1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Standard Chase released

Nov 25, 2009

1. Really, the Ipplehouse is killing me now.:(
      First the real-skin Y.I.D's and now Chase...
      Just my luck that I'm a jobbles and broke :sweat
      But atleast Chase isn't going enywhere so i can take my time on collecting money.

2. Hey, I asked about the possibility of a basic black suit...
      So there is hope! Just gotta wait and store up some money to grab one or two when they become available! :)

3. Nice move. Now everyone that wants a basic black suit get over to IH and send em a note letting them know that you want one (or 2 or 3) of the black suits. If enough folks asked I'm betting they'll crank em out.

4. :o ARUGHHH! nononononononono! Not one but TWO fab suits at the same time?! Nori HAS to have that black suit! I am never going to get my credit card paid off :...( and Murphy's law dictates that there will be baby foxes at Soom in three weeks and then I'lll be totally screwed. Is it wrong to buy a suit for a guy you don't have yet? Of course at the rate I'm going I'm never gonnna get my model guy home and he would look so good in the gold line suit. :...( Well crumb cakes, somebody's got to go; time to dig Luo and one of the Akando/P fullsets out of the vault and get them in the market place. Aernath; thanks for the heads up!

5. Wow. And just like that, it's sold out. :o They weren't kidding about the "small amounts" only!
      I was just thinking I should get a second one, for the next model body boy I get next year, and poof! They were all sold out already!

At least the black and gold suit is still up...

6. I think I got the last one... sold out after I pressed my order button... I also wanted to get the historical one too, but since Iple doesn't accept layaway for clothes, I only went for the most important suit set for my Chase only. AAHHHH why does everyone release such gorgeous items EVERYTIME I'm broke??!!! I'm paying 2 Volks guys and still have some remaining layaway for Jessica right now - and now they really release the long awaited EID suit set! :roar

I'm wondering how many of those suit sets they really have sold?

7. I have been pestering Iplehouse for months to bring out a simple black suit for the Model body, so the minute I saw that suit (the first day) I ordered it immediately because I knew it would sell out at lightening speed. I am sooo glad I said to myself "money be damned, I have to have it."

Chase in RS is absolutely gorgeous, I like him better than my cream white one, and would sell mine to buy him if I hadn't needed the cream white body to share with my Jeremy minime.

8. I said the same thing! :lol:
      Thankfully, though, I had just put in a weekend of overtime at work, and the money came in just in time for this.

Now... if I could just do enough overtime to get a RS Chase... he IS just nummy looking!
      *sigh of longing*
      I'm planning a white skin Chase next year, but boy oh boy... reallll skiiiiin... :drool

9. The real skin is so beautiful, as much as I'd like to, I just can't justify buying a second Chase.

10. Gayle, how about this? You could give Jeremy the cream white body, and sell the white Chase head. Then you could buy the RS Chase.

(I just got my first RS boy, Tedros, and Im just blown away by how beautiful the skin color is!)

11. I was wondering how he would look in brown skin, but I think RS may be his perfect color. I'm still amazed that this mold actually is a Chase.