1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdol Enyo Tiny discussion part 1

Jun 3, 2011

1. Here is another picture of my little love bug Gidget:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

2. Oh wow Gidget is gorgeous. The white skin photos well too. She is so fragile and fae.
      There seems to be a hat and a dino theme clothing running thru them ! They do know what they like

Echo just wants a TV. Much more material. She seems to be getting along with the persons
      [​IMG]
      We want a TV!!! by imajica63, on Flickr

3. YaY More Lovely Lively EnYo PiX!

Gidget is so gorgeous in that divine dress and the picture is so beautiful

Hey Echo you need to get the working dollhouse TV - its a Hoot! Our person 21 "IVanna Play" has one filled w/ vintage TV series, but of course far prefers the classic horror flicks - w popcorn of course

Thanks Everyone for liking Marnie's Dino pics, she hopped into yet another new outfit and ran outside to play today
      [​IMG][/IMG]

4. Yay Milly - Congratulations, Looking forward to seeing your EnYo evolve

I got the Dollhouse TV via eBay - also has many more programs available and you can also request as well
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/350472386604?redirect=mobile

Or if that doesn't work try keywording working dollhouse TV or 1:900 trains. I don't know who made Marnie's adorable outfits - I just bought a huge stash of goodies awhile back and have no idea who all made these but Marnie seems to be enjoying them as much as me

5. I did email her, I'm sure she'll answer soon enough. Also, curious; anyone tried eye size other than recommended 8mm? How did it turn out?

6. PT's got another new toy! (And, yes, he needs proper boy sneakers!)
      [​IMG]

7. PT is a cute boy. Love that hat. Are they blythe sneakers? We have one pair that fits and I cant remember where I got them from.

8. Thanks, imajica! I think they are the baby cons which fit Blythe and Lati Yellow. These were a gift from someone for another doll (who really wants them back!) but releaserain on eBay sells them in every color imaginable so I need to do a little sneaker shopping for PT and a few others while I am at it.

9. My Enyo arrived yesterday! I love him to bits hehe!
      I thought he was really weird at first IRL, but one second later i was totally enchanted by his cuteness, he´s really something else.
      He´s borrowing some crappy acrylic eyes right now while we wait for the eyes i ordered, but we´ll see if those are good for him....cause 8mm eyes that look good are not that easy to come by....Someone has any ED milkys that look nice so i can see? i like them when they have a bit of a colour rim, so they don´t seem to melt with the white of the eye....

Anyways. here´s Pino ^____^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can see more pics of him in his set in my flickr, cause it´s hard for me to stop making pics of him! LOL i guess there will be many more to come :D

10. Gosh, the new arrivals are so cute! My Enyo should arrive any day now so I feel so antsy waiting for the mailman... Not today was my lucky day, maybe tomorrow!

Does anyone have 10mm eyes, or is that too big? I think I´ll need to buy smaller eyes, as that´s smallest there is yet at home...

11. Dambuster01, Sahron, is using 10mm and i think it suits them pretty good. I am using 8mm and i love hime with those, though those eyes are not very nice, at least IRL, so i am waiting for new ones :)

12. Pino is a sweetheart. Love him. His little kitty companion is perfect for him too.

Echo was trying to learn "bad attitude" today. Not bad for a first attempt

[​IMG]
      Learning attitude by imajica63, on Flickr

13. Dont worry, she is not in the least bit scared.

[​IMG]
      Echo by imajica63, on Flickr

14. You guys, all these Enyos are ridiculously cute, huh?

I figured I would add to the cute pile:

[​IMG] King of the forest!

For reference, Osito is wearing 10 mm eyes. :)

15. Hey Sharon there are some really helpful YouTube tutorial videos that can help you with increases and decreases- LOL that pattern was for your actual dog! I bet that is gonna be killer cute

Awww Imagica - Glad to hear Lil Echo is able to please herself - How Adorable!

Yes indeed Lana - the girls can pull it off no Prob! Lil Marnie decided to head out for some Fly Fishing
      [​IMG]

16. Lovely, lovely new photos here! :) And guess what - today she arrived! And the eyes look nice on her, I think. I was thinking to make my Enyo as a little boy, but when I first saw her it was obvious that it was a girl anyways. ^^

Here she is, yet nameless sweetie with nothing but a bear hat on her. I need to make a wig and clothing for her asap!

[​IMG]

dambuster01, your Ilya-Anis is such a cutie!

My girl is still nameless, but looks much more ready today. :)

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6051/6359441291_0d0566d6bc.jpg

17. LOL, *[E]*! So cute! And I am sure your precious little girl will tell you her name soon, Milly77! Some of these Enyos were very lucky to go to homes with clever people! PT, not so much, but I still adore him even if I am useless at making him (or anyone else) cute things!
      [​IMG]