1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Tan Soo Ri Limited V2 with bonus 'Gentle' Head

Nov 23, 2007

1. Go, Mani! :celebrate Go, Mani!

Um... I don't think Iplehouse gave it to us... really... technically... ;)
      *snort* GIMMEE GIMMEE GIMMEE!!!!

2. He is so awesome, I think at some point in time my paycheck is going to go straight to Iplehouse at this rate. Between him, Aaron and Cocori...and will be broke! :)

3. We have 5 Iplehouse dolls...and a 6th we're waiting for Iplehouse to ship... So there have been several paychecks Iple has gotten between my hubby and I. *giggles*

4. Okay. :| Now I'm totally envious that your husband "gets" the whole doll thing. :|
      Hubby thinks I'm wacked (but loves me anyway), and while he doesn't hate the dolls per se, he thinks they have cold dead eyes, that ook him out.

:sweat And ... *nervous laugh* I've two Ip boys already, and that's more than two paychecks there. :sweat
      (but I get paid weekly...) ;)
      Their Soo Ri just owns me.
      Totally.
      *melts*

I'll probably have to pony up later on for the Gentle Head in normal skin too.
      With body to match as well...
      *sigh*
      Unless I can snag a head and body in tan... :drool

Yup.
      Totally owned.

5. Hahaaaa-!! Oh, you guys are so precious... I leave for a few days to fly across the country (I'm on vacation, currently at mom&pop's place in NJ)... and this turns into Night at the Improv! Baakay, we SHOULD take this routine on the road, huh? Make a killing. ^^ Actually, I do a sort of one-woman version of this 'all euphemisms all the time 'show at YaoiCon & Dollectable, when I do my yaoi-slideshow with informational chapter on penis-variations. I mean-- this material just writes itself. :lol: Having 3 other people to feed the fire only makes it easier for the Beavisness to spin outta control.

Good on ya, Ravnsvart: you've finally admitted it. Come to the Dark Side. We have cookies. XD

... Special resin crack.
      Not touching that one.
      Nope. Not touching it.
      *snrksnorklesnurfle*
      Nope. Not going there.

Yeah, MieAga's DH doesn't just GET the doll-thing, he is also one of my current heroes on ConDoll, for the creativity (and acrobatics) of the poses he gets those boys & girls into. He also looks extremely fabuloid in a purple kimono. :) Lucky girl indeed!

*snork* Dude! You know how big Soo Ri's ears ARE? XD Why you think Ilya wears long hair all the time? Poor trophy-handled bastids. <3

Sista, Moggie will probably make anything kinky out of any color you want. Except pink. (He doesn't even like to type the name of That Color. ^^)

Yesh, a nice pair of white fishnet stockings will be perfect. Cheaper than fabric store probably, & softer mesh is nicer for little clothes.

Aww nooo, I must've missed him-- I don't see him up there! Which coat was it? The red one? Ilya got the red coat/ black outfit combo. (They made you CHOOSE between that, and the black coat/ snakeskin outfit combo. O cruel Iples. ;; )

Fab. I love to see an undisturbed fullset preserved like that. Hope he goes to a good home.

So-- claw marks, slavering fangs, worn-out pixels on Iplehouse.net, and raw meat-- yes the site says 30-40 days after ordering. And, it being winter / rainy season over there, I wouldn't be surprised if they shipped in February. Just go take some Zen-deep-breathing lessons, stop licking the freakin monitor, try not to look at the calendar, and hang in there.

6. *takes deep breath*
      *eats strawberries*
      *licks 2008 Bleach calendar*

FEBRUARY!!!???? OMG I'll just DIE before then!!! *faints*

Oh, and perusing the pix for about the thousandth time now, noticed there is some of the fuzzyness, flakiness, MSC leftovers, whathaveyou on the model in the pix. His right collarbone is shiny brown, but the area just above it it fuzzy.
      (Never ask me why.)
      I'm really hoping that's just MSC, cause my boy's coming without faceup. :)
      But there is a bit of dust showing on the left shoulder joint too.
      *sigh*

What was that again? Lick the dolls, breathe deep the gathering resin dust, freak out about the calendar? :nowords:
      I'll.
      Never.
      Make.
      It.
      :|
      Ichigo saaaaave meeee!

