1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Irrealdol Enyo Tiny discussion part 1

Jun 3, 2011

1. Just a quick pic to introduce Pip :aheartbea She does seem to have a very determined streak...a pretty pink mohair wig is being sent for her but she said "RED". :ablink: She's such a cute little mite though so its pretty easy to let her have her way.

[​IMG]

2. YaY More EnYo's to evidence the remarkable diversity in these precious sculpts

PT looks ready for PT Darkstar, what a cutie w your Castle Anne Rang and his little bear

Lana little Pip looks perfect in red, I was so going to order pink mohair as well but it already looks so darling on Gidget that I think I would just stay with the red if I were you. It goes really well with her brown eyes too.

Oh Heavens E your little one is such a charmer those pics are Adorable!

Milly that little dress you knitted is fabulous, she looks so proud to have something made just for her - I bet she will be whispering her name really soon

DamBuster - your lil caps are just too Cute on Ilya Anya and I so love that little jumpsuit - I think you are going to inspire me to sew for Marnie. I really like how Ilya Anya has a style all her own. That was pretty brilliant about adding s hooks, I am tempted to as well as it would indeed make them so much easier to dress. What sized S hooks and where do you get them?

Well little Marnie didn't manage to catch any fish, but she did snag a Steiff lamb in her little red wagon!
      [​IMG]

3. Where can I find your blog Sharon? You already know I love your work and would like to be able to follow what you are making , sewing etc. Echo is already plotting for after the festive season where unfortunately for her I have to think of others for a few weeks lol

4. Thanks DollZwize! I made her S hooks using the hook part from regular hooks and eyes, I just cut part of the eye part and then bent it round a bit more to make the S shape. It works so much better for me.
      Marnie's lamb is very sweet! I do like those small Steiff ones.

Thanks Imajica! Here is a link to my Blog.....

http://dambuster-sharoninspain.blogspot.com/

My blog is a bit boring most of the time! I sometimes forget that I have it, but will try my best to keep it updated with what I've been up to!

Yes, a couple of my girls are asking for Christmas outfits!!! Yeah right! They'll be waiting until Easter!

5. Wow Lana, you are going for eyelashes - can't wait to see those!

Imajica - after Monday I have the whole week off too - isn't it just dreamy to finally have some time to play!

Sharon - I wasn't even thinking about how complex that fabric must be to work with - both zigzag and fray check. Yipes I am suddenly realizing that my Singer Featherweight is not going to be able to handle things as I had hoped as it does not do zig zag. I will have to pull out my other bigger Singer. I have been thinking all along that aside from portability I just do feel more comfortable with my larger machine, maybe it's just because that's the one I learned on, but I do wonder if I am going to need to oil it as it's been forever since I used it.

Just cleared my sewing table in my crafts room a few weeks ago however so now I do have plenty of space, and the time to experiment a bit with machine sewing again. I was utterly seduced by Bisquitbears Sajou sewing set and got a fabulous set of the works from Nordic Needle here in the states so I am sort of torn between wanting to try handsewing as well. Everything Sajou is just so luxurious down to the gorgeous threads and the tiny swan scissors

Laura - Thank You so very much for finding ways to be able to share your love and creativity and bring so many such joy with your beautiful dolls - they are so very full of life and Joy!

Marnie sends Bunny Leaping HuGs!:aheartbea
      [​IMG]

6. Awww Imajica - Glad to see Echo came over to the Pinks- I guess this weekend was also time for EnYo's to hang out with the Fae

Marnie is all cuddled up with critters whilst hanging out at TiGGy's cabin w Phaedra, Pandora and of course TiGGs
      [​IMG]

7. I'm not sure if she's saying "Hello!" or "QUIT stalking me!!!" ;)

But she loves her Rody horse :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

[​IMG]

8. Just whipped up a new dress and cap for Lil Marnie :)
      [​IMG]

9. All the cute Enyo pics just melt my heart! And did you see in Flickr, there was discussion about which colour of tan would the next edition be. Tan skin Enyos must be adorable too.

Here is my girl, now named as Ingrid, with my other artist doll Molli (she´s Otherside Ibyangin).

[​IMG]

10. Aw Milly - Ingrid looks So Adorable! I love how unique and beautiful both of your dolls are, and how precious they are together.

Yep I saw the big announcement on the incoming EnYo's - YaY Everyone! I do find both so lovely, the pale tan is the color I would have ordered too, but I am with you KyEliza and your wonderful Osito (LuV that name!) I just feel so complete w/ lil Marnie

Hey DamBuster - Yep I do live on the Chesapeake Bay so technically Marnie's shot was near the water but those rocks are actually fossil rich rocks from a gorgeous creek in Pennsylvania. Marnie is enjoying exploring the environs here, she definitely is a nature spirit at heart
      [​IMG]

11. Current owners, two questions: What size wig does Enyo wear, and how big of an eye will the eye socket accommodate? If I spring for one of these guys on this preorder (and I probably will....), it will be decidedly non-human, and I'm thinking of a completely black eye, with no white showing (like a mouse!), so I wondered if a larger eye with a large pupil would fit inside the head, because I have spare 14mm and 16mm.

12. I think they came in Fresh Skin and White, but the Fresh Skin was referred to by some people as 'oriental' too, so I'm sure entirely sure if it is one and the same. Here is a link to Laura's website where you can find all the information in one place:

http://www.lauragarijo.com/enyo.html

They wear a 6/7 wig (more towards 6 than 7 though, especially if the wig cap is stretchy) and I have 10mm eyes in my girl because the eye openings are small, however, I think it might be possible to use something bigger as they actual eyewells are not mega tiny.

13. PT is finally sorted out - it took a while to "discover" who he is but now I think we are on the right track.
      [​IMG]

birdy and Zomboid and selkeskin and Lace Princess and Bev, so happy to hear you are planning on joining the ranks! The more Enyos, the better and that tan Enyo is so cute! Hope we will be seeing a few of those here!

They are sweet little dolls and I think you will be very happy you decided to open your heart and home to one, Zomboid! It's funny how very distinctive each and every one is - I love dolls that are like that because they allow you so much creativity as you discover who your doll is! PT arrived to a house full of Castle Anne sisters. Here he is with his Sarang Beetle sister, DeeDee.
      http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af119/DarkStarEyeoftheStorm/PT010.jpg

14. So Many new EnYo Lovers - YaY!

Yep, I had such a hard time choosing that I managed to miss both Pre orders because I just couldn't make up my mind, but luckily someone backed out and I was able to get little Marnie and very Lucky that the faceup ended up being exactly what I wanted had I managed to sort out all the choices. I do so love all the resin colors and how each EnYo comes out so individual and alive with each new owners individual touches

LOL Darkstar DeeDee looks a little unsure of her new charge, but PT doesn't seem to mind a whit.

Marnie is offering a little getting out of your shell pic for all the new hopeful EnYo's
      [​IMG]

15. For those who didn't make the list, there is a good chance there will be some dropouts between now and when payment is due, so don't despair! I am so happy to see so many here have received confirmations!

Here is a little PT spam. What is it about little boys and bugs?
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

16. Congratulations to everyone who got in on pre-order #3! Here's my little Oliver - he's happy to have a new hat to keep his ears warm since the temps are getting cold. But he still steadfastly refuses to wear a shirt or shoes. *sigh*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. YaY for all the Peeps that have EnYo's incoming, you are so going to Love how cuddly they are.

Gato - So Good to see you posting little Oliver again, I think he is the one that got us all hooked. Precious Adorable pics!

I really wanted mine to be a girl, but I had only ever seen EnYos as boys but they truly morph to just Perfextly fit your dreams for them.

Sharon that pic with the rocking horse is so Adorable!

Samson, Marnie and her pal TiGGy wanted to offer you some outside playtime pics - here is the first one - EnJoy the anticipation of the wait, it always turns out to be part of the fun, though I Never realize that till afterwards LOL!
      [​IMG]

18. PT and his sisters would like to wish everyone a Very Merry CHRISTMAS!!!

[​IMG]