1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Iplehouse Tan Soo Ri Limited V2 with bonus 'Gentle' Head

Nov 23, 2007

1. Rawk! Thanks, ladiez. You're so good to me, and to our fair community. *smooch* But Ilya & I are currently 3000 miles apart... ;;; You'll hafta wait till I get home from vacation in the new year before any more Fabulous FoodKink gets added to the pot.

2. Dinna worry, fair Iplesnackers. There are other Soori's being set up -- uh, being posed -- this week.....

3. YAY! We with baited breath...well at least with the bait 'cause, well... *giggle*

Ok, I'll be good now :D

4. WHY? :o
      *snerk*

5. Mostly to give me time to think up the next naughty thing I'll say :mwahaha . BUT also, 'being good' is like camoflauge. It keeps you hidden while the unsuspecting Resin Bishi grabs the bait, then :sneaky ...POUNCE! :wiggle

6. Just to let the other partakers and purveyors of the ongoing Soori Snackmobile know that some props have been acquired for another entree...uh, entry.

7. You're on to my disguise!!! :o
      :XD:

hobby: WOOT!!!

*borrows popcorn from MieAga's tan man and sits back to enjoy the upcoming show*

8. I go away for a week and this just spirals completely out of control. You People are great! And like everyone else On this thread I am just waiting for the eye candy. Soo Ri's + Food = Nirvana or at least a helluva good show!

9. This is getting way off topic, so I might as well stay off-topic :XD:

I took some christmas pictures containing a romantic Barron (Hanna thought he looked so cute in his new hat, she was all over him in a second). And since we will be waiting till next year before anyone recieves the Tanned Soo Ri's, at least I need some eye candy in the meantime ;)

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2673236#post2673236

10. Barron does look so much like an older sib of Soori --

11. Ravnsvart, those are great Christmas photos. Arolin is very handsome.

12. YAY! More Ip Man Spam!!!
      Oooo, a photo shoot with Spam! Fried or raw? :wiggle

13. Well good thing about my Dollmore accessories and the photoshoot, is I discovered how much I like Arolin wearing a hat, and temporarily decided I do not need Spinel and Ryushin... uhm, just yet... or until I have recieved the twins... or... I sort of go wacko every time there is an event to take opportunity of! Argh, don't think I will "survive" christmas without bringing Arolin with me to my parents- I could say it was so that I can knit him a santa hat, lol. Wonder if Hanna will let me borrow him, I do need a longhaired cutie substitute when I am away from BF :lol: Hehe, sometimes I think my bf feels slightly neglected, thats why I bought Arolin the blonde bf-wig, and now I can't stop cuddling his hair coz he is so CUTE! :aheartbea
      Arolin: Sigh and :roll:

It is such a comfort to see that you are all crazy too! :D

14. Dang! Is my Crazy showing again? *looks around and behind her frantically*

15. Ya know I kee hearing that but don't really see it. He's more like an adult/refined Lion to me. I've always thought Rhyushin is more like a grown up SooRi. Well anywho, you say Tomatto I say Tomato :)

Wonderfull pics! LOVE the lighting :D

16. The chin is more Lion, but in those pics, something in the eyes --

Tomatto tomato? Are we back to fruits and vegetables again!?
      (Tucks in her crazy and secures with safety pin...)

17. Just making sure we stay on topic ;)

18. Fruits and vegetables are very healthy, go veggies! Btw I have an Emily shirt that says "Happy to be mad". From me, the word "crazy" might be a compliment :lol: I just feel like I am such a "silly" doll geek canoodling around my ball-jointed friends, so joining the IH threads makes me feel at home ;)

I have not yet seen a real life Lion, Soo Ri or Ryushin, so comparing would be just by the photos. But I generally think Ryushin and Barron look more mature and realistic, and slightly more oriental in their features. Partically because they have smaller eyes. I can at least say that I think Barron is quite versatile in his looks, but he, or at least mine, tends to look either slightly grumpy or sarchastic-amused. But, he is living with me, so no wonder :roll:

I am very curious to see my Soo Ri twins, and I hope they will get along with the man of the house. By all means, spam the Soo Ris, and any other IH hunks. In waiting times, I am so glad to have Arolin keeping me company :aheartbea

19. :drool Yummy!!! Well I think we're all suckers for SooRi :mwahaha

Ah, the sight of a gorgious boy after lunch does my heart good!:aheartbea

Bring on more fruits and veggies. They're full of vitamins and goodness! :XD: :lol: