1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. Awwww thanks !!! yes, I did make the dress, I confess, it's the main reason I wanted one of these adorable pixxies, I wanted to sew a 100 frilly dresses for one :D I'll have to post a new pic though 'cause I've already changed her wig ... much as I wanted a white haired gal, it just didn't go with the PG skin as well as I'd wanted.

2. Tinkerbell wanted to pop in and say Hiiiiii ^_^*

[​IMG]

On another note, I messaged Iplehouse about more Pixxies - they said not until next year now :( I neeeed more Pixxies in my life...

3. Hi Tinkerbell - such a beautiful girl !!!

Well, Grace, as I was calling her had a change of heart. She didn't like being a white haired pixie ... She will be out all year but she's told me she's a Christmas pixie and her name is Holly. She'd like to share some cookies :D
      [​IMG]
      Christmas Cookies by ban sidhe, on Flickr

4. omgosh - Holly is such a sweet Christmas Pixxie! I adore her little dress too - I really need to get more clothes for the girls... think I'm going to resort to buying myself a sewing machine for Christmas - I haven't sewn since I was 15 though! :/

5. Congrats Ban on getting a PID! I love that brown wig on her. So pretty! :)

6. Holly is just squee-dorable and so pretty.

7. Thanks everyone - I can't believe how smitten I am with her! I hope they release some new sculpts next year and not just new faceups ... I guess these gals aren't very popular (and they are totally not my normal style) but they have such potential! I'd also be happy if they made the hands and feet more pose-able ... maybe they could make replacement parts so we wouldn't have to buy new bodies (?) Ah well, I'm glad I was able to give this girl a home 'cause she's really a joy to have!

8. I am just popping in because I saw that the Joyful Pixies are no longer marked as "Sold Out" on the Iple paige. I think that means they are availible again, doesn't it? :-)

9. no way! It seems they are available again.. but their little outfits aren't - bummer. I was hoping for a new collection... they really are such little cuties.

10. Actually, the outfits ARE available again -- they're on the PID clothing page here: http://iplehouse.com/home/shop/list.php?ca_id=6010c0&nhn1=en

11. It's fab that they are available again, I hope I get paid well this month..

12. I'm so pleased that they are for sale again, hopefully that means more pixxies! I think I need to play with my still nameless girl, a little more before I buy another. I might have to order the black Lizzie dress though as my girl could do with some clothes.

13. Can anyone show me a Pixie next to a Pukifee? I just can't imagine their size and if I would like it...

14. Eeee! I got the pics of my Ryu-Ah from AngelToast!

She is a revamp of the Rexy I had, and AT did a truly amazing job. With her permission, I'm sharing her photo (big, sorry!):

[​IMG]

15. No pukifee here, but I can photograph her with a TinyDelf. Will that help?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

16. Lyzrd, your Ryu-Ah's new faceup is gorgeous!

My Twinkie, Lily says Hi!
      [​IMG]

17. Oh, what a beautiful girl !!!

Took another shot of my girl yesterday - may be the last for awhile as I'm moving and have LOTS of stuff to do, including pack dollys :(

[​IMG]
      Holly Jolly by ban sidhe, on Flickr

And Lyzrd - I too am in awe of your gal. LOVE AT faceups !!!

18. Beautiful girls everyone! Rexy is amazing!