1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Standard Chase released

Nov 25, 2009

1. Yes, we were just expressing our dismay at the lack of a basic black suit being unavailable, since the silver suit andcollege professor suits were all that's available for these guys. It's not like we can just go to another store for clothes yet...
      and just for the record,
      is pretty rude to me.
      No one got upset or rude when the pleather pants were seen as lacking.

Moving along now....

2. I thought the pleather pants were nice, but not the embellishments because they were gaudy - and I'm sure intentionally so. Punk-y (or whatever look that's supposed to be) and all is supposed to be gaudy. To be fair, I'm not a big fan of the silver suit either, but that's what's been hitting the runways these days. Something about combining a classic look of a suit and the futuristic look of shiny cloth to make something modern or some strange thing like that. :?

It is however a bit disappointing because Iplehouse promised lots of new clothes for the model boys and so far... nothing, other than that fabulous~ fur coat which I simultaneously hate and love and some little bits and pieces.

But they put out so many gorgeous, classy things for the EID girls. I think whoever designs clothes for Iple definitely likes female fashion better.

Ah well, I decided I'm making my own stuff after tallying up the cost of my dolls' wardrobe (Let's just say... an EID man would be home by now), so all I really need is some really nice shoes and belts.

3. Oh definitely, I'm working out shirt patterns for my Kamau (poor guy! :lol: ), but I really can't do jackets or pants yet.

And wow! :o I had no idea fashion was trending that way. :sweat

Now that you mention it, there have been a ton of clothes for the EID girls, compared to the boys.
      I keep eyeballing that leather pants and jacket outfit with the mesh shirt. So expensive though. And then shipping on top of that...
      Maybe they'll put out some new boy clothes for the Model EID. :)

4. For the record...
      is pretty rude to me, especially when you're talking about people providing a service and how they do it.
      They do have a feedback forum.

Back on topic of Chase, has anybody ordered a Basic?

5. This does not come off to me as a rude statement, but rather a valid criticism of an available commercial product. It has always been my impression that the feedback forums were more geared toward transactional feedback, rather than opinions regarding the style of a company's items. At least to me, this seems more on topic for the discussion forums than the feedback forums.

As for me, no, I'm sadly going to have to wait until after the holidays are over with before I invest in any more resin! I'm torn between getting a Chase or a Yur first.

6. I'll probably regret this later but hey, I'm in a bad mood from an attempt to be helpful. So. . .

It is. . . odd that they'd release the standard version of Chase without some of the basics, or at least the promise of them. And the black or dark suit, if they are going to offer one at all, is one of them. Particularly if they are going to create a body where nothing else will fit. It's common sense. If they have the clothes ready to order when the doll is released people are likely to spend more to make it worthwhile.

As much as I like Chase for his resemblance to Sephiroth, I'd be after him for his body. For Kenpachi, of course (resin matching is not a problem). And anyone who has seen the OVA 'Sealed Sword Frenzy' knows of the omake scene where all the *boys* are in three piece suits. Except Kyoraku, who is wearing a raincoat. . . go figure. So, should Iple manage to capture my interest (and my hard earned money), I would need that black, three piece suit.

7. No, I agree, and that's one of the reasons that the Superhero body is more tempting-- there's more stuff available for that already.

8. Yup. I mentioned it, but it got blown over. No biggie.

9. Labeth : great job with the photoshopping ... think I'm with you - can't pass up those muscles ;) Chase is really something to look at but I'm holding out for a brown Kamau!

10. @laberth: Iplehouse has a forum on their own website. That's the one I was referring to.

@aernath: Sorry about that. D: I hope he arrives soon. He's such a difference from Soori; I'd like to see what you do with him. :3

11. Zenno: Actually, I'm so excited because I find he looks like a grown up version of Gentle Soo Ri, and that's what he'll be for me - a grown up version of my NS Gentle Soo Ri, Kon. :)
      And crazily enough, I'm more excited about him than I am the Realskin YIDs. :o Want him home noooow. He's going to wear leather and chains just like the YID G Soo Ri, and I just can't waiiiit! :lol:

12. I hope you plan to share pics, he sounds like he will be drool-worthy! :)

No Chase for me yet, much as I'd love to put him next to my Kamau- buying a new set of clothes for the Model body is not an option right now. Do want to see many owner pics spammed though! As for complaints on the lack of clothes- Iple have proven very responsive to customer feedback. Perhapse coming up with a suggestions list of the most-wanted items to show to them would be a good step foreward?

13. NAW Cr*p..... LMAO - you've got to ask yourself..... how do they do it!?!? their guys are the best and hottest collection of resin man-flesh... and dont even get me started on their girls...

So... I'm now planning a GO from Iplehouse.... *head-desk* *I have waaaay too much spare time!!*

14. :...( Hey, I'm still in deep envy mode here! :sweat Making with the envying and stuff. Oh you lucky person. Congrats on the ordering of him. Be nice and share many pics with the rest of us when you get him please. :D

15. Tacky is ALWAYS trendy! :thumbup

ETA:
      The trick would be getting her NOT to share pics!:mwahaha (Happy Birthday Yesterday, Perv-chan!) :smallcake

16. If I recall correctly, the standard Akando came out with. . . golf wear. I guess happy, shiny, silver suit is an improvement. :lol:

*laughs* But we all know we wouldn't really want to know the secret to that trick. Personally, I like to hide my lack of inspiration, motivation, and skill in doing photoshoots behind her mad pic spamming SKILLZ! :mwahaha

So which resin boy did you buy as your birthday present? :wiggle

17. I was actually going to say that myself... ;)

Actually, the question is more "which resin boy did you NOT buy as your birthday present?" :lol:

Hubby made the mistake of letting me forgo the trip to Daytona Beach for Bubba Gump shrimp and a walk on the beach, for a new doll.
      I went a little wild, and well.... let's just say Konpaku is IT for next year. :sweat
      I'm telling myself that next year is Story Time. Not Buying Time. :sweat
      And sewing. I'll have a lot of clothes to figure out how to sew, it seems.

18. Keep telling yourself that, and if you figure out how to do it, PLEASE SHARE!! :) (I'm serious here!!) :sweat

19. Oh God, I just got my JID Tatiana less than a week ago and now I'm ready to buy from Iplehouse again, just to get Chase *_* I knew I didn't see him when I first ordered Tatiana, or he might've beat out my girl as my first bjd. He is SO GORGEOUS!! And I thought Akando was hot. :drool Iplehouse is going to completely trash my bank account. I'm sure no one wants christmas presents in my family...

20. hee hee hee Sorry. Just loved that bit. :XD:
      I made sure I got my husband one nice present first. Well... maybe not first... :lol: