1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. So far they appear to have the right number of joints so I'm assuming they're on topic since other dolls that are OK have quite large heads (like DIM Trisha, and Leeke Ariana etc.)

2. its almost backfiring for me, im just getting tired of the wait and getting ready to move on to other things. (short attention span and too many other new releases right now)

3. The eyes don't really seem inset to me, we're just getting a craptacular view of their faces is all. I think Pixxie will turn out to be ot, nothing about her body so far suggests otherwise. Even if she has a huge noggin for her body, it doesn't seem THAT big in comparison to the rest of her. Try Pukifee if you want big heads. D:

4. I'm so excited for these, the body looks perfect, I like mature tinies, if they are 19cm they will be in the same sort of height range as Rukifee/Lati Yellow/Enyo/Pipos Jr Pi etc, can't wait to see their faces:)

5. I'm quite interested by this, recently I fell in love with iplehouse I love smaller dolls so if its on the small side great! Have to admit while that body shape is nice I prefer less mature shapes for my dollies. Will be watching with interest.

6. Auntbear...I was thinking the same thing. I was really excited when they started showing the sneak peeks. Enough already...LOL..let's see her.

7. For those who haven't seen them yet. This is the latest tease. I with the others. I wish they would just show us the faces already.

[​IMG]

8. Gonna be honest, those face masks creep me out something fierce. o.O (Also just realized that the duck has two faces :lol: )

Anyways, the photo from the back reminds me a lot of Betty Boop, so I'm pretty excited for the big-headed-ness (that's how I like to draw my characters). Of course, there is a very fine line between "cute big-headed doll" and "uh-oh, really poorly proportioned doll".... hoping Iple struck a good balance. If there's a cute wide-eyed kissy girl I MAY be doomed. May. Be. Doomed.

(I also like that they can share wigs with BID's because in my experience it's really hard to find a good-quality, well-fitting wigs under 6")

9. Oh that is a cute little body. Arg, iplehouse, always getting me right in the wallet.

10. I think I was hoping for this line to be more like the Faery Legends over at Soom O.O darn it.

11. are they the same size as pids?

12. ¬ u ¬ Hoping because you don't like the Fairy Legend size or hoping because you do like that size? I prefer these, I expect great faces. No..DEMAND them!

13. I'm really glad to see Iplehouse venturing outside their normal realistic aesthetic and trying something new! I can't wait to see what their little faces will look like! ^^

14. Guys, they have posted four PIDs in the limited section but they are not for sale yet.(DOROTHY IS MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE SO FAR) Cute little faces!!! Much nicer than I had expected so i am super pleased!!!
      Can't wait to see their full profiles, probably tomorrow going by Iple's standard way of releases.

15. Phew, I think I'm safe. I do like Ryu-Ah and I'm interested in seeing more photos but I still think my first IH doll will be a Kid.

16. :c Guys, Iplehouse says they're limited and won't be sold EVAR AGAIN after the sales period ends. That sucks MAJORLY. Everyone, buy like, a THOUSAND of them so Iplehouse will change their minds!

17. Dorothy, my personal favourite (so far at least!)

[​IMG][/url]

18. My favorite is Blooming but I looove Dorothy's eyes and nose; she's a real cutie. <3 There's something for everyone when it comes to these girls; all of them rock!

19. Dorothy is giving me the Clawdeen Wolf Monster High vibe. I love Ryu-Ah, she's my definite favorite.

They've added PID to the clothing and shoes categories but nothing listed yet.

20. Saw Dorothy. Went all "AAAAH, it's Black Widow!!!!". Well. With a tan. Decided I'd try to get her. :D And that's even though that kind of doll isn't usually my cup of tea. I usually prefer them big. And male.