1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse SID boy - Lee

May 26, 2010

1. Lee has very gorgeous face. Such a nice look~~

2. Just curious...are those of you who are ordering Lee getting the normal faceup or the half painted one? Does anybody wish Iplehouse offered both at once to order? Like the Akando Pierrot?

3. I'm planning on either getting him with the normal faceup or sending him away for one later.
      Although I do agree with you anyway, he should be offered with both like Akando Pierrot. :|

4. sparklypancakes: The choices are hard eh? Faceup or not....clothes or not...mobility joint or not? I so want him...but don't know if I can swing it this month as I've overinduldged in EID's. ;) But, if I get him...I guess it would be with a normal faceup...but I really would love to have the half painted one as it is mysterious and would fit in with my circus themes....Gah!

Off to search under the sofa cushions for cash.

5. I ordered Lee with the normal faceup...I like the circus one but it would just wouldn't fit with every day clothes. They should have had an option like you said, lulana, to purchase him with two heads like they did with Akando.

6. luluna: Oh for sure the choices are always so hard! At least you're lucky enough to have the EID's as your indulgence. Lee is the first Iple doll that has ever caught my eye so I figure, why chance it? They may come out with a bunch of beautiful new SID's but this is the first doll I've liked from them so far. At least enough to make the purchase with my minimum wage earnings, you know?
      Ah well, I'll find some way to get him home and I hope you do too! :)

7. Sparklypancakes: Yes, my recent indugence in EID's has made my wallet howl...and I'm lucky to have the boys I got. (I'm so in love with them! :aheartbea It was the Akando sculpt that brought me out of a long doll hiatus.) They were the first Iple dolls I even noticed... I can't wait to see how Lee and the SID dolls look near other bjds like I have at home.

I hope you get him! It's looking grim from inside my wallet at present...but it's not the end of the month yet. Are you getting the outfit with him. I rather like it. I love the pose where his hands are in the pockets of the black over-hoodie thing he's wearing.

8. Lee is a real luck for Chase-lovers^^

9. luluna: Ahh I hope I get him too haha, I don't know about the outfit though, I do love the pose you're talking about, I just don't think I have enough money for it. *_*
      But you're right, it's not the end of the month yet, I just have to wait and see how much I get paid.

10. sparklypancakes: oh do get him if you can! My funds are looking bleak this month...so it's not looking good for me. Waaah!

11. So guys do you think that iple will be releasing SID boys with EID heads like they did with the SID girls?

Not that Lee isn't handsome! I am quite in love with him, but sometimes I like my boys to be able to show a more melancholic face and Lee's smile is a problem.

12. I know at one time Iple said the EID guy head was bigger than the SID neck joint but you never know with Iple. But Iple did tell me they would be releasing more SID guys.

13. darkanelxix: I wish I knew! Oh I wish I knew!!!!

14. Next Iplehouse SID man will be more mature face. Er... I heard about next SID man's model... But, I forgot his name.
      He is young movie star... Oh, I'm so sorry about my bad memory.

Lee is very cute boy in actuality as it did in photo! I really want him......:...(

15. Oh wow! You got some scoop here. :) Young movie star sounds promising... did you hear about when he's coming?

I agree Lee is adorable. I WANT him. :...(

16. Exactly!! Lee is adorable and smily! The Linglan I am waiting is smily as well. They will constantly look like they are posing for a life style magazine :lol: What a happy couple! :lol:

Oooh!!! I cannot wait to see the next SID man!! Young movie star sounds really interesting and hot ;)

On another note, do you think that there will be a model type SID?

17. Main sculptor of Iplehouse has very creative mind. Each time he makes a new doll, he chose a model from famous actors, singers, fashion models and so on.
      But he doesn't make a new doll similar to chosen model. He always reinterprets chosen model and creates an original sculpt based on that.

From what I heard, the real model of Lee is one of Korean idol singers. But, they do not look like each other.
      New SID boy will be same! And, he will not disappoint me.
      So, I will look forward to next SID boy at ease.:)

To darkangelxix : Iplehouse said, there is only one type of SID boy body. :sweat

18. Woops I did not read that :sweat

It's absolutely ok though. Lee's body is simply delicious!

19. I really love Lee with his smile and asian looking!!
      But I'm not sure I can buy him now because I buy a Kamau in special edition light tan from the last release so I'm a little bit thight with money.
      So I ask to Iplehouse if they will release him as a special edition in realskin like the EID man.
      Because if I buy him he will be in realskin for sure!My sister got an I in realskin and I'm so in love with this color!