1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse New Iple-I "Soo Ri"..

Nov 24, 2005

1. Congrats katwi99! I'm starting to think he may be a doll for me too. I had been thinking about another doll to be my Lex, but this guy has a more mature air about him.

2. I have only limited myself to only three dolls and as much as I would want to get five... I have to prioritized. He's on my top three list.
      And yeah, who doesn't want to feel his sexy...Ooh! There's a blank. Sexy what? XD

3. Oh GOSH HE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

*drools*

ANd I *just* ordered Rainier YESTERDAY. Goodness.

4. *_* Perfect for my character X_x Engel must come first though

Engel: ...^^ *happy to be put first for once*

5. Ok so I wasnt sure if I should put this here but..it is offical IM SO GETTING HIM. After making up his pic a little...I had to share MWAHHAA (wonder who my inspiration was XD) Sorry guys...I just haven't been this excited about a large doll in SO long!

[​IMG]

6. Ooooooooo he looks GOOD~! Mine will have the giftset faceup on white skin with a white wig XD Everybody spam about what you want for Soo Ri~! :D

7. Jezes!!! that is really really inspiring!!! Great job!!

8. Somehow I missed this when this was first posted *_* he's definately become a desire of mine :D

9. I will not want a non-DoD doll...I will not want a non-DoD doll...I will not want a non-DoD doll...AAAUUUGGGH! Darn you, Iple House! Breaking my resolve with that gorgeous piece of resin named Soo Ri...must add to wishlist....

10. Is it me or he reminds me of Gackt from Illuminati? O_o

11. THATS RIGHT!!! :D :D :D Isn't he perfect for the part? Mwahah ^0^ So sexy ~♥

12. More or less, Soo Ri's got the skin and the abs to do the shimmy like Gackt does in the video... Planning to get him both Illuminati suits or just Cyberworld? Either way it would make you feel his sexy... xD

Wooh! You're starting to save up for him already! I'll be looking out for Matsuro when you finally have him. ^_^

13. Thank you ^-^ And I think Im going to make his Illuminati, Cyber, and Gekka! Gekka will be harder but worth it ~♥ I cant wait to get Matsuro home and show him off to you guys! So happy! I want him more than Ive ever wanted any I think O.o;

14. As if he weren't gorgeous enough, at the whole mention of Gackt, I had too do some quick comparisons. Now I have to buy him! He's so hot and Gackt-like....must own...

*cough* Ok fangirling aside, he's a gorgeous sculpt! His face is beautiful, masculine and mature. What more could you want in a guy[doll]?

15. Oh yes... I saw him as gorgeous by himself alone at first glance (ah...I have never been so taken by a mature sculpt!!) , but then I thought he looked similar to someone I had seen before ♥ I really am way too in love with him ^-^ Im going to be saving every dime I can make until he is home in my arms!

16. Yeehaw! Soo Ri cosplays...as GACKT.

Wow... When I first saw him I thought him to be the Guys of all Guy Dolls.. (set aside my very odd attraction to Isao Nanjou shall we?) and I was like...*grabby hands* ... I was like very handsome and versatile.

I never saw him as Gackt till you pointed it out. I'm rather happy since I'm further convinced just how... flexible the guy is.

Hehe, more reasons to covet... Happy saving! :chibi

17. Yeehaw! Soo Ri cosplays...as GACKT.

Wow... When I first saw him I thought him to be the Guys of all Guy Dolls.. (set aside my very odd attraction to Isao Nanjou shall we?) and I was like...*grabby hands* ... I was like: He's very handsome and versatile.

I never saw him as Gackt till you pointed it out. I'm rather happy since I'm further convinced just how... flexible the guy is.

Hehe, more reasons to covet... Happy saving! :chibi

18. Flexible is good!!:wiggle Eehhe! I've never really been one to want a boy doll with a ton of masculinity. I like them to look very smooth featured and usually this means they are 'younger' dolls. Soo Ri has both the masculinity and the smooth features I love and yet is still an older looking male. PERFECT for me!

19. TEE HEE HEE... Since Matsuro is gonna be you're Gackt... Imagine all the cosplaying Gackt himself has done!

He's gone as The Crow, Alucard and Squall... Technically Squall's cosplaying as Gackt... Oh dear.

Hey...Is this On Topic of Off Topic? This is serious fangirling over Soo Ri!

20. Yes Im begining to think a seperate thread should be started for this fangirling as it really isnt news related @_@; Dont want to upset anyone with our ranting XD Ah well maybe one of us can start one up? (I dont like to start threads...hinthint XD) Sorry for taking over everyone!!