1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse SID boy - Lee

May 26, 2010

1. *cue another bites the dust music*
      DUN DUN DUN

ANOTHER ONE gets added to the list! XD

2. Congrats humblelulu! I personally think he is just totally AWESOME...but that's just me!

3. Oh are you getting him! He is terrific. :) I so wish I could swing the funds this month...

4. Oh god, I WISH! *goes weak at the knee's*
      I meant, my wishlist. with my lack of funds to buy these dreamy dolls, My wishlist continues to grow! lol

5. Hehe, Well he's only being added to my 'wish'list, not my owned list Unfortunatly. But I completely agree..he's AWESOME XD

6. I have been visiting iplehouse every day just to see his pictures...until I figured out that I should download them and use them as desktop :sweat

He is so gorgeous and sweet!!! I wish my dolls would sell so that I could buy him!

7. Can't wait to see him in NS with makeup, I think I would consider him then too, hopefully the price will go down for him too as a Basic Edition.

8. I visited Iplehouse in 06-01-2010.
      (Incidentally, that day was my birthday. :lol:)

Because, I really wanted to see SID Lee in actually!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortunately, I could take some photos of him.

[​IMG]

SID boy Lee(RS) with my JID Ryan(WS).
      (Incidentally, that day was the birthday of my Ryan, too. :lol:)

He was a lot slimmer than I thought.

[​IMG]

my EID Chase(WS) with my JID Ryan(WS).
      Please compare the two photos.

Ah, SID Lee was too charming to resist.
      ...But, I didn't order him yet...because my purse is too light...:(

It's really painful...:...(

9. You can actually go there?! WOW! :o What is it like, a factory or a doll display?

10. :o:aeyepop::nowords:You can actually VISIT Iplehouse in person?????!!!! HOW???? I wanna go:(

11. Iplehouse is small office. There are several doll displays. ;)

Ha ha, It is nothing. :)
      Simply, I live in Seoul, Korea. And, my house is close to Iplehouse office.

12. You are lucky!! I wish I could visit any kind of bjd store!

Anyway I simply wanted to say one more time how cute is Lee and how much I want him!!! and I know that I'm speaking on behalf of everyone in this room when I say : We Want Lee!! We Want Lee!!!

damn funds!!

13. We Want Lee!! We Want Lee!! We Want Lee!! We Want Lee!! :...(:...(:...(

I REALLY agree with you......:lol:

14. Wow that's so awesome to see Lee in person already! :) Thanks for sharing the pic!

15. Oh thanks so much for posting the photos!!! :D Lee looks so sweet in your photo. I do want him so bad...
      It's so cool you can actually go to Iplehouse.

I'm trying to figure out how much I'd need to pay for layway. Is it one third the total cost? Hmmm...

16. Yes, you need the first one third including the shipping amount as part of the total.

17. Oh thanks...I forgot about the shipping part!

18. unlimited: That is so awesome! Thank you for posting the pictures!
      He looks even more gorgeous in real life. :...(

19. Can you imagine Lee in NS with a nice natural face up and some subtle body blushing?? Sometimes I think of that and I think that he might even be even more delicious than he is now (if that is possible)

I can wait to see him in NS and BW. Also given the price difference between EID woman and EID man and the SID girls, I think that he will be around 660$. Does any one has another theory about his price? I would love to hear that he will have a lower price.

20. unlimited, thank you so much for sharing your photos! You've made up my mind for me, and now I'm anxiously awaiting my Lee. :D