1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse SID boy - Lee

May 26, 2010

1. Announcement (not important) :
      I am officially Iplewhelmed.
      Can I join the army here? :XD:

I've been eyeing him since he came out..but just got really interested today..(late..yeah I know)
      And OMG! He's the cuuuutest SD boy ever! I love his smile, his eyes, his veins, his abs..and damn he is hot. Iple is so not helping by that sauna photos. And also the real Lee photo by unlimited (thanks btw :) )

Screw other dolls that I have loved..Lee is going to be mine. (evil laugh here..)...err..but maybe a few years later?? :(
      I've only have half of his price..and I'm 15..darn..(plus my parents will get shocked)

But I can still wait for him here right people? Ehehe..(nervous laugh)

Congrats Calli! You order him fullset? Or?

Btw..please forgive me that I talked too much..er..write too much I meant.

2. Don't worry. We all feel the same about Lee. Feel free to talk about him as much as you like :)

3. Oh no... Must tell Mieaga about being able to visit Iplehouse. She is a self proclaimed Iple-whore...I'm sure she'll be in contact with you unlimited.

4. Yeah, he's amazingly gorgeous! I was originally going to wait for a non-limited release in normal skin, but after seeing unlimited's photo, I couldn't help myself. I got a custom faceup and outfit and shoes, but not the wig or special eyes. He's going to be a character of mine who's a bit of a dancer, so I couldn't resist the outfit.

Clarissaholic, best of luck saving up for him! The wait will make the victory of his arrival even sweeter. :)

5. So I just placed my order for Lee with a custom face up! :D
      Although I had to put him on a 3 month layaway, I'm still so excited!!

6. :cheerCongratulations Cali and Sparklypancakes on getting Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer

What kinds of things did you want for your custom faceups? I'd love to know.

7. I basically asked for the show faceup without the white mask part. His natural look was adorable, but I'm a sucker for the darker look around the eyes and the shade of the lips was perfect. I think it makes him look a little girly, but it totally works for the character he'll be. He's a rough and tumble kind of guy who's a bit irritated at how pretty he is. I think his muscles will offset it nicely.

I'd love to hear what you're gettting, Sparklypancakes! I know that the face-ups slow down production time a lot, but it should be worth it!

8. Cali: Oh that sounds great! You know...for all the time I've looked at Lee I didn't notice the darker faceup on his mask version! LOL. :doh But I know I was drawn to it...now I think I know why. Yes, I agree the darker look gives him an extra ...uumph. I also would want a not so dark line between his lips...

Wait...now that I'm looking on the site...when ordering...how do you say you want custom? What box did you check for makeup choice? None...basic...or show? I've never ordered custom from them so now that I'm thinking about it...I'm not even sure how to. *_*

Did you get the mobility thigh joint? I keep waffling on that...

9. I got the mobility thigh because I love extra posability. The more joints the better!

To get custom make up is pretty easy. When you order you choose no makeup on the doll's page. There's a separate item under 'faceup/blushing' that you add to your cart, then just tell them what you'd like. I put my request in both the 'additional request' box when I ordered, and also on the Q&A board. There's a rundown on their FAQ, but it's pretty much just as I said.

10. I just noticed it too, that's why when I saw Show Lee and natural Lee I think something is missing..I can't wait to see your Lee! Have you think of a name?
      Oh and thanks before! But it is so hard to keep saving when there are many dolls that tempt me too..any tips? :XD:

Congratz!!!

11. Thanks so much Calli! I would have never figured that out by reading the FAQ page. The other day I was mulling over how to use up points. LOL. I think I finally figured that out....but I haven't placed any order yet so we shall see if I can remember how to do it when it counts. LOL. Now I got to study Lee's face...and figure out what exactly I would want.

12. Ahh thank you all!
      I'm taking a chance with my custom face up, but I have a feeling it will work out.
      I got him with a similar face up to Tedros, with the facial hair, except I wanted it to be more of a brown rather then black.
      He's also going to have dreads so, I think it'll look awesome in the end...sort of a cute, smiley (not smelly!), friendly, hippie. ;)
      And I also got him with the mobility joint, definitely worth it for the extra posability.

13. Iple will do that? Wow! Awesome...! Really..I can't wait for all of your Lee and Lee spams.. :XD:
      I love reading all of the ideas of what character yours Lee will become ! It's so much fun

Oh and..Lee basic will come out in middle of July. :aheartbea

Take a time Luluna ...:)..except if you want a real skin acrobat then make it quick..27th June is coming...xDDD

14. Wow in July already? But I do want a real skin...*_* I'm still trying to figure out if I can swing it this month. LOL. Only one more day! Gaaak.
      It is fun hearing everyone's plans for Lee. I love how diverse they are. If I don't end up getting him...I'll have to be content with hearing about their new boys.

15. Ooh, sparklypancakes, that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see how it comes out. Lee would make a great hippie!

luluna, good luck! I hope you can manage! but if not, there's always the market place later, or the basic. I'm sure lee will be gorgeous in any skin color. Also, Iplehouse does three month layaways if you can make such a commitment.

As for my Lee, his name will be Robin. He's a teen, into music and dance. (He got wrangled into dance while chasing a girl, and found he actually liked it. XD) I've already got a Fender Strat for him! He wants to be famous. ;)

16. I can see this sculpt as a Robin! :)LOL..."wrangeled into dance while chasing a girl"....LOL is that girl Cherie by chance? I do think those two sculpts would look great together. Probably why I wanted them both. Iple is killing me. They are making so many...that I really want...over such a short span of time... Gaah!

Still hesitant to order Lee....dang it....but maybe...

Hey, maybe you are one of the first 20 and will also get that extra outfit! That would be cool.

17. Thanks! I do plan on getting a Cherie for him. She won't be the girl he started dancing for, but he'll be quite glad of the dancing when he meets her. ;)
      It would be awesome to be one of the first 20 but I really doubt it since I ordered so late. I'm hoping that they'll sell those sweats seperately later. :D

Yeah, Iple has outdone themselves. They seriously need to stop making dolls I want. XD

18. I love the sound of your Robin, Calli! And the makeup is going to be so cool.

I haven't thought of a name for my boy yet (maybe Julian) but the doll itself reminds me of John Lennon, so I'm thinking of maybe very loosely basing his character on him, at least personality wise. I'm happy that I ordered Cherie when I did now (I like the realskin) as she will definitely be the perfect partner for him.

19. Thanks! I love the name Julian, and Lennon is a great inspiration. He does have that serene look about him, and that slightly mischievous smile.

I'm hoping to get a normal skinned Cherie for my Lee later on. It works for the character, so I'm not too sad to missed the real skin, but man. Real skin is just too gorgeous. I'm excited to see photos of your couple when they arrive!

20. Calli & swazini: I can't wait to see your Lee's!
      They both sound like awesome concepts. :)
      I'm thinking my boy's name is going to be Giuseppe, he can be an Italian hippie. ;)
      And luluna I still hope you're able to get him! Although you don't have much time left. :(