1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Limited EID Woman - Bibiane

Sep 14, 2011

1. Wow that is quick, what day did you place your order? and did you get her blank or with Face up? Ooooh I'm excited now. Just wondering if it's worth making my last payment on Monday ;)

2. So excited to see everyone's Bibiane! Hope I can get her on CDS eventually, but box openings will tide me over. ;)

3. I ordered her on September 16th. Iwas pleasantly surprized by how quick she was ready, too! I ordered just her, blank, so maybe that helped! I hope everyone's shipping notices start coming in soon! I'll post some fun unboxing pics once she gets here!

4. Cant wait for pics, I am so jealous!!

5. Wow, that's fast, congratulations! I'm still waiting for the first owner pics of the Dexters, or did I miss something?

6. Can't wait to see her. Getting her blank probably takes a couple of weeks off the wait, so I'm hoping mine might ship by the end of the month :)

7. biggy- i haven't seen any dexter pics yet, or mention that anyone has received him yet on the dexter thread. i can't wait to see the pics!

8. I know at least one Dexter has shipped this week but I don't think he has arrived yet.

I ordered my Bibiane on the 16th too but she's a fullset with faceup so I know I'll have a longer wait for her.

9. Can't wait to see owner pics of these lovely ladies in their outfits!

10. Dexter is so handsome! I imagine those with full sets and face-ups will take quite a long time. I opted out of both, so I figure that's why my order got to me so quickly. After seeing Yur's face-up, I think waiting for an Iplehouse face-up will be well worth the time you spent fretting over the approximate due date! I hope you guys start seeing your shipping notices soon!! Here's my little story and unboxing for Riya! I can't do her face-up until December after NaNoWriMo is over, though...

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?483873-Iplehouse-s-Limited-EID-Bibiane-Arrives!&p=8460489#post8460489

11. Thanks for the pictures! I'm hoping mine will come soon but I'm sure that's dependent on her faceup.

12. aska- your bibiane looks beautiful- is she rs?. looks like i have a really long wait since i ordered her at the last minute, with makeup!

13. You're very welcome! If you ordered her clothing and fun stuff, it'll likely take longer, but I hope your wait won't be unbearable! IP has come out with so many gorgeous dolls, I imagine they've been quite busy!

Thank you! Yes, she's RS, which I was curious about, since I only had WS (LW Clover, IP Yur) and NS (Soom Hyperon, Soul Doll Chloe). The colour is almost olive, which is absolutely lovely! The darker skin tones look so nice, so exotic! I hope you don't have to wait too long for your Bibiane, either!

14. My Bibiane arrived this morning. I thought I had Dexter in the box but IH got the tracking notes mixed up. Still waiting for Dexter.

[​IMG]

15. Wow, charon! What a beautiful girl! :D I'm determined to get her in the CDS now!

16. What a gorgeous dress!! She's absolutely beautiful! Congrats, Charon!!

17. Charon, she is just beautiful!

18. Congrats Charon, she is truly lovely <3

19. Thanks everyone. I think she is beautiful too. Iplehouse only get better.