1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. Aw, thanks, smudge! I find the wig to actually fit fairly well, maybe even a bit large. I actually have a teeny tiny silicone wig cap underneath to keep it in place; otherwise, it tends to slide around. Maybe Blooming's head is smaller than Twinky's? Or maybe I just got a too-big wig?

Bee, that stinks. :( Is Iplehouse going to send you the correct leg?

2. A silicone wig might be the way to go then. You might be right on the head size, or perhaps even a different shape could affect how it fits.

Has anyone found any trousers or leggings that will fit the Pixxies whilst they are sitting down? My girl has one some lati leggings at the moment but she can't sit in them which is a bit of a pain. Thanks.

3. Here's Soda in a Bratz dress:

[​IMG]

Just paid off my peach gold skin Dorothy, hopefully she will be shipped soon!

4. Thank you for sharing the link that's a great find. I have plenty if Blythe clothes but oddly enough I don't think I have any trousers!
      Noddyfry, another Pixxie! How exciting. I hope you don't have long to wait and may I say that I'm slightly envious!

5. Congrats on your Dorothy, noddyfry! I have that same Bratz dress that Soda is wearing (my Dals [Pullip line] wear it), but I hadn't even thought about putting it on my Blooming, Muriel! Thanks for the idea!

6. Has anyone else had any problems in the last few weeks with their Pixxies' eyelashes falling off? Both of my Blooming's lashes fell off last night as I was changing her eyes, with almost no provocation. :?

7. No I have yet to change my Ryu-Ah eyes so hopefully when I do they will stay in place.

8. Hm, I haven't changed mine's eyes recently either but I just gave her a once-over yesterday and they seemed fine. Sorry to hear you've lost yours!

9. Well, my Twinky has only got eyelashes on one side, but she has had two owners before me, and the first one was the one to break off that piece of her leg.. I bought new ones for her on etsy I just haven't got round to putting them on.

Anyways, Iple are sending a new leg, but as I was too slow reporting it to them I have to pay for the shipping myself. It's ok though, it's not that expensive, and they said I could order other stuff that the leg can be sent with if I want to. I ordered a carrot mohair wig (love that wig), the white lamy set (love animal suits :P) and the 02 heel parts so she can wear "shoes" :D. I would have wanted those things anyway so it's the perfect excuse :).

I'm hoping they will do another pixxie release of the big headed girls <3. I would like a Blooming too, then I would get her a blond wig. I also wish I could get that dress the first release Twinky is wearing, it's so pretty. I think my Poppy is BJD that gets the most attention. She is just perfect, well she will be once she is not disabled anymore, poor thing.

10. My GS Pylia arrived yesterday. Even though their bodies are the same size, she seems so tiny compared to my big head girls.

[​IMG]

11. Congrats - she looks much better in your photos :D

12. Thank you! :)

13. Her head is a lot smaller than I thought it would be, she is still cute, but I love my big head Ryu Ah instead.

14. I love my big head girls, especially Twinky, (covered Blooming's ears) but Pylia is just too cute!

[​IMG]

15. They are adorable! Surprisingly, I actually like the look of the smaller head. The thing keeping me from getting more of these girls, though, is the lack of posing ability of their bodies compared to my larger Iple dolls...even my BIDs.

Clementine got new eyes in a swap today, which has sort of renewed my interest in her. I hadn't really given her any attention in months, but I think she needs a new faceup now.
      [​IMG]DSC_0252 by AndreaJEP, on Flickr

16. I agree, I still like my little gal but her terrible posing makes it 'not-so-fun' to photograph her ... all she can do really is stand there :/

17. I have thought about getting her a Luts Tiny20 body since it is roughly the same size. It isn't as cute, but the joints are much better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

18. Agreed - same here with my Natalia. Maybe at some point Iple will redesign the PID bodies for better posing? If so, I hope they'll offer PID owners the opportunity to get just a new body for their PIDs ...

19. I'm totally having buyers (or non buyers) remorse.

She is so sweet!!! Her tiny little head is much more endearing that I expected - congrats! :)