1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. just found out about this thread (thanks honeythorpe) if the faces are as cute as the bodies i think i am going to want one.the only problem i can see is it will be a stand alone doll and won't really be able to interact with anything i have right now. unless maybe it works as a taller fairy with realpukis.

2. OMG look at that tiny body with little boobies! I can't wait to see the heads too. The only thing that has me curious is the price, and the first one's to come out will be Limited so they may do the Basic's later this year. I can't wait to see more pictures!

3. oh no just when my wallet was safe! ;-; so cute omg that body <3

4. with iplehouse the basics aren't any cheaper than a limited if you get an unclothed doll. usually it is only the clothing and maybe the faceup that ends up being limited. i love their system since you can always get a "limited" doll with no faceup for the basic price!

5. Hmm I wonder how these little gals will look next to Soom's Mini Gems. My Faery Legend girls could use some non-Soom company! I'm excited to see this line released :)

6. nothing new on this yet? they said they were releasing this month, there arent that many days left!

7. Watch them release on April 30th :P

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

8. Yeah the last day of the month if we hear some news......but I can't wait that long..

9. [​IMG]

And we get to see her back. 83 Excited, though the head looks like it might be on the bigger side... Or then it is just the wig, that makes it seem that way. x3 Still loving dat body, for sure~!

10. oh no, I fear she's going to be very very cute.

11. Can`t wait to see more <3

12. looks like high heel feet are a possibility! if so i hope they are an option part, i like high heel feet, but not all the time. that used to bug me when i was a kid that my barbies couldn't stand flat footed! :lol:

13. Iplehouse can be such a wonderful tease....:)

14. Oh, see looks adorable...can't wait to see her face. Her dress is pretty darn cute, too.

15. Oh good. I was about to put the picture up. It looks so so cute. I totally can't wait until they release her. I'm snatching one up. I hope we can get her in any color. I'm crossing my fingers for an ebony.

16. i'm hoping for a real skin and they usually release in that

17. Sooooo... just found out about this new line. xD I may have to get one eventually! I've always wanted a doll with these types of body proportions. Plus I love tinies a lot. ^^ I'm excited to see what their faces will look like!

18. wonder if we'll get a profile today...

19. Iplehouse has the links up for PID but no photos. The site says they are 19 cm (about 7.4 inches). I think she looks adorable from behind but I'm not sure of any other line that she/he could share clothes/wigs with? Will PIDs have a huge head to share wigs with BIDs? I hope photos will be posted Monday (Sunday night USA) because I have IpleFever and I need to see these little cuties to see how badly my wallet is going to hurt.

20. oh my god she's going to be so cute. i'm going to die.