1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. no prices either, so was that todays tease then, putting the link up?

2. They usually put at least preview photos with the prices. =/ Maybe they'll add them later?

Regardless, I will be watching this with much anticipation... I told myself I'm not allowed to get a doll of this character, but PID's might win me over.

3. They definitely know how to tease us, don't they? The link is up and it seems that it's not just in the normal section, but the limited area too. I wonder if it will go onto the CDS as well. But I'm surprise they haven't given us a front/face picture yet. I wonder if they're going to wait for the first of the month...

4. they said on flickr it was releasing this month

5. Oh, i just found this and that body is adorable! It really depends on the look of the faces for me, but if the price is right I could very easily be in love :D

6. Well...the month is almost over...so it'll have to release very very soon. I'd say probably Sunday/Monday...since Wednesday starts the next month....

7. 19cm dolls!!! :D I love you Iple! They are only 1 cm smaller then my 20cm girls. I hope they can wear the same clothes/shoes. That will be awesome!

8. I just found this thread and really....just take my money Iplehouse..just take it...we dont have to eat EVERY day.... ;)

9. I'm so excited! I can't wait to see their faces. :D I wonder what kind of pricing they will have...

10. Aagh, just when I thought Iplehouse would never get me to join their ranks. >:I I pray this pixie isn't cute! No wait, IS! No, isn't! Ahhhgh!

11. Can't wait to see more pictures, it would be such fun to have a tiny that was BJD scale compared to my F65 :)

12. 8D And there's couple more pictures on Flickr~! Still just teasers though, can't see their faces yet. But there would seem to be four dolls... Or is it just different versions of one doll? In any case, very exciting. x3 They should be released tomorrow, the latest. Can't wait!

13. Wow, those first pictures look very good! And Iple says that they can share wigs with BIDs. I love mature tinies, but bigger heads aren't really my cup of tea. But I want more pictures anyway! :D

14. Looks like they will be offering them in all colors. You can see that the kitty is ebony skin. I didn't think I would be interested, but those costumes are so cute and I can imagine the faces are going to be amazing!

15. Big head dolls are not my thing; however, IH may have made them so super cute as to win me over.

16. Those little animal costumes are cute, but definitely not what I was thinking of after seeing the teaser body pics. Hopefully their heads won't too big. BID wigs are 6/7, which is for a size range, so I'm hoping still a bit smaller than BIDs - like closer to 6" than 7"

17. I forgot to check IH's FLICKR so my initial interpretation was for a more baby like doll which I was wishing for.

A miniature lady would also appeal to me greatly but for that to be so with the PID it would need to be at the largest a 4-5 size wig.

Will just have to wait and see whether IH can tap my wallet for PID.

I do imagine she will appeal to a group of collectors and probably sell well.

18. im actually really disappointed with the new pictures! they show less of the dolls than we have seen previously. those would have made more sense as the first pics.

just thought of something. if the heads are that big, i wonder if they will end up being ot for doa?

19. auntbear - I know!! How incredibly frustrating. I'm so SO curious about these dolls, I really wish they would just go ahead and show us their faces. They're dragging it out to work us all up and get everyone all excited. Not that I blame them, it's one of the best marketing techniques out there.... but URG! I want to see!

20. I wonder too if they will be on topic for DoA as well, I hope so they look really cute so far.