1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. That would be nice ... in the meantime, on a whim, I put Holly's head on an Azone body and the resin (PG with Azone NS) is near perfect! The neck would have to be modded a bit but ...
      [​IMG]body swap? by ban sidhe, on Flickr

2. ^ It sure looks great :).

Today I finally got my Twinkys new leg. :D. For good measure they sent both a right and a left leg. Maybe to be absolutely sure they sent the correct one this time. When I have time for it I will take some photos. I ordered some other stuff as well. A gorgeous pair of high heel shoes/feet that I will need to paint. And a wig and the sheep outfit ^-^. A happy day for my Poppy <3.

3. Out of curiosity, are the legs the old resin or the new resin?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

4. Noddyfry, your girls are so cute. I agree with the previous comments about posing. I love my Twinky but I struggle to get her to stand let alone do anything else - which is very limiting! She also doesn't own a decent outfit yet! She did have a pair of lati trousers but couldn't sit down in them. The poor thing is really living dangerously - no clothes, can't pose! But despite all that I do love her big head and tiny body.

5. Thankyou! My girls are wearing 'borrowed' clothing lol, nothing fits quite right ;)

6. Zardi. Well I didn't know there was a new resin, but the match isn't perfect as my Twinky is from the first release.

With regards to the posing it really hasn't bugged me much :). Her utter perfect cuteness makes up for any flaw in posing. I made Poppys dress myself, and I plan to make more :). The Lati clothes I have are good on her as well though but I have so many dollies in need of more clothes, and don't really have many spare outfits.

7. Yesterday Twinky decided, that she will be blond from now on:
      [​IMG]
      Blondy by taecelle, on Flickr

8. Yes, they changed the formula for PG and RS. They are no longer French resin, but are opaque. I thought your girl was PG, isn't she?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

9. I bid and won a Blooming head from Iplehouse. :) Why do I need two heads for one body??
      The one on the body is the new auction head that arrived today.
      [​IMG]

:aheartbea

10. Congrats, sunshinejade! I just adore Blooming and definitely do not blame you for having two heads. :) She is quite possibly the cutest BJD ever made! What a sweet faceup your new girl has. :aheartbea

11. Aha Zardi :). Well I guess that doesn't help with the match. But it's not a issue :).

Congrats sunshinejade :). I noticed the auction there, it's a really cute head ^-^. I didn't bid as I would rather want a regular blooming :).

12. You know what I really, really want? What with that Carved Heritage theme going on at Iplehouse. A Pirate PID! I really, really want a Pirate PID.

13. ^ OMG YES. With a sweet, naughty little face and a swashbuckling fullset outfit!

14. Thank you! :)

15. I fell head over heels in love with the PID's when they were first released. Then when the second batch came around I ordered Twinky in normal skin with B makeup.

[​IMG]

16. Congrats on your win! I think Iplehouse--and all of the other BJD companies--does this to make you want to order a new body. :lol: And, it would be good to do so--or maybe you can make a hybrid like Ban Sidhe did. Either way you can't lose! ;)

She's very pretty! I love her pretty blue eyes! :)

I have a Pixxie Twinky that I've had for almost a year now--it will be on August 31--and I've never taken a pic of her! How pitiful is that?! Of course, she's not the only one. I am just terrible about taking pics of my dolls. I do love her, though! She's a pretty girl. Iplehouse makes some very pretty dolls indeed!
      :3nodding:

17. Nothing to see here! Move right along! :)

18. Thanks! Well maybe you could take one or two just so she doesn't feel left out in the cold.

I'm kinda sitting on the fence on this one. Also had thoughts of making two hybrids from her, to see if it would change how I feel. I noticed Ban Sidhe put her PID head on a different body, has anyone tried putting a different head on the PID body?

19. You need to be careful - you are not supposed to talk about selling or thinking of selling in the threads. A mod can delete your comments and all those that answer it and you could get a warning.

20. Ooooppps! SORRY! Didn't mean to put my foot in it . . . someone had better delete it then.