1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. I need to order a outfit for my PID that is still un-named and yet to make a appearance. Have to work today so picture taking will have to wait until my day off again.

2. Tinkerbell just wanted to pop in and say happy holidays to everyone! I hope for more pixxies next year! :D

[​IMG]

3. How sweet and festive! What a great photo.

4. FYI, I asked Iple if the line will be continuing and they said yes and in fact new Pixie dolls will be the first dolls released next month. They will have small heads going forward so if you like the big head dolls today is your last day to order them. I ordered Twinkie, Blooming, and Ryu-Ah, now I'm thinking I should get Dorothy since this is my last chance. I do not yet have a Pixie to confirm this 100% but I got out my tape measure and according to the measurements Iple gives for the current Pixies they have the exact same measurements as Wilde's Sad Sally.

5. I think they do. I have been trying to score a Sad Sally outfit on ebay to try out and see if it works for PIDs but they are just running too high for me right now.

6. Thank you so much for this update! It's also good to know that, if I ever manage to get my hands on a Sad Sally (especially the Halloween one!), she'll be able to swap clothes with my Blooming.

7. I was actually surprised that the measurements matched up almost exactly all across the board when I compared my Sad Sally to what Iple has on their website. It's kind of fun, my two Sally's have 3 sisters coming! I smell trouble in the doll room.

8. small heads... whyyyyyy? They're perfect the way they are!!

9. Well, this just prompted me to put another Dorothy on layaway - whoops!!!!

10. Iplehouse have out up teasers of the new Pixxie Fairys - there will be night and day versions. No make up as yet but you can see the heads anyway. I'm surprised if they are discontinuing the larger heads. I would have thought that both could run alongside each other.

11. Same Smudge! I wrote to them because I refused to believe it... I asked if the bigger heads would be available as custom dolls and they didn't answer that question, only that they'd have smaller heads in the next release *sigh* I loved the pixxies. That being said, I am looking forward to seeing the day/night concept though.

12. That is sad :( I wish I'd realised in time to order another. I'm looking forward to seeing the new fairy Pixxies though.

13. They did tell me that the bodies will be the same as the original pixies, only the heads will be diferent

14. Thank you for the link!

Ohh my, I love the outfits and the pointy shoes. The smaller heads are what I was hoping for in the beginning too even though I like my big headed Ryu-Ah well enough. If they're trying to make them more realistic, I'm very curious about the face-ups now.

15. Now that I've gotten over my "whyyyyyyy" moment, I'm looking forward to seeing their faceups. I love the outfit concepts - they're adorable :)

Smudge - they're not on the discontinue list (http://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice_en&wr_id=175&nhn1=en) - so maybe they might make a reappearance? I would love Dorothy in brown skin... she is too adorable, and I hesitated, and missed out. I am happy I have 2 adorable pixxies though :)

16. I am also very curious to see these. The fabric swatches and sketches look great!

17. I'm kind of wondering how the new girls are supposed to stand up with those little elf-slipper feet. Perhaps those are optional add-ons and the new girls will come with flat feet by default.

18. D8 I didn't even realised I had missed out on these girls until today and I'm really quite sad about it D8 I really loved Ryu-Ah, oops... I hope that the large heads will be available again sometime soon D8

19. The outfits look cute, but I'm still a bit puzzled as to why they changed the head and are still calling them Pixxies.

Glad I grabbed another Dorothy, sad I won't get a chance to buy Twinkie.