1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Special Edition Realskin YID dolls

Oct 22, 2009

1. Oh man. ooh man. oh. man.

One of each? *sigh*

2. Yeah, I have to wait until December as well... It will be my birthday then, and I hope I'll have more money... >.< And I have to see other sites, too. Christmas will bring out lots of Limited Editions!

3. I'll join in the chorus of WHY NOOOOOW??

Soo Ri, or Gentle Soo Ri???
      or Lion
      or Ryushin
      or Gentle Freesia
      or
      or

And I almost clicked BUY as well... >.>

But, I totally did NOT see this coming!!!! :o

4. Yikes - green? I really am drawn to the realskin Freezia(s), and am hopefully soon going to be able to order a new doll. But...green? Is there more information anywhere about the realskin changing color? Thanks!

5. i hope they'll put on sale the EID model before december so i can choose which one to buy for first ><

6. Yep green! have a look here http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=298408
      and in particular posts 184 & 187. Most of these experiments are on the non uv protected real skin, but 187 is the new Jessica uv real skin.

7. Have they said yet if they will be the old realskin or the UV protect that was released for Jessica? Because Jessica's yellowing is not nearly as severe, in fact, I find that golden color to be rather pleasant. :)

I wish i had money really bad. I would so get a Mars on a Muscle body. :D

8. Oh my. *_* Thank you for the links and info!

9. Damn, and I was getting ready to by a Gentel Soo-Ri. But I don't want him turning green on me.

10. I have an Amy real skin and she's been here for months and she's alright... She's not even a UV protected resin... >.> I bring her to play out of her box, and I live in Indonesia, that has sun ALL THE TIME and hot ALL THE TIME. =_= And she's still fine. No changes. I'm not worried as long as I don't bring her outside and leave her under the sun for hours.

11. How could I do the double post!

12. Somehow, I'd forgotten about the greening...
      My other tan Iples have lightened just a little lately, but no green. Yet.
      Darn. Probably for the best. This way I save my money (that I don't have) for the Model man.
      Men...

13. I think I'm doomed for Louis. I've already picked out the outfit I want to buy with him and a wig... Gah.

So pretty. Just keep these babies out of the sun!

14. Beautiful !! :D.. . . .
      *_* Unless I'm being blind.... Where's Cocori?? :?

15. Wow... I just checked out the controlled experiment with the wrist thingys.

I actually *like* that green a lot... but not for an Iplehouse doll that is supposed to look like a light tan human! O_o

Would make for a great little house-elf or creature of some kind but... I may have to wait for some further reassurance before I leap on the Lion that was calling my name.

16. A tan Ryushin..?! That's just.. not fair. Shoot. I'm not sure what I would do with 2 Ryushins.... Maybe the Harin though, I've been on the fence about her...

17. Oooh, I'm liking Mars Special Edition a LOT. :aheartbea:aeyepop::aheartbea

Even better - he's available in both muscle and model type bodies!!

18. LOL, same here! I actually kind of like the shade of green for certain concepts, but not for a doll that's supposed to be a nice caramel color. Would make a perfect Elphaba color though. ;)

I am very excited to see the new gray suits added to the clothing section at least... but that tan Freezia is calling my name. :doh I think I'll wait until December and see how it goes... I have other dollie purchases I need to make before anything else. (Mostly bodies for my poor floating heads!)

19. Silvia, Mars and Louis are wonderful. Dolls I would have purchased a long time ago if they were in tan and now they are. Somehow going to have to bring all 3 home if I can. *_* I'm glad Iplehouse has a layaway and is selling until December 31st. Btw anyone know if a Silvia head would fit on a model body? >_>

A doll that sits in a closet or room and away from light should be ok right? Which is where all my dolls are lol. I might take them out for a while when I play with them, but they usually go back into their closet coffins.

20. Freezia has been on my wish list for forever. But she's not tan. So I think I'm safe, though that tan Mars is very allluring, as is Barron, who has also been on my wish list and who could be tan...argggh!