1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Special Edition Realskin YID dolls

Oct 22, 2009

1. *snivels* I can't even conceive of being able to afford a Ryushin right now ;_; I hope he doesn't get discontinued... *hopes for a really big translation error*

2. Are they saying they might discontinue some standard head sculpts along with the standard bodies? That would be bad...there's a bunch of them that I want, and I definatly won't be able to save up the money to get them that quickly...

3. I think so, but... Ryushin is not an old mold~ Maybe Barron or Lion will get discontinued? :?

4. Barron and Ryushin were released at the same time if I remember correctly. My friend and I were talking and we think some of the oldest molds like Louis, Lion, and Soori might be discontinued.

5. *nods* I see, I see...
      Well... Whatever was the deal with Be-Yearn? Was he their first or something? They still sell his head but you can't gt him as a full set. o_O Is that what "discontinue" might mean?

6. GAH!!! I'd just DIE if they ever did away with my...my... my BABY!!! Soo Ri!!! :...( My first! My favorite! Soo Riiiiii!!!! Half my ranch is Soo Ris of one sort or another. I'd be totally lost if he disappeared! *faints*

7. :sweat Nee-san! *gives you plenty of Brandy*

I don't think they will tell us if we ask... But I hope it won't be Soori.
      He's quite popular... So I think maybe they will discontinue the less popular ones.
      Maybe also some of the girls, not the boys... :(

8. Same here Fransyung Nee-san *fans of G. SooRi* i hope they didn't discontinue it O,O i still wanted to buy another Rei's Twin XD

9. They should discontinue Be-Yearn if anything - They only sell the head, and I've not seen one on here.
      Be-Yearn was their first, I beleive.
      They can't discontinue any, or I'll cry!!! :...(

10. Yeah :o now i realize... no one have be-yearn head here... I hope its not Soori mold that i love :doh

11. Correct me if I'm wrong but....I was just looking at the RS Dreaming Freesia and it seems the RS girls are only available with the mobility thigh joint.
      I don't have a problem with this...my Cocori Swan Lake has the mobility thigh joint and I like it. But I know many people have issues with the instability of the joints. They don't do standing poses very well without a doll stand.

12. i was also hoping to see Cocori offered in Real Skin....but I just looked at Swan Lake Cocori (LE 30) on the site...they still have a few available for purchase.

She's a light tan color though, not real skin, if anyone is interested.

13. Hmmm...that's very strange!! I don't get why they're selling the Mobility only...because they told me they won't sell mobilitybody anymore,because people prefer General.
      Perhaps it's a typo :??
      I also don't get why they won't sell her either :(
      I think I may go and ask....:lol:

ETA: Asked :lol:

14. I just hope they don't discontinue Mars. :| Even if I can't get him in Realskin, I still want to get him in Normal someday.

15. Mars is a new mold. The latest YID, I believe? >.> And I'm buying him in realskin... =_= Can't stop myself. I'm in love with him~*

16. I have both the normal joint and mobility joint with my EIDs and my mobility jointed guy stands better. o_O Maybe it's a difference of the EIDs vs the YIDs? My little JID has a mobility joint too and she stands great.

Yea, Mars is pretty new so I don't think they'll discontinue him.

17. I've just asked Iple if it is true that they're discontinueing some dolls and they said it is true :

I've asked them which ones...
      My thoughts are : Iris, Louis, BeYearn & Ryushin at this minute :(

18. I thought Ryushin was a little more popular? I hope they don't discontinue him, he's one of the few really awesome Asian looking 60cm out there. Is Lion very popular? I feel like I haven't seen as many of him.

Though I think Soori might be safe. He definitely seems to be one of the more popular ones.

19. Mars, Ryushin, and Soori are safe... There are lots of owner pictures. Lion, Barron, and Louis are not... I think I almost never see any of them at the gallery... or the box opening gallery. But there are plenty of Mars, Ryushin, and Soori/G.Soori~ ^^;; But I'm also thinking that some girls might be discontinued...

20. That means I'm going to have to buy Louis and Gentle Soo-Ri now.