1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. Thank you! I do hope you can get one of them. I'd love to see your styling for her! :)

2. Well, I am new to the bjd world, (I have a pullip collection) and I fell in love with the Pixxie dolls with the big head... I didn't have the right amount of money to order a Ryu-Ah right away and now I'm a bit bummed... The new Pixxies aren't really my thing, so I hope more bigheaded Pixxies will come out! Does anyone know if they will?

3. Pullips are cute :) As far as I know they haven't told us yet if the big heads are coming back or not, but they aren't on the discontinued list which is promising.

4. Thanks! Let's hope for the best then! ;)

5. I definitely hope they bring back the big headed Pixies, I have 3 on order but would have loved to had them in different skin tones.

6. Hi Nadine! I recognize you from PullipFiction! It's no surprise that we Pullip fans naturally gravitate towards the original Pixxies, with their oversized heads, eh? :) I have Blooming, myself -- I think her head is actually the widest of all the Pixxies!

Iplehouse is really good about listening to their fans and customers. If enough people tell them they want the big-headed Pixxies to come back, they may re-release them!

7. Hi! This will be my first purchase of an Iplehouse PID. I placed Ariel on layaway. I have been waiting a very long time for a fairy like this so I am super excited!

8. Hey Vada!! Haha! How nice to see a familiar "name" around here! ;) Yes, I think it's the big head what has drawn me to the Pixies! I think I will send an email to Iplehouse to ask them about the original Pixies, maybe it will help!? :D

Callasdoll: Congrats on your new doll!

9. Thanks, Nadine! :)

10. I totally agree! If I saw more pics with different skin colors, I might just buy Pylia!

11. There is a thread on their forum http://iplehouse.com/home/bbs/board.php?bo_table=forum&wr_id=467&sca=Tiny_Dolls&nhn1=en

Hopefully enough people will comment on Pixxie love and they'll bring back the big heads! hehe

12. ^ Thanks so much, valee.anne! I'm going to post in support of the big-headed girls! :D

13. So sweet :)

14. What a little cutie!!! I adore my Twinkie - so glad I grabbed her when they were still around :)

15. Thanks you so much Valee Anne! I will definitely post a comment there!

And Taecelle, what a beauty you have! Your Twinkie is so adorable!

16. Cute!!! Not sure about eyelashes I'm afraid, I'm sure someone will be able to help :)

Can't wait to see her new wig!

17. what a cutie Buzzingbumblebee! She is SUCH a photographic model - I am seriously obsessed with my girl right now. She also had an eyelash fall off :( I would message iplehouse and see if they have any spares floating around so you can get the same one maybe.... I've never seen any quite so small... (I was lucky enough to find mine on the floor before my cat decided it was a toy! hehe)

18. Thank you <3. I'm sure I will take lots more photos of her. I have picked out the eyes I want for her but sadly I have no money, I have to sell some other stuff first.. I don't think blue is the right colour for her, and the ones she has got are 10 mm eyes, I think 12 will be better :).
      I think I'll message Iplehouse, she needs a new left leg due to the small damage above the ancle anyway. I will ask for a eyelash at the same time. I hope the leg won't cost a bomb..

I'm glad you found yours valee.anne ^-^.