1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse SID boy - Lee

May 26, 2010

1. I don't know:huh?:.....I'm laughing my ass off at those contortion poses but all in all he's not bad. I'd have to see him in another way (different wig, skin color) to be more appreciative of him. But I do love his body in the last few pics without the makeup.

2. Ooo Lee is the first Iple boy to ever catch my eye.
      I do hope they release him as a basic in the future! :)

3. Now this looks like a size I can handle! I've held a few EIDs and they are too much doll for me. One of my favorite EIDs is Chase so I do like the look of this new guy but I'm having a hard time seeing past his styling. Or maybe it's the odd flexi pics making me lol too hard. Good thing the blank Lee head used in the EID/SID comparison is helpful.

I think I'll wait until they release a few more SID guys before I get one, see what my options are but so far me likes! <333

sparklypancakes - I'm am sure Lee will be released as a basic. That's what Iple does - limited special first, then a basic with more skintone options later.

4. Baww little Chase:D I want hiim /makes grabby hands
      The comparison pics of him and Kamau look adorable tee hee!:aheartbea

5. He definitely looks mixed asian, and more friendly than I expected. Everyone that said he looks like Asa and Chace's son is dead on. If he gets released in NS, he will be mine even though I don't have a character for him yet. :D

6. If I didn't already have Chase I'd get this boy in a heartbeat. He's lovely!!

Looks like he poses a whole lot better than the EID guys, so I am very jealous of that.

7. I. want. a boy. that poses like THAT!! Oh he's divine! I just love highly posable dolls. I loved the look of the EIDs, but I've always been hesitant because I've always felt that 70cm are too big for my taste. But this? Mmmm yes, SID may just be the right Iple for me. :) Unfortunately I don't have a login so I can see the nude body pics. :(

8. I love his head sculpt. I usually don't care for smiling expressions, but his is very sweet and mysterious. Love his eyes, too--smiling and full of mischief...

The acrobatic poses-- well, it's a very good way to show the flexibility and poses the body can do! Good idea for a character, in that respect! :D

And that's some body! :D :D

9. I love his outfit, it looks really cozy. I wish they would sell that separately...and in an adult size, I should be able to fit into a Medium ;). I really love him, he's perfect for what I'm looking for but I'm hoping I won't kick myself for waiting for him in basic. One new SID doll at a time, I suppose.

10. Love him very much~!! His body is so sexy with great mobility XDDD It's a shame I cannot get him as all my boys at home are much taller and slimmer,seems doesn't match.......But I'm definitely looking forward to the owner pix of this boy!!!!! He is fab!!!!

11. I want to see him in NS and if he looks this good in RS I know Iplehouse will not disappoint, so hopefully later this year I can get him or a SID girl.

12. I'm going to wait to see him in NS. He looks just a little too Asian in RS for the character I want him for, but my ED Soah can look Asian or not depending on the wig you put on her and he might be the same way. The character has fey blood in him anyway, so the eyes might work. I like the humorous personality that shines through the sculpt, though I wish the lips were just a tad fuller-he'd be perfect then.

13. He looks like Asa and Chase's DAUGHTER from the neck up, actually. I just can't see that as a male face. Maybe it's the faceups, maybe not, but I'm seeing a woman's head.
      The body, now, that's totally droolworthy. I especially like the new elbows, they look smoother. Pity I don't have a good excuse to justify bringing yet another man into the Court... Maybe a later head sculpt will strike me as good. What this body will be best for, I think, are those Minimee heads that look awkward on pipestem thin BJD bodies because the actor/celeb/character portrayed is of a stouter build.

14. I couldn't help it. I ordered him. It was those eyes...I still think they look like John Lennon eyes...and that mischievious smirk he has! He's a gorgeous boy in my opinion!

15. Aw, congrats! I think he's totally gorgeous as well. :D
      And now I'm fighting weather or not I should wait for him in NS or just order him now.
      I do love the RS sooo much more. Ahh. *_*

16. Congrats! Did you get him fullset or what? I so want him...I even like his outfit....
      My wallet is doomed.

17. I absolutely adore the body and the new posing options! The body looks great! I'm holding out for more masculine faces though, his face looks like a girl to me.

18. Iple put up new SID guy clothes and some variations in hair and eye color for Lee as he models them. I love that grey v neck sweater combo.

19. I really like those clothes (yay for casual wear) and that short brown wig looks so great on him. Why Iple, why? Stop coming out with these fantastic sculpts so fast!

20. If I could buy him right now, I would. :P