1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Special Edition Realskin YID dolls

Oct 22, 2009

1. I bet if someone ends up going, it'll be Iris. They never seem to pay attention to her.

2. I've asked them what ones are they going to discontinue.
      Hopefully none if we all tell them not to! ;) :lol:
      I still think Louis & Iris are on the hit-list :|

3. I wouldn't be really upset if they discontinued Iris, because I already have mine, but I would be somewhat disappointed. I think she's a very underrated sculpt.

4. Labeth~ It's disappointing to see any doll discontinued - She's the only doll I actually have a character for, and I have no intention of getting her . >_<

5. They use Iris a lot, actually, in the modeling photos. Not as much as Freezia, but Sylvia's use is WAY on the decline. I'd think Sylvia will go before Iris.

6. So, in this message (which doesn't seem to want to show up in yours, when I do "quote", does the "correct thigh parts" mean that only mobility thighs are available for these dolls? I was hoping to get the non-mobility, as I've seen a body with them, and the legs are spastic... I'd have to glue them, but I'm worried that I wouldn't get them aligned perfectly...and oh, well......yup...

Hi, lovely callum91~~

The message was for all YID dolls.
      It is correct thigh parts will be offered by general type only.

Yes, we have the plan to stop manufacturing some characters of YID of which sales are very low.

Thank you so much and Have a great day.~~

7. I've noticed her modeling stuff a few times. I think my perception was based half on just not seeing a lot of them around and half on the fact that she's never gotten a gentle or sleeping head.

I hadn't noticed the decrease in Silvia, though. Perhaps!

8. StephG , I think by their comment, that, only General thigh is available - Not mobility.
      It's probably just a typo, and lost in translation as usual :daisy:

I think them using Iris as a model is because they want to show
      off different looks for her - To keep her in the limelight, so to say ..So people look at her
      and think "Wow, I like Iris $$$!" ;)

9. I'm going to have to get a Soo Ri. That's all there is to it.
      I just ... have to sell more shirts. Or something...
      They'd better not run out of the resin before I can put a down payment on him! *shakes fist*

10. When you finally put down a payment for him, neesan, come to the waiting room~ :(
      I'm really all alone in there... :(

11. Oh, good! I'd far prefer the General thigh - whew! I wonder if they'll update their description.

I think Iris is a cutie - but then, I like all of them... :sweat

12. Well, phooey! I wish they'd tell us which ones. Barron was on my wish list, and Freezia is absolutely tops on it. If they're going to discontinue her, I need to know-I must have her and will get her one way or the other.

13. Oh absolutely! :)
      It'll just be a little bit longerrrrrr.... :sweat

14. Looks like their going to redesign the YIDS as part of the Noctarna circus, if you look at the Noctana webpage there are two pairs of boy and girl silhouettes that are shorter then the currently released superhero/model EIDS but taller then the minis.

It's sad their getting rid of some of he older sculpts (louis especially, if they do.) but you can't blame them I guess, no doll Iplehouse have ever released have been as popular as the new Noctana line.

15. :| Is not amused. No answer :rolleyes:

16. Dangit, I really hope they don't discontinue Lion. I want him, and I'm definetly not going to be able to buy him anytime soon. If I can't get the realskin, I'd at least like the option of being able to wait until I can buy a normal one someday...

How much would his head go for in a split of the realskin version, you think? I might be able to afford that...but I'd need to find someone who wants the body, and I can't make split threads yet, and I still have to pay off my other head...:( ArghIwishtheycouldtellusImsoconfused

17. Possibly $120-$160 ?
      Why split him though? It's so highly unlikely it'll match anything else.
      RealSkin is a mix of Urethane and FrenchResin..I don't know of any other doll matching RS >.<

18. Because I really can't afford the whole thing. Though I guess I could just wait until I have the money and see if any show up in the marketplace...but I haven't seen a lot of them in there...

19. I've seen a few Lion heads in the MP lately.
      It's just that you'll be needing another RS body later on...and getting normal resin to match is hard enough, let alone RS X_X

Don't forget, their order period goes to Dec 31st unless the resin runs out, so you've got nearly 3 months yet. And you can always do lay-away :)

20. Thanks - I'm probably just being paranoid.:|:sweat I'll try not to fret.