1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Tan Soo Ri Limited V2 with bonus 'Gentle' Head

Nov 23, 2007

1. So your saying aernath that mobility is mute when you're laying on your back, nestled in creamy white silken sheets? Well that's a good point! I'm so glad you brought it up XP! I'm kinda regretting my body decision picturing that :drool:

2. :mwahaha.....
      *pinches aernath*

Can I get a "Sssshut up, Beavis" in the house?....

3. Mobility....Not essential, as long as you don't have quadriglutes....(Unidoll Jace owner inside-joke)

Aernath "attempts to be good". There she goes, teetering away on the very edge of that refined curb.... It's not actually a curb between her and the gutter, you know. More like a ramp, really....

I'm curious to see the model body in person since the torso is shaped like a Jace, but is smaller, but the arms are thicker in proportion to the torso than a Jace's. Should be an interesting line up--

4. Quadriglute! Double-Bubble-Butt! XD Yeah, at least IP doesn't have that syndrome.

*pat pat* We know, we know, she tries to be good. I "try" to be good too. The question is, how hard are we trying, here. And why. I mean, what's the payoff of being good? :roll: Gimme that gutter anyday. "Good" is just so much less funny.

Anyway. I'm really curious about the Muscle body, too... I don't know anyone who has one yet. It should make a perfect addition to the rest of the beefcake in the Hobby-house! The deep chest is indeed similar to Unidoll's, & the shoulders are so nicely thick. Looks like he has the cute round IpleButt instead of the squared-off manly Quadriglute UniButt, too.

But [after 6 days of agonizing] I'm gonna wait to try one of the broader faces on the Muscle body, like Ryushin or Barron. Just gotta wait for them to come out in Tan, now. Then I'd have all the body types in Tan. *whee!* (C'mon, you new boys, out in the sun you go.... go toast for us... ^^)

5. *chuckle*
      I shall now have to do my best to bring that picture to life for ya! :mwahaha
      *adds it to list after Jenny's "Neopolitan Triple Delight"*

I sincerely hope my husband has a few business trips in a row shortly after TanGodSooRi arrives. hur hur hur

PS - I love it, Jenny's getting all sculpts in tan, I'm getting Soo Ri in all flavors. Woot!!

O! O! On topic. On topic. Um... hobby!! Didja get a notice about our twins heading this way yet? Hu? Hu? Didja? Hu?

And I'm thinking his name will be Indigo.
      Fits with Ichigo and Kyouzou.
      *mutters "Fluffy, Muffy, Buffy, and Fred"*

6. Indigo!! :love Inky, Pinky, Binky and Clyde.

Actually that's not out of the question. It's customary/forgivable to be a lilbit cutesy when naming multiple-birth kids. ^^ The triplets are bound to start piling up, now that there's re-releases & now that Soo Ri has come out in almost every color. What a wealth of beauty!

*frantically grabs rolled-up newspaper*
      Down, girl! Down!!
      *swat*

You're just being overcarbonated about that, right? The only email I've gotten so far is "please tell us how much value to declare on the customs form". About which I'm still not sure. How did you guys all handle that? (those of you who got that email, I mean.)

...Business trips. *pinch*

7. ...that was a pinch for luck, right? Or was it a pinch to grow an inch? :XD:

Hey, even just asking how much for customs declaration is at least something! :)

I really wish there was some sort of Progress Report that you could check on.
      Like - a picture of the doll mold for them in process of making
      a picture of a face up for when they're doing the faceup (if ordered)
      a picture of clothes if you've bought those and they're making them
      a picture of a doll's shipping box for when it's ready to ship out.
      That way you could tell at a glance how far along the timeline your doll is. :)

So... it seems the model body is the most popular choice here.
      Ha. I thumb my nose at ya! I'll be happily fondling my Mr. Muscles!!! Woohoo!
      And scrubbing laundry on that torso!

SoSoSo!! JN, didja just get the one body and two heads? No extra body for another tan Mr. Wonderful?

We'll have to make a thread for all our tan beauties' various homes and travels! :dance

8. I have the Muscle body for my Barron. Looks good on him but I'd agree, a much braoder face looks much better proportioned. Aaron, Barron etc...I could always do pictures if wanted...(a tan head on a NS body)

I'm getting the usual 'I want yet another doll!' cravings I get when I have a doll 'waiting to ship'. :| At this rate I'm going to have a harem of good looking boys that will rival any sultan. Gotta love it!

9. Tell me about it... 3 dolls not shipped and I keep on having the strangest cravings. :|

10. Totally! :lol: I was going to call mine The Magnificent Seven, but *ahem* quickly outgrew that number. :|

And yes! TanGodSooRi still in the makings, and I fell for the new tan Domuya male body and bought it almost without thinking! :sweat

11. You can take that pinch just however you like it, missy.

Someday my Muscle-body prince will come! He's just not here yet. I'll know him when I see him. It's not this Soo Ri. This one's another Model. Since this will be Ilya's wayward stepbrother, it's OK for him to be small-boned too. ^^

Yeah, I am only getting one body-- otherwise, I wouldn't have been IN that mess of paralyzed indecision! I'd have gotten one of each type! But I don't want two more twins, I wanted one tan boy with a sleepy head he can change into. (Also, space constraints. Tan Mano is coming in a couple months too, & that's 67 more centimeters of bronzed beefcake to find shelf-space for.)

I am sure that we'll get a special Tan Soo Ri database set up as soon as you get that box open. There wasn't any point having one before, because there was only 20 of him. Now, he'll have enough brethren across the globe for his own database. W00t!

Ah! The Doll-Buying Momentum. It really IS bigger than all of us. :sweat No kidding, that phenomenon is so hard to resist.

My harem has just hit a population of 17, with the addition of a teenyweeny Volks Rei-tenshi (every harem needs its eunuchs), and I tellya, pimpdom has its perks. <3

12. Just FYI for those waiting on luscious tan SooRis.... I asked Iplehouse when they are going to ship. They were pretty clear that it's likely to be after Christmas for the tan boys.

13. Lol, we'd better stock up on chunks of raw meat to hold off the ones who are already slavering and clawing at the import gates....

Oh, stop with the innocent eyes. You know who you are. ;)

14. *retracts claws* Well as long as there is going to be fresh meat... ;)

Doll momentum? So that's what it's called. I jut figured it was a special kind of resin crack.:lol: The 'doll buying momentum' has a solid hold on me. I've already added 3 boys to my 'want list'. Before SooRi #2, I was caught up with only a body to buy...I should know better:sweat

15. Import gates? My poor laptop has been getting all sorts of smears and smudges on the screen lately, and I think IP has gotten about a hundred new hits on their site just because of me. :sweat

Ooo, that reminds me I need to hit the dollar store to look for white mesh material. There's gotta be some out there somewhere. Boyo will need a white mesh shirt for all those muscles to peek through!! ;)

Thirty to fourty days.
      And nights.
      Maaaaan. I don't think you can stand me that long. :|

(PS - See? I'm being GOOD! No comments about "a special kind of resin crack" from me!) :mwahaha
      ...should I blush it too?

16. Oh good grief you guys! (Aernath, Hobby, JennyNemesis) :lol:

I haven't been following this because... well as much as I love him in tan, he's not an elf ;) And now I see why I haven't been able to raise Aernath much in the last few... she's been over here wearing out the pixels of the tan Soo-Ri shots!! :mwahaha

I'll never be able to look at a pastrami with a straight face again.

Obviously wrote that before reading the rest of the thread... Man! add MieAga to the "oh good grief" list :D Did you guys ever think of taking this show on the road? Too funny!

17. *attempts an innocent look at aernath. Remebers horns and wanders off to find her hat*

The full visual experience would be benifited greatly by accents of dark 'icing' on that soft chocolate pound cake...surounded by creamy white silk... All we need now is a drizzle of rasberry...

...ok I have way too much time on my hands or I've cracked. Referring to my dolls like they're desert...XP aernath, if you reall do take a picture of that, I REALLY wanna see! :drool

Baakay - *giggles* Well who would enjoy a DOLLectible conversation like this one. It's just scruptious! :P

...obviously, I never found my hat ;)

18. Thread summary:

:drool

Not me of course, just all the crazy people here... err, who am I kidding? :drool

19. Baakay: Aernath don't need elves. Big EARS aren't what she requires her boys to have....

MieAga: Don't give us challenges we don't have the willpower to resist! Now you got my brain going on the dessert theme....the things I can think of with whipcream, some maraschinos, and an IP.... Hey, aernath, just how *clean* does your boy have to be when I ship him down to you?

I'll keep an eye out for white mesh up here. When all else fails, though, you just have to hit the dollar store for some fishnet tights. I've already seen it in neon colors. Will check for white-- (Hmm. Wonder if Moggie works in white leather too....)

Hey, Jenny, I see one of your boy's 20 brethren is for sale in the Marketplace -- full set, though. Did you get that gorgeous coat when you got him?

On the first day of Chris'mas, Iplehouse gave to me....

20. Well I'm not the only one! I love how Ichigo looks in strawberries :D Now I'm thinkin' Mani must answer the call!... :mwahaha