1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Pet Dolls

Aug 1, 2016

1. I've been watching the bull terrier on Iplehouse e-shop for about two months but it's still "available soon". Does anyone have any idea if they were limited? Or maybe if they have certain sales period for the animals?

2. It's my understanding they go in waves cats, dogs, whatevers, but I don't know the pattern or dates. They seem to just be randomly back on sale in limited runs on and off. I know the Puma had two sales runs, and the cats have been for sale more then a few times.
      Maybe you could try asking them on the Iplehouse Q&A board?

3. Thank you so much! I'll wait for a bit longer and I'll go and ask them if I get too impatient. ;)

4. It doesn't hurt to Q&A them with questions like that, I think. They will want to know if people are interested in having another sale period, I'm sure. :3nodding:

5. Will do! I Q&A companies quite often with annoying questions. :D I'll post their reply.

6. This is the reply I got from Iplehouse. :(

"Sorry but we don't have any specific plans for now."

7. I received that reply when asking before. I asked others wanting to order cats and/or terriers to write Iplehouse and I believe within about a month there was an order opportunity. Good Luck.

Here is my Terrier.
      [​IMG]Iplehouse BID and Boston Terrier by Laurie W, on Flickr

Edit: fixed broken photo link.

#87 LaurieESW, Jul 15, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    8. About Iplehouse and their "plans" for w/e..... In the past they were very good at having a thought out plan of action which they generally shared with us.... However in the last 1-2 years... they don't 'share' what plans they have IF they even have plans. It's almost as if they are in a pattern of 'we will do w/e we feel like when we feel like it and there won't be any notice. They are very stingy in what they share with buyer now.... just my opinion based on observations.

9. #89 LaurieESW, Jul 19, 2017
      Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    10. To be honest, I think most companies either don't want to reveal their release plans or don't have any at all. :XD:
      So far I've asked a few companies about re-releases, skintone events and things like that and none of them has ever given me specific answer. I got only vague replies like "thank you for your interest, blah blah...maybe...in the future" :XD:
      It would make it much easier to make plans and save money if the companies were willing to share their plans with the customers.

11. Iple used to be 'more' open... no details but usually the 'we will do blah' but we don't know when' or 'maybe next year... but they have become waaay more stingy in the info department. We used to know up to 3 dolls in advance at least what 'size' was coming out or if something 'special' was in the works... this is why the way they are now is so frustrating

And since this is a pet doll thread XDmy iple panther who is more house cat to this girl lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. This thread is my hero. I have been wondering how their pet dolls would look against my SD size BJD. These pictures are gold.

I wish I could get the Puma! More expensive than any of my dolls though... kills me.

I hope they make more dog breeds too! Everything they've made is so cute.

#92 Bears, Aug 13, 2017
      Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    13. I love pet dolls! Can't wait to see more pics :) I hope to have one soon.

14. Recently finished up my Cat (again, because her old blushing was chipping... she's dyed now, so no more chipping, yay!) and used glow in the dark powder this time too :D

[​IMG]

15. Cosmic Kitty looks great

16. Oooooo...love the Star Cat!

17. anyone have any pics of the bull terriers's face remoal? Mine isn't here yet but i plan on dying it

18. There are several pics of blank bull terriers on flickr - here's one :)
      DSC_2319

19. they have before so it's possible

Tags: