1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Pet Dolls

Aug 1, 2016

1. He needs a t shirt that says real men ❤️ Cats So cute I love it.

2. #22 Scholar, Sep 7, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
    3. For anyone out there that has the panther....and both heads....how do they change?
      I vaguely remember someone saying you had to unstring the whole doll to change the head....:huh?:

Anyone have any photos of a panther showing how it's strung?

4. i think that was me panicing BEFORE I got the panther lol... I have pics of the inside of the second head AND I am sure it showed something in the manual... I will look in a few hours?

5. Panther head has a prong inside that attaches with an S hook but I have not tried to change it yet. I think you will need at least one hemostat to clamp the elastic to do it.

Edit: I just changed Bhageera's head and it took two hemostats and alot of hard pulling and twisting but I got it done. Not recommended for weak hands and arms. My fingers are still numb!
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#25 Therealwalter, Sep 10, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    6. @Therealwalter - Ooooh thanks so very much!!!!! :abow:

So that little hole in the head fits through the tip of the S-hook? And the neck stays on the body the whole time!
      Who knew? I don't think I would have known how to take it off! LOL

It's so good to know at least it is possible....without having to re-string the whole kit-and-caboodle!
      Bjageera's snarling head looks great and fierce! :roar

#26 luluna, Sep 10, 2016
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    7. wow, okay so no changing heads for me any time soon LOL and NEVER alone O_o... omg that looks.... i wonder if a bigger S hook would help? or one that's a bit longer?

8. You know...I need to look at my Bull Terrier and Beagle's heads...I have no idea how they are attached. LOL
      I'm so afraid that something will happen to the elastic and I'll have to restring! Eeeps. I don't want to go there just yet. :lol:

@ Lady Tiku - Did you get both heads blushed?

And while I'm here yammering away and asking all sorts of questions....I'll add a photo since this is a photo thread.:whee:

One of my larger Beagles (Nilla) with a KID Paige.

[​IMG]Paige and Pup by luluna33, on Flickr

9. Therealwalter: I love that you named it Bhageera!!! <3

Luluna: Nilla is so cute! :D

10. A longer S hook might make things easier but for now I am not changing heads again for a long time.

11. Ive never seen such a wide variety of dog sculpts before, it makes me really want to get a dog BJD and customize it to look like my pet!

12. That's actually why I got the tricolor beagles. My beagles Casey who died about six or seven years ago and m current beagle Brandy both looked like the tri (Autumn I think it was), which is why my tri-beagle is named Candy (their names combined). The little one I named Bailey because its a cute name--and Beagle Bailey sounds like a cartoon name. XD

The IH dogs are really wonderful!

13. Finally got some photos of Pantera!!

[​IMG]
      Pantera
      by Ashbet, on Flickr

More on my Flickr, if you click through ^_^

Is there a discussion thread for Iple Pets or Panthers/Pumas?

-- A <3

14. Oh lovely :aheartbea

As far as I know there isn't any discussion threads for the pets yet. But I'm sure we can add one easily ;)

15. Thank you!! :aheartbea

And, yes, we really should! For one thing, knowing how the head-removal mechanism works is pretty crucial -- I had NO idea how to change heads until I got in there with a hemostat, because the stringing is very tight.

(This is a good thing, since it holds a very heavy doll together -- but it's a bit beyond my strength to try to hold it AND wrangle heads, unless I have something solidly keeping a grip on the string.)

-- A :kitty2

16. #37 Adalwolf, Oct 3, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2017
    17. Aren't they the brave ones

18. I cannot get enough of Pandora -- she is SO splendid!!

:sumomo:

19. TY she's good with kids.. that and she is a shape-shifter. She has a very strong protective streak in her... especially towards young ones ^^. One day (when i find it) we may see her 'human' form. ^^

Tags: