1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Pet Dolls

Aug 1, 2016

1. My fox arrived today! His box opening is here, with lots of pictures.

[​IMG]

#121 davri, Jun 20, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    2. What a cute fox! I have one of the cats and I love him.

3. I’m really liking the cats and fennecs, do they pose and stand well on their own?

4. My little fox stands great, though posing is a bit limited due to the joints. It can't really sit, but can lay down, do a litle play bow, lift a foot while standing.

5. Bumping up this thread. Where are da pets?

My little Fennec Fox wants to know.:XD: (He looks to be in a huff.)

[​IMG]Kim by luluna33, on Flickr

6. My up-eared Fennec Fox arrived awhile ago and I finally got a quick photo.:kitty1

Kiku

[​IMG]Kimba and Kiku by luluna33, on Flickr

7. @aernath - Yeah more PETS! I bet your cute little black kitty would like to get her paws on that hamster/gerbil running on the wheel!:kitty2

8. I finally got around to painting my little kitty! It took me about 3h and was my first try at anything like it. What do you think?

[​IMG]

9. That looks really great! Such a cute cat! I like how you blended the tabby stribes, often I think they are painted to harshly to be anywhere near realistic looking. Good job!

10. I think you did a fantastic job! It looks really good! I have always wondered if it would be possible to do that myself since Iple only paints a small portion of the tabby cats.

11. Anyone have any suggestions on eye size for the kitties? Iple sent me these really pretty amber eyes in my Siamese cat which just look wrong. Otherwise I am super happy and my meeze-loving heart is thrilled to have a kitty at last.

12. The eyes you can see on my cat above are 8mm. According to Iplehouse we should use 10mm, but I think that's a bit too big.

13. More kitty pics, just because

[​IMG]
      My cat on a 1/3 58cm girl

14. [​IMG]

15. Sweet kitty! :kitty1

I got a cute beagle the other day....

Meet Dot. She can hold her paw up so well...to say, "hello".

[​IMG]Dot by luluna33, on Flickr

16. Hello Dot . She's such a cutie! The beagles are the cutest dogs around in my opinion!
      Did you paint the spots yourself?

17. Thanks! No I didn't paint her....she was an auction pup from Iple.:kitty2

18. None of my dolls have pets but I like the idea of having pets for staging purposes. Pets can make a room look "homey."

19. @Owl Queen - I agree! Plus the Pets are just cute to hang around. I have most of mine near my computer. They make me smile everyday. :)

Tags: