I'm happy she comes with weapons.

7. She and Jessica really would make lovely sisters.

Are these releases -- Arvid, Dexter, Bibiane -- being added to CDS at all? I know Arvid appeared as a basic, but I'm wondering on their CDS-ness.

8. Arvid was on this latest ordering period for CDS. Someone in the Dexter thread asked if he would be available on CDS and Iple basically said they weren't saying at this time.

9. bibiane is very tempting, definitely reminds me of jessica. i really love her outfit. ih has too many dolls that i really want!

10. For some reason she reminds me of Carina. The eyes maybe? Hm...

Anyways I reeeeeeeeeally like her but I definitely don't have the funds or the space right now. Hopefully (probably?) Iple will release her as a basic so I will be able to get her later.

designermix do you mean special real skin? They don't have an option for light brown on this girl :<

11. I adore her but as others on here have said, I'd prefer her in the light brown colour. It's probably just as well since I'm skint right now so I'll wait and hope she shows up on the CDS.

12. She's uber gorgeous! I love her outfit and weapons :aheartbea

Why must Iplehouse offer the awesome outfits only with their Limiteds?!?! :...(
      (Why can't they do it like Soom does with their Special Order where you can get the outfit separately? :()

Sadly I can only handle one of each gender of EIDs, and I already have Luna and Akando. Also I'm low on funds and I still have 2 layaways to pay off. Ah buggrit millennium hand and shrimp!

13. If I hadn't already gotten a doll within the past month, I would've placed an order for her already. She's stunning!

14. @Amanohara -- You're welcome! She comes with a gun and a sword, like Dexter. ^_^

@LiviLovelace -- If Bibiane's going to be available via CDS later, I would be able to get her in light brown skin. I know she's only available in special RS via the LE version which is a shame. ;;

@satyrsmoon -- Yeah, it's a pity we can't get the outfits separately, but I wasn't aware we could get the outfits without purchasing the Soom MDs.

If I hadn't ordered a Fairyland Little Fee and splurged on some wigs and eyes at Soom, and didn't have to pay for it via layaway for the next three months, I'd consider getting Dexter as well.

But for now I'm going to just get Bibiane even though I won't be able to get her in light brown skin. I really want to get that outfit and her weapon and don't want to miss out on it. I plan to customize more elaborate Western outfits for her later. I wonder why she's not available in light brown skin though. Guh!

15. Love her. I can wait to get her when she's NOT limited, tho. Thank all deities that I sew. I've made a VERY similiar outfit for myself LOL except w/a full corset. So I don't have to sell the car just yet....

16. signermix ahh gotcha. My bad C:

17. She is totally bad ass! I wonder if she would be Annie Oakley, shootem up dead kinda chick? It's that look in her eyes.....I be givin that same look too when I am p'oed.:lol:

18. Ughhh, can I just say, I thought I was never going to get an Iplehouse girl. I really thought I wouldn't you guys. And then they released Bibiane. She's so beautiful, and I love her skin color...layaway here we come :lol:

19. Starry City- Welcome to the Iple-side!

She is really gorgeous...ugh...I hate Iple sometimes. I want SO many of their dolls. Her outfit just knocks my socks off though! I'm not into steampunk but they did a nice job and it's pretty awesome!

Gonna have to think about maybe doing a layaway on this girl...I haven't done a layaway with Iple...do you pay 1/3 when you order and then 1/3 a month later and then 1/3 a month after that? Seems like that would be 2 months instead of 3 mos but I may be confused.

BTW - I'm not really diggin' the hair color and skin color combination. I think I would have chosen a brown wig with her realskin. I guess it's just a matter of preference. If I get her I think I would get her in Normal Skin though.

20. It's the outfit that's getting to us all. XD Yay to more people getting Bibiane! The thing that clinched it for me is the outfit and that gun. Just her overall look. Now I no longer care that I'm not going to be able to get her in light brown skin because I'll just get Dexter in light brown skin via CDS later. They'll be a good match with her being slightly lighter skin.

Going to get Dexter's bullets to go with her full set. ^_^