1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Special Edition Realskin YID dolls

Oct 22, 2009

1. :eek:
      I hope they don't run out the resin before I can place my order... I was hoping to be able to wait until the Winter Event, but I have no clue when that starts. D:

I suppose if I do miss out, it won't be too bad if they do happen to redesign the bodies to be similar to the EID/JID lines. I mean, they'd probably release the YIDs in Real Skin again sometime in the future, right? I'd be okay with that, so long as Mars is still in the line up. xP

2. Awwwwww...!! :atremblin: No no no noooo! I dun want them to discontinue the old sculpts! Because I just vacationed away all my money for 2009, and I want them to repeat this YID Special Edition Realskin event NEXT year! *stamps foot & whines* Waaaaait! Wait up! I will have money in 2010!

OK,I'm just being dramatic. I know the offer is open till 12/31, but it'd take me at least 5 months to decide whether I'd want Ryushin, Mars or Barron in Realskin. I'd been hoping-against-hope for a tan Barron or Ryushin for the past 2 years... but I wasn't prepared for how perfectly gorgeous Mars looks in this color. Now it's a terrible indecision.They're all so perfect. :< Maaaan, if I had infinite space in my apartment, I would buy both Soo Ris and Lion and Louis BESIDES Ryushin, Mars & Barron. Those boys all look so stunning in tan!

But srsly - I thought Be Yearn was already long gone. I guess he's still around, but yeah, I bet he's the first to go. Poor li'l funnylooking guy. ^^ I sure hope it isn't Louis who gets fired, that foofy cutie. In Realskin he looks like a perfectly-done pancake, all golden & fluffy. :XD:

You can already get Lion in Basic Edition - he's an oldtimer.
      http://www.iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=316

But yeah, you don't want to buy a Realskin component without already having a match lined up for it... That color doesn't match anything else on that market that I've seen so far. It comes close to some companies' light-tan resin colors, but there is nothing else that matches its luminosity & undertones.

Lion especially makes my eyes get all teary. ;;^^ That face just does something to me. But I've already got a Tan one, & he is such an incredible primadonna that I don't feel I'm worthy to own another one. So I hope somebody I personally know gets a Realskin Lion, just so I can come worship him temporarily! I vote you just buy him in Realskin, body & all, and just love him as-is. :aheartbea C'mon, just imagine him with a better wig on, isn't he delicious? ;D

3. Geez, Jenny, you've almost sold me on him! :) He does look gorgeous in RS, but then I love the whole group of them together, with their glowing skin and cool, grey outfits. *sigh* Do I really have to pick only one?!

4. If we had more money (and more time)... yes.
      Sadly, I don't have the money nor the time to order more than one... T.T

5. I know!!! I'd love to get a whole troupe!:...(

6. So has anyone bit the bullet and ordered one yet? I think I might be ordering Louis this Friday. He is, like Jenny said, a perfectly golden and fluffy pancake. XD

7. Man... if I don't get any of my dolls sold, I may not be able to!

8. lol I'm the same way. *flails* I need a fluffy, golden pancake in my life!

9. *chuckle* And I need to add the umpteenth Soo Ri to my life! :lol:
      Neeeeed, I tell ya!

10. I sooo wish I could find a way to fit one of these boys into my finances. But even with Layaway it would be impossible. Not without neglecting my floating heads (again...:|)

I never really liked Ryushin too much. But something about this version of him just smacked me in the face and said "Me!! YOU WANT ME!! You know you do..."
      :...(

Neeeed? But who would he be? Most of your Soo Ris are variations of your precious Ichigo. You're running out of Ichi-incarnations to do! :lol:
      Unless... You don't already have a Kaien, do you? *has lost track*

11. Aaah... no Kaien! *shakes fist* Don't help me here! :XD:
      Well, from the sounds of it, I wouldn't be able to take this realskin one out much anyway...
      But "if I had a million dollars", I'd get Soo Ri and Gentle Soo Ri, and *gasp* Gentle Freesia as well!
      She's just so pretty in this shade! Wow. Maybe I can hope Iple will release her again in tan? *hopes*

12. In a perfect world, I'll find hooves and be able to paint brush them for my realskin Louis... but for now, he'll be adorable with a dirty blonde floofy wig curly horns from Leekeworld.

Man, I've fallen hard for the realskin YIDs.

13. Only me so far... :( All alone in the waiting room~~~~

14. I shall join you shortly! ;D I plan to order this Friday, though I'm not positive I'm going to pay in full. We'll see if there are any "unforeseen" surprises that pop up. X3

15. Aww... Heheh~ Congrats! :D I am paying my Iori on layaway~ :aheartbea

16. Yay congratulations! ;D How much longer do you have left to go?

17. Congratulations, fransyung, on your decision to buy Mars. I am so going to be watching for your pictures of him.

JennyNemesis, we are in total agreement that every last one of the boys is outrageously gorgeous. Where Louis and Mars did not appeal to me before, in this RS incarnation they are awesome. Bottom line for me is I have been out of space for SD size dolls for over two years. If I was going to give in to temptation and select one of these RS beauties, I would have to put their names in a hat and draw one for my selection. This might just be the push I need to get off my butt and find new homes for my least fond of SDs so I will be ready the next time IH does a number like this.

Aernath, Me too ! Although I would have to come in to some serious money because I would have to upgrade to a larger residence in order to have room for them.

18. Well~ I have until December... :sweat I have him for 3 payments and I already sent in 2 payments. One more then I'm done... :D I've asked IPH if they could send my Iori before Christmas and they said they would try... I hope I hope I HOPE he would arrive before Christmas!!! :lol: He'll make an awesome Christmas present!!!~ :aheartbea

Thank you~ :aheartbea Mars always catches my attention! :D Especially because I have been hoping and waiting for him to be released in Real Skin!!~ :aheartbea

And... How many dolls do you have now? :sweat I let my boys sleep with me so it's rather crampy here on my bed... Hehehe...

19. *reads through the thread* well.. to answer the order question... I also ordered one ^_^ I decided to get Harin. I never expected the YID's to get the special tan treatment that the bigger dolls got ^_^.

I was pretty tempted to get Mars though. I've been eyeballing that boy for AGES. But alas, his character is a pale thing and thus the tan wouldn't work @.@. I'll still get him though <3 some day. But I'm getting his "wife" first lol. Originally she was gonna be a light Tan Cocori, but Harin in this shade looks WAAAAY closer to what I had in mind ^_^.

20. Awww~~~~ :D Congrats!!! Come to the Waiting Room!!~*

Here's the link :
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963