I feel an Ichi/Kyou shoot coming on...
      Hep me boys! Hep me!!!

7. Eeeeasy, girl! Deep cleansing breaths! Practice your Virtual Lamaze!!
      *hee-hee-hee... hoo-hoo-hoo...*
      Okay, let's find our center... come back down... follow the white light, that's a good girl... deep cleansing breaths... calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean...

Hokay. Crisis averted. Here, keep this handy for next breathing-emergency. *hands paper bag to aernath* Sommmmebody here could use a lil Zen in her life.

Dust, huh? Stop wearin out those damn pixels!! Re "dust above the shoulder joint", I may have mentioned the White Schmutz in the joints of the tan dolls. Ermm, joint-release compound. I'll go look at the pic again, to see if you're not just seeing things because you're straining so hard to see between the pixels... but that's prolly what it is. ^^ Ilya had a ton of it. Karim had less, but I still gotta wipe out his shoulder-sockets now & then when the stuff reappears.

Re collarbones getting shiny: There's no non-filthy way to say this, but anything that sticks out, it WILL get rubbed shiny first. (Shut up, Beavis.) Ilya's nose, ears, chin, collarbones, tops of shoulders, etc. turned shiny in short order. All his edges. Yes, yes, even the shootin'-iron. But the NOSE is the most distressing-- because after 2 years, it's quite visibly shiny, and darker than the rest of his face where the sealant hasn't worn off yet. I'm too afraid to try spraying it. (What if the rest of the face turns totally chalky in the process? What if it flakes off & takes his faceup with it? ;;; etc.)

Re extra thicknesses of sealant (the uneven/fuzziness you see behind collarbone)... if it IS sealant: I just discovered this when painting my last normalskin head, but you can use a piece of dry cleaning-sponge to ge~e~ently whisk away excess sealant-crustiness. I haven't developed good sealant-spraying skills yet, so I was happy to discover that I could 'fake' evenness this way. As to whether it works on tan dolls: I guess you'll let us know!

8. heh heh Not complaining about the dust, just wonderin'. 'Cause it's not like I have a whole heckuva lot else to do... :|

ZenZenZenZenZenZen... oh wait, that's not a mantra. :XD:

Well, I know for sure I'll be the first to document what too much sunlight does to the tan resin. ;)

*chuckle* Okay, point and laugh all you want, but I ADORE those Soo Ri ears! I find them endearing. Cute. Love handles. *snerk*

Speaking of bits I adore about the Soo Ri, I also noticed they kept that ever so lovely dimple at the sides of his mouth. *squeeeeeee*

:| owned.

9. I think at least one of my boys, if not both of them, are going to have blue on blue eyes. >.> Call me inspired, I just finished reading the Dune series for the twentieth time or so. And the names Sebek and Atsu have stuck in my head.

10. .... Love handles. :mwahaha Oh, you FOUL thing, you.
      *uncontrollable snorking*

You don't? Well! Sew some pants! Idle hands, Devil's toybox, etc etc. Yes. And we need Soo Ri pants because those scrawny buggers are so hard to fit.

If you can't sew, then go make me some dirty pictures of Ichigo. That always soothes the savage beast and makes you happy (and gives me material on ConDoll for my next slideshow!) (see, it really is all about me).

For serious, I am curious too-- to see if there's been any advances in the stabilty of the tan resin. See if it stands up to UV any better than the older batches. If they've changed the formula this time, I'm fantasizing that maybe they've figured out a way to mix in UV-cut right into the resin (like Volks started doing when they released the first SD16). Oh, that'd be really eureka. I could finally bring a tan boy to outdoor meetups. *joyjoyjoy*

Hellsyeah!
      I, for one, think that a pair of Spice-Eyed Soo Ri Twins would be a thermonuclear panty-meltdown.
      Great names too.

11. That is going in my book of quotes to remember for all time. XD

I wonder how long these boys are going to last? I'm horribly tempted to try and get one... Gah. So gorgeous!

12. aernath It's going to be ok. We'll help you pass the time. Even as we speak I've sent you a PM with link to some ...medicine, for those cravings. Hopefully it helps.

I thought Mani did very well. I had a lot of fun. Even when I realized the first bag of popcorn I microwaved got charred (note to self, don't strip boys while your suppose to be watching the popcorn!). Hubby glared as I smiled sheepishly through the apartment full of smoke. Ooops! *giggle* Second attempt was much better!

I kinda figured Feb would be the time. At least my boy will be home for my birthday! :boogie

13. YAY!!!! LOVE the "medicine"!!!
      *cough* I feel a little faint. I need more medicine. *cough*
      Thank you sooooo much for that!

Maybe by Valentine's Day for the rest of us? :wiggle
      What a heart stopping birthday present that would be! YUM!!!

14. My gosh, dearest. Go visit Spam some more and fondle the Yuu. We'll find something to keep your hands busy. I was almost ready to say something about loving Elfdoll love handles too and then REALIZED... what I was about to agree with... O_O

*giggle* On the other hand... ;)

JennyN :) The really sad thing is that I've seen this sad affliction of hers for YEARS. It... hasn't gotten any better with time ;) How many years has Bleach been running now? *grin* And before that it was who, Ranma? I don't think we've found you a Ranma resin yet have we? :D

15. *snicker* I started about Feb of '05. :mwahaha
      Haven't looked back since. *purrrr* Loves my little Ichi-nii, that I do!
      Having him in resin form is just....so.... *melts*

You KNOW I'm going to have to try that orange wig on the dark one when he comes in too. ;)

Okay, who's next with the Soo Ri food love??!!! :dance
      I'm still concocting ideas myself.

Soo RI! :celebrate Soo RI!!!

16. aernath: Who knows... by the time my tan boys arrive, (and if I manage to get Arolin very, very drunk), I might make an Iple Oreo. Haha :mwahaha

Arolin: !!! :eek:

Hanna: I volunteer if he passes out!

Arolin: You and those two loverboys?!? :nowords: She is my girlfriend you know :| Very well, I shall give it another thought, they do look rather pretty after all (wups)... me being the cookie filling that is... but hey I demand some sort of dignity! *goes to fetch the whiskey*

17. Heh, now I wish I had the funds to get a tanned Soo Ri, just to participate here more.

aernath - I can imagine this tanned boy fitting into lots of roles for you - a shadow, the light part of Kyou (love the opposites), a chocolate golum Calciferbird brings to life *cough* for Himi but he doesn't work out for her, well, I could keep rambling idiotic stuff but you get the drift.

Hmm, Soo Ri love handles is a nice way to talk about that @#$&#37;^&* popping hip joint. Shu's sueding has stopped working and even tightening his elastic hasn't helped. Honestly, I think the boy wants to do the limbo all his life, and be limber for Eiri... *cough*

18. Whaaaa~at? And you don't share the medicine? :| Heyyy, we gots some sick people over here, too, y'know! *kaffkaff* Very, very, very sick people.

If whatever it is caused burnt popcorn, it must be good. Xanax be damned.

Timchener, don't you dare let us down. C'mon, get one! What the heck, have two! He comes with a spare head! Everyon needs a tan Soo Ri! I promise I'll keep feeding you great pervy quotes for your book. ^^

Ravnsvart.... Iple Oreo. :mwahaha

19. *cough* *cough* *cough*

hee hee hee
      Come ON, Jenny!!! Add to the threads of Ip boys and food!!!! :dance
      I KNOW you can do us proud!!!

20. Go Arolin!!!! :celebrate

*giggle* Well I'm tapped out for now. I'm going to need a dose of medicine myself. *cough, gasp!, um...cough again* Here ya go jenny...Never mind looks like aernath's got your back :P Make sure to take the full dose! Don't want you getting jiped ;D

I definately want to see more Iples and food! It's for the good of SooRi's everywhere!!!!