1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse New Iple-I "Soo Ri"..

Nov 24, 2005

1. **wonders helplessly if his head will fit on a Hound body** >_<

2. As you know, the Hound neck really is huge, you' probably have to completely carve out and re-sculpt the neck opening on Soo-Ri's head and sand down the top of the Hound neck. I've thought about using a Hound body for all sorts of other heads but nothing is readily compatable. It would be a great body for a Soo-Ri head! Gomen, just my two cents. :sorry

I wish iple-house would post more shots of their new boy body. I'm planning on getting Soo-Ri complete (head and body) but I'd like to know what to expect. I wonder if a Soo-Ri head would fit on a D.O.T. boy body? I love those long legs!

3. You've probably seen these pictures before, but this is the new body: http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=247

4. You guys are so sweet!! I cant wait to place my first order with you !! ~&#9829;o&#9829;~

5. Yep, I saw those!:grin: And I like what I see! I'm super keen on that upper thigh pivot. It's what I like about the Thaasa girl body and the Serendipity Ismy. But I'm curious about what I'm not seeing... there are no pictures of him from the back, just the front. It's a nice front and all but it's only half of him.

Is he self conscious about showing his posterior? :blush

6. Ah, well at least we get the idea about the joints. I'm glad he has the pivot, I want to cosplay him as Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 4 who happens to wear a very tight shirt (http://www.pixiekitty.net/leonref.jpg) that will look very nice without a joint to get caught in...and that hot chest/6 pack ;)

7. In regards to the new body - it stands like a brick! It's really an improvement on the old one, and the old one wasn't that bad to begin with! The thigh pivots are weird, but kinda cool. And he's so stable... have I mentioned that? ^_-

I can also confirm that he's had enhancements in other regions ^_- He is rather well endowed (moreso than the first body) and circumsized. He also has a very nice butt (slightly rounder than the old body's), for those wondering *grins*

If you guys would like more photos of the new body, or the new body alongside the old, let me know and I'll strip him and take some when Inu isn't looking ^_-

Cyph

8. YES FOR PHOTOS~~!!! :D:D:D Would love to see the comparison shots :3

9. Holy crap, he's circumsized? I don't think really any others are right? Maybe Dollshe boys? I don't want to sound like a perv here, but I think that that's pretty cool!

10. Hound is not circumsized, IMHO.

I'd LOVE to see body-comparison shots of this new boy-body next to the old one... & Hound, for that matter... I'm... curious as to HOW well-endowed.

*blush*

Lucy

11. Ahh, I've never seen hound in person, I had no idea x_X

12. Hound isn't circumsized, Bermann is.
      I wonder why they're different?

13. No wonder I always like Bermann better...

...just kidding~ That's an interesting fact though.

14. Does anyone know the boy on the left of the picture, is that the old head or the new head?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

15. OT: oh!! so Hound isn't circumsized!! OH YAY!!!! GREATEST NEWS EVERRRRR!!!! I love Hounds even more now....

16. Ignore this post - I'm clueless ^_^;

Cyph

17. thank you anyway! I'm pretty sure that they have produced 2 different versions head because this is written in their announcement board:

Date 2005/11/25 [16:24] Hit 40
      Title We start regular sales for Soo Ri.

We start regular sales for Soo Ri.

And we thank you for waiting for only the regular sales of Soo Ri, all the while.

There is no big change from the first Soo Ri, but from the detailed part, there is a little change.

We put in the cheek flesh a little, so the face looks younger.

And we add more details to eye & lips part.

If you see him in detail, you can find out the difference.

Do you like new Soo Ri¡¯s make-up?

According to the whole atmosphere of Soo Ri Full Set -Limited ver.1, we express him as strong & sharp image.

As per make-up, various faces come out, and we are really eager to see.

The name of Soo Ri means eagle.

Like Be Yearn, he is a member of Black Birds.

We will inform of details about setting up for Soo Ri, soon.

18. I think the old one is on the right. The one on the left seems to have the new makeup for the limited version? That's baaaaaadddd cause I don't know which head I like better!!! I fell in love with the old (giftset) head T______T

19. The old head is the one in the blue shirt :)
      I am def. buying over $500, I'm glad to finally have an extra head to practice faceups on! Hurry up credit card!

20. Hehe~ I'd love to carry on this conversation, but I think I'd make it a little 'M' Rated xD;