1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Limited EID Woman - Bibiane

Sep 14, 2011

1. I couldn't resist, I've just ordered the fullset (minus gun & dagger) on layaway. I'm going to make her my Christmas present to myself :) She is so perfect I thought about it for all of a day before I caved in ;) I'll be on bread and water for months. No way I'll be paying off my Loongsoul early now :doh

2. DAMN YOU IPLEHOUSE!!! Why must you put out these gorgeous limited dolls that I can never afford >_<

3. OMG!

I asked Iple if they could add light brown skin, and they did! We can order her in light brown skin now.
      :sumomo::sumomo::sumomo:

4. But they took off WS! :( I wonder if it is a mistake or if they'd put it back if I asked?

5. I just saw that too. Maybe they only like giving three skin options maximum? I guess no one has been interested in WS yet. That's too bad. =(

6. I am so happy she's now available in light brown skin!!!! :D I am so glad I waited before ordering her. Eeee!

7. it's a boy head on the wrong body to me

8. She's gorgeous!! I wish they would sell the outfit separately though. I love the doll...but really would love to have just the outfit. Oh well.......I wish Iple would slow down a bit on all the beautiful dolls though. LOL

9. I love the brown skin, but I fear it would be too dark for her... but maybe it's just because I have trouble seeing it because of the "character" (noble lady that just gets tired of things and make her own laws) :sweat

10. I was bored and I wanted to see what Bibiane would look like in different skin tones, so I did a photoshop edit. I'm no means a professional, but I got as close to colors as I could, I think my NS could have been a little darker.

[​IMG]

11. @avocado -- these are great! I was wondering what she'd look like in light brown. Now I'm not sure if I should order her in RS or LB as I want Dexter in LB, and if I'm going to pair them up, it might be better if she's fairer skinned.

12. Avocado: Ooooh, thank you!!
      She really is mindblowingly beautiful in light brown, that's what I'm gonna order!
      Thanks!! :D :aheartbea

13. Is it me or is Iple the bomb? They really want to please their customers and I think that is great! Now that I am over the newness of Bibiane I think what had me wanting her was just the outfit rather than the mold itself. I'm glad she appeals to so many people though because she is lovely. I may commission someone for a similiar outfit at a later time.

14. Iple is totally the bomb, I am in love with their customer service.

Ahh I still can't decide if I want her. She reminds me so much of Claude and Carina (two of my favorite sculpts) but I have so little space as is. I don't think my condo could handle another big doll :<

I really hope they offer her as a basic, or at least via the CDS. When I finally get out of school and move on to bigger and better living conditions

15. I keep telling myself I could get her and then get an SID body in CDS with a different head later on...I think she'd be awesome in SID size.

16. I am really craving this doll, I was originally going to order a Carina but than this came up. I really hope they offer her as a basic because I don't think I can afford to get her right now. I really love that wig on her but I am not a fan of her makeup. I think with a different face up she would look even more gorgeous. I am so jealous of all of you that have ordered her already. I would love to put her on layaway but I have no money on my paypal lol. Can't wait to see some arrivals!

17. I think I will wait and order her in the CDS with light brown skin in SID size, and hope for some new sid sized clothing! ( Unless iple decides to upgrade the EID bodies ) :)

18. Sounds like lots of people would love her as an SID!

@kadepie I was contemplating the exact same thing for a while! (Great minds think alike. ;)) I don't have any plans for an RS EID girl though, which is too bad since I love the extras too.

19. Oh no!. I didn't want to buy another doll until my Hellboy is ready. They are so mean!!! I really love her.

20. Bah she's so pretty~
      Fell inlove at first sight and buying her later this week when i get monies <3