1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Standard Chase released

Nov 25, 2009

1. Oh I see there are a few model sized shirts too! He's just to beautiful! I can't wait to see owner pictures while I save for him!

2. Okay, well, I finally caved and photoshopped Chase's head onto the Superhero body. So here, benefit from my crazy!

[​IMG]

I think it would actually work. My husband was skeptical when I just showed him the photoshopped body, but when he saw it side-by-side, he definitely liked the one on the left better, so I guess that's a good sign.

Thoughts?

3. Oh wow! He really does look good! On either body for me, but I wasn't sure about the muscle bod until that pic! Great job, btw!

Hmmm.... now you make me wonder and ponder and make it that much harder... :lol:

4. Thank you! Yeah, I feel a lot better about it after looking at that. It actually seems to make his face look less narrow somehow (and has the added advantage of having more clothes already made for it!) After the holidays settle out, he's definitely going to come join the collection.

5. I love him on both! But I'm thinking I like the model body better, but that is only my personal taste. I'm surprised he workds on both tho. ;)

6. He looks very impressive. I like this version much more than the Noctarcana Circus one ^__^

7. Hear, hear! Me too! :)

8. labeth: Is the Superhero body shorter than the model body? Can' decide!! Both looks darn good!!!

9. padme79: From what I recall reading, yes, it is by a little bit-- probably mostly as a balancing thing (not physical balancing, proportional balancing).

10. labeth: thanks for the pic, if I do get Chase I will totally go for model body unless if IP removes the butt flaps on the superhero body. which one do you prefer?

11. I like them both, but I'm thinking I will go for the muscle body-- I've always really liked it. However, I'll have to see some owner pictures first! That could change my mind.

12. Okay, I just got these pants and took the bottom cuffs off.

... don't do it. They look silly without them. :|

Oh and yes, totally bought the pants before ever getting the doll... I'm just lame like that. :lol:

13. My daughter and I love this boy!! AnnMarie

14. Naw, that's called planning ahead! :lol:

Gaugh I really want the model but I just got Soomed last month and then turned around and bought the LE elf from B&G. My cc is slag. Looks like it might be time to put one of my still boxed up LE Akando/Perriot up at the marketplace. Why are there so many fab guys on the market right now??? I'm getting killed here!

And what is up with all the chains and goth looks? Who do we have to tickle to death to get some normal three piece suits produced?

15. Yes! Three piece suits that are NOT silver *cough*Iple*cough*! :|
      A nice, plain, black suit. Even just pants, jacket, and tie. And I mean real tie, not clip on!
      rar.

Yes, model body. Been waiting forever for this to come out. I didn't like the super one, and wasn't going to ever get one, but then Kamau happened... :sweat

Planning ahead! I like that! :lol: Yes, that's what I was doing. I figured he'd cost less if I just get the doll, rather than doll and clothes... That was the plan anyway.
      I ended up getting those pants, and two pair of boots... and just couldn't stand the wait anymore. I ordered him normal skin, with faceup A (dark and smexay, yes!), and a couple of wigs. Would you believe Iple doesn't have the wig modeled on the A faceup guy, in stock? *headdesk* rar
      Ah well. Now to wait... probably try and sell other dolls to pay the incoming cc bill... :sweat
      Slag. I like that too. From the heat of repeated use. :lol:

16. How about the latest suit Iple offered? A nice brown 1940's look. :doh You have to wonder who's dressing the designers...

17. .....Don't buy it if you don't like it. o_O Simple as that.

I think it looks good. Makes me think of Indiana Jones :D Rightly so, 1940s and all that ;D
      The baggy pants make him look short, though. Perhaps if one were to buy the outfit, the pants could be slimmed.

18. :doh Aw gee, why didn't I think of that?

;) Just like you I'm simply expressing an opinion.

19. You don't have to be insulting when you do so ;)

20. I didn't think I was insulting anyone. I was being sarcastic and expressing my frustration over the suits they'd been offering lately and you jumped in. Nuff said. We'll agree to disagree.