1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Limited EID Woman - Bibiane

Sep 14, 2011

1. For layaway you place your order and in the comments box you put a note that you are going to do layaway. You send 1/3 of the total to the IH paypal address with your order number in the subject line and then leave IH a message on the customer service board to let them know you sent the first payment. The layaway instructions don't say each payment has to come every 30 days, they just say it has to be finished in 3 months time frame or they start to charge you a service charge.

2. I like how her fullset comes with with a gun and knife. She's no damsel in distress! :D

3. Oh yes!! her face is beautiful, but sometimes, I think with other makeup, I would see as a boy xd

4. Ugh, I'm so offended. My wallet just yelled at me because I'm contemplating getting her. She's so pretty and I love her full set. Normally, I never get the full set, but this time may be different. I haven't even finished paying off Claude yet, but she'd be so cute with him.

5. Thanks Kadepie! So the first payment has to be at least 1/3 of the cost of the order? And, if I was to order today, Sept 16th, I would need to pay her off by Dec 16th? Sorry, my brain has been mush since having my baby back in June!

6. Suddenly I don't feel so upset about not buying Soom's River :) I love her, the outfit is amazing although I doubt I'd get the gun.

7. Exactly! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she has a very masculine look! (The eyes actually remind me of Chase.) That's not a bad thing though. She'd be perfect for one of my characters who has that strong look, but I'm going to have to wait for CDS for an SID body. I almost had a heart attack thinking they wouldn't release it again, but that's only for EG dolls right? ^^;

8. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      She has the Lishe GLARE!

9. Oh, in fact, I thought his face for one of my male characters and I think the CDS is also for the ES dolls, but until sold in basic version...uhm you want a male or female SID body? because the circumference of the neck of the SID male body is 12 cm and Bibiane is 10.5 cm, I don't think it fits very well

10. I think I am going to wait and order her through CDS with light brown skin. I know I will miss out on her lovely dress but can't justify buying her now and selling her later just to keep the dress. I sure wish Iplehouse would offer these gorgeous outfits separately. Sigh :) I love the light brown skin though and know I'd be happier if I waited :)

11. No, I want her as an SID girl. So I'm really hoping Iple continues with their trend of putting these out on CDS. :) I think they have way too few SID girls for some reason. I keep hoping they come out with more. :\

12. I really wish Iplehouse would offer the outfits separately, like Soom, too! I guess we can hope that some people will buy the full set and sell them here on DoA...! x.x I just saw the price tag on the set and dodged glares from my husband, so I thought I'd better not... I really LOVE that vest! It's so Steampunk!

13. Aaaah, I found my Lilith, I think! I've been quite set on the EID woman body for her for a while, but none of the girls (except maybe Eva, but I needed her for a different character) really grabbed me. I'm not really a fan of her fullset face-up, or the darker skin (which is strange, because I pretty much always prefer the tanned version of the sculpt, but it's really for the best since I'd net her in RWS anyways), I think she'd look stunning with more pale skin and more vivid make-up to accentuate those lips and that no-nonsense glare. Once I get my Eros and Adam, Bibiane is next for sure! :D

And that outfit is gorgeous. Like a lot of Iple outfits. But I don't really... have a use for it.

14. Yes, and if you want to double confirm that, you can check with Iplehouse when you post to their Q&A board. ^_^ If you want a layaway that's longer than 3 months, they will charge you a service fee.

15. Have decided to get her, even if it burns large holes in my economy!
      She will be my first girl, and a very cool companion to my Akando-Pierrot :)

16. Such a lovely skirt! I'm really loving the fun themes Iplehouse has for their LEs.

But wow, that skirt. Allll those ruffles.

17. I asked Iple if they can offer her in light brown since a lot of people, including myself, would like for her to be darker. They are offering Dexter in light brown after all, so it shouldn't be a problem.

18. Oh what a nice idea to have asked Iple, avacado! That would be great to have light brown option for her :D

19. @sparklin

Congratz to your new girl. When I got my first doll directly from the IH company...she really blew me away. (Meaning: I was really satisfied with my purchase ^^;;; )

I am positve Bibiane will be a must have for me, too. This time in NS, preferably ^.^
      Her mouth and profile of her nose look like Jessica´s but the eyes are the ones of Carina, I think. Really a nice match.

20. i really love bibiane, but i recently purchased a beautiful rs jessica head and rs sid sb body, and i think they look too much alike to have both.... would love a similar outfit for my jessica, tho,... wish ip sold more outfits to go with these cool western themes!