1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse PID Discussion V. 01

Apr 15, 2013

1. They made Pylia with gray skin as an option when I asked if they were ever going to sell her that way again.

2. I -finally- got my three set up for a photo.

[​IMG]

Pylia, Ariel and Rose. All in NS.

Pylia is wearing a T20 (Tiny Delf 20) dress and stockings from Luts - it fits remarkably well! It came with a bonnet that is miles too big for Pylia, though it would fit Rose or one of the other large head PIDs fine. Iplehouse boots though. Ariel is wearing a pukifee size dress. It also fits ok except for being rather short. Rose is wearing Iplehouse from head to toe. ;) (Pylia and Ariel are both wearing Monique size 4 wigs. 'Ginger' on Pylia and 'Tori' on Ariel.)

3. Wow, no one has been on this thread since November! Iplehouse are opening up sales for the Pixxies again, if anyone is interested.

4. I'm sorely tempted to get one of the smaller head girls, especially seeing how they can wear Tiny Delf 20 clothing. (Thanks for that, @ktk8 !) Iple's own clothing is nice, except for the warnings on most outfits that the dark colors can stain the doll. Even the white dress can be stained by the red cape. Why don't they make more clothes in colors that don't pose a problem?

5. I'm getting another this order period! Yay! If you are on the fence, these are amazing little dolls. The joints are tiny and so well done. Don't forget to order high heels. My Twinky is a super solid stander in her high heels, it is unbelievable! She sands better in her high heels than her flat feet! :ablink:

6. Thanks for the encouragement, @Mimi*Fee. I'm getting closer and closer to ordering. I think it will be Pylia, with a bunch of resin shoes to paint. (I painted my RealPuki resin shoes and they came out great.) One reason I was hesitating to hit the buy button is the photos on her sales thread. You can see the resin hooks in her wrists in nearly every photo. Looking at owner pics on this thread I don't see the hooks. Pylia reminds me of KID Lisa, so I will probably pair them together in some way.

7. Hi everyone! Sorry to just but in like this but I have a couple questions. I'm thinking of getting my mom a PID Ariel for her birthday and Christmas in December, or whenever Iple reopens them for sale around then. The smallest doll I own is a BID and don't have any experience with under 20cm dolls.
      Where do you find clothes for these guys outside of Iplehouse? And what size wig fits best? Also where do you even find eyes that tiny? Thank you so much!! Also any photos of Ariel would be lovely<3

8. @artisticadelle My Blooming shares some clothing with my Tiny Delf, if that helps. Blooming obviously has longer limbs, but the torso measurements are similar.

9. You can find clothing for tinies under 20cm on Etsy depending on the style you like. PIDs are a bit more challenging because of their more mature proportions but you could start with searching for Pukifee and Secretdoll listings. Also, some Bratz/Only Hearts/cheap toy store doll items can fit too but it's hit or miss. As for wigs, try Jpop -- they tend to be less poofy at the smallest sizes. Dreaming Tree Studio on Etsy does eyes as small as 3mm.

10. Any ideas when IP will open PID preorder again? I missed the last one.

11. No. I usually watch for it, and I think it comes about once a year. I think if you ask them, though, they might open it up. I've seen them do it before.

12. Oh thanks for the advice --- I'll go try and ask !

13. Seriously, can this be true? Nobody has posted or talked about these dolls since January?

Well I just got one and she should be arriving any day now! I hope she can wear Pico Nemo stuff because that's all I have, LOL. I'm excited to see her and sad to see this doll isn't more popular?

14. Congratulations IngieBee! Yes, post some photos as we don't get to see much of these little dolls.

15. Well, she's out for delivery!!! She also has no faceu yet, but I'll do some blanks :)

16. Sorry, I hope to post some photos tomorrow!

17. Well, I have my Pixie, I gave her a faceup (not great but at least something,LOL) She's a gnomish Wizard. She has no wig yet, but I did do some posing pictures. The one thing to note, is that her hands and feet can't move much because the hooks in them are too long and hit the walls of the forearm and lower leg. Other than that, she's pretty amazing!

[​IMG]

She hasn't got a proper wig or clothes. Here she is wearing a Qzanny Elfdoll robe :) and an over-size wig, I think from my Chicline girl.

[​IMG]

Here she is showing how far her head can move to the side

[​IMG]

She is leaning a bit backwards, as can be seen with the pop-out of the thighs which still look good IMO and she holds her arms out well

[​IMG]
      She can hold her arm up too

[​IMG]
      Slouching, BTW she stands on her own (until I get to the one legged posing, LOL)

[​IMG]
      The book reading pose :) As good as a lot of SD dolls IMO

[​IMG]
      Slouch sitting?

[​IMG]
      Doesn't fall over

[​IMG]
      Looking down

[​IMG]
      Looking up
      [​IMG]
      Holding up her leg bended knees leaning on background

[​IMG]
      She wants to be a Rocket :D (er... the dancers...)
      some heeled feet though :D

#897 IngieBee, Oct 5, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    18. Cont:

[​IMG]
      This rocking chair is actually leaning back, yet she can still balance on it's edge, pretty good I'd say!

All in all, I really like this doll a lot. Although I love my Elfdoll tinies, this doll can do so much more, so easily and is only a little larger. Banji is also extremely difficult to pose, but this doll poses much like the big girls, she even has the Iplehouse hook things in her thighs to hold up her legs. I just wish they managed the mobility joint, that would have been awesome. I need to get her

19. Stuck way back on the 10th page, and yet I was the last one to post back in ... October? Really? Nobody has Pixies? Well, I really love my Iplehouse PIDs. I did get both of them from their auctions and they do suffer from my faceups, but even so, they're so adorable, and I find them to be amazing posers! For a doll this small, nothing short of a miracle! Why they aren't more popular, I will never understand!

[​IMG]PixieTwins by ingiebee, on Flickr

20. I just secured an Iplehouse Joyful Twinky :love Does anyone have pictures of their Pixxie they want to share so I can pore over them until mine comes in?

Also, any advice for the body in posing or anything? She will be my first Iplehouse